Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Going Mobile
    #5039601 -

I'm going home and when I wanna go home
I'm going mobile
Well, I'm gonna find a home and we'll see how it feels
Going mobile
Keep me moving

I can pull up by the curb
I can make it on the road
Going mobile

I can stop in any street
And talk with people that we meet
Going mobile
Keep me moving

Out in the woods or in the city
It's all the same to me when I'm driving free
The world's my home
When I'm mobile
Yahoo!
Beep beep

Play the tape machine make the toast and tea
When I'm mobile
Well I can lay in bed with only highway ahead
When your mobile
Keep me moving

Keep me moving
Over 50
Keep me grooving
Hippie gypsy
Keep moving
Keep moving

Every place is the same to me
Any time of the night or day
You're welcome to pass me by
Or drop in sometime
If you catch me up, I'm mobile

I'm going home and when I wanna go home
I'm going mobile
I'm gonna find a home and we'll see how it feels
Going mobile
Keep me moving
Keep moving
Keep moving

I don't care about pollution
I'm an air-conditioned gypsy
That's my solution
Watch the police and the tax man miss me
I'm mobile
I'm mobile

Or, will be soon if I buy that RV... :grin:


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
300 topic views. 1 members, 5 guests and 18 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.