Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Herbal Bud? Yay or Nay?
    #5000769 -

I'm always coming across these "herbal bud" sites and what not and have NO idea what to believe from these websites. Has anyone tried this so called "herbal/legal bud"? and if so is it any good or atleast worth trying, and how does it compare to "illegal" bud.
You can find the stuff I'm talking about here ::: http://herbalsmokeshops.com/hawaiian-gold.html

Peace and Thanks


--------------------
Pink Floyd man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbal Bud? Yay or Nay? [Re: acerun87]
    #5000780 -

:thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbal Bud? Yay or Nay? [Re: acerun87]
    #5000788 -

I've never tried it or even seen it for that matter, but from what I heard it's complete bullshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbal Bud? Yay or Nay? [Re: acerun87]
    #5000796 -

I did once order some out of curiosity...the shit they sent me had some Hawaiian name as well.  It turned out to be Lactuca Virosa, Lettuce Opium.  Now don't let the "opium" part fool you, this was VERY WEAK STUFF THAT WAS NOT WORTH THE TIME TO SMOKE IT.  I have to give this a big :thumbdown: and say "Don't buy, don't buy" like Jim Cramer.  That's all folks.


--------------------


"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbal Bud? Yay or Nay? [Re: McKennaFan200]
    #5000831 -

Can anyone else attest to McKennaFan's testimony? I'm also interested in this and want to hear from people who have ACTUALLY tried it. There are tons of different types of herbal bud, are any of them decent?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbal Bud? Yay or Nay? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5000852 -

Um....I have ACTUALLY tried it....that's why I wrote all of that....god.


--------------------


"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbal Bud? Yay or Nay? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5000857 -

From the looks of some of them, they spend more time putting ingrediants together to make it *look* like some sort of bud for the photo than giving a shit about the ingrediants. And they only pull that off with some lame photoshop filters thrown in as well.

When I first heard of salvia, this crap was the first thing to pop into my mind. Eh, if they haven't outlawed it yet, it must be as worthless as this shit, right? Heh...


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbal Bud? Yay or Nay? [Re: McKennaFan200]
    #5000894 -

McKennaFan200 said:
Um....I have ACTUALLY tried it....that's why I wrote all of that....god.



Shit son, I know this. That is why I said, "Can anyone else attest to McKennaFan's testimony?" Let me put it in a way that you can understand....

Haz n e body elze tryed legal budz and haz the same opinion az McKennaFan?

You aren't the only person in the Shroomery who has tried legal herb. I'm looking to see if anyone else has had a negative experience with it AS WELL. k thx :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbal Bud? Yay or Nay? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5000905 -

Quote:
VoidOfsPg said: I'm also interested in this and want to hear from people who have ACTUALLY tried it.



:shrug:  That's what I got out of that.  Anyway, never heard any positive things from these "legal buds".


--------------------


"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbal Bud? Yay or Nay? [Re: McKennaFan200]
    #5000913 -

That was a general statement not directed toward you. I suppose I could have made that clearer. Sorry about that.

Well, anyone else here ever try this stuff?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbal Bud? Yay or Nay? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5000942 -

My friend got some once. It smelled like weed. It smoked like shit, no high, nothing, blah.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbal Bud? Yay or Nay? [Re: theuser]
    #5000969 -

hmm lame...anyone else?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbal Bud? Yay or Nay? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5001341 -

tried it, it sucks. Same lettuce opium crap someone else mentioned. Tastes like crap, smokes like crap but sort of kind of looks like weed. That's about as close as they got. I dunno about other kinds of legal bud but I'd wager it's all crap. There is a fairly reputable vendor(don't know if I'm allowed to mention vendors) that sells only one kind of "legal budz" and I'm sort of curious to try it just because I'm looking for something to mix in with my tobacco and slowly ween myself from the devil nicotine.


--------------------

"Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbal Bud? Yay or Nay? [Re: Rainier]
    #5001352 -

I knew someone who ordered some of it called "black widow." He said he might as well have been smoking hay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbal Bud? Yay or Nay? [Re: acerun87]
    #5001397 -

its ok if you want to ween off real pot but thats about it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbal Bud? Yay or Nay? [Re: quiver]
    #5001469 -

Yeah that shit sucks balls!

I think I bought the same shit as McKennaFan. Was it called A'hia Bud or some stupid shit like that? I don't know what it actually was, but i think it was catnip... really pretty catnip.

If it's marketed as "legal bud" and looks like bud, chances are it sucks.

There are, though, certain herbs that people smoke like Damiana, Wild Lettuce, etc. which are sometimes ingredients for these "legal buds". i personally enjoyed Damiana as a tea and found it way too harsh to smoke. At the same time though, I honestly couldn't tell you for sure whether or not the tiny bit of mellowness I felt was actually from the tea or from the placebo effect. Generally, most legal smoking herb, with the exception of salvia, are weaksauce. Passionflower is okay, but none of that shit compares to real, sweet maryjane...

BIG NAY!:thumbdown:

Edited by dr0mni (12/01/05 07:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbal Bud? Yay or Nay? [Re: dr0mni]
    #5001505 -

yeah thats the stuff that was in mine...catnip,hawaiin catnip i think it said...i cant remember what it was called tho...it had little pink flower buds in it too....i smoked it when i was shrooming(the red flowers) and it just gave a headspin,i was getting off more on the lit end of the joint


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbal Bud? Yay or Nay? [Re: dr0mni]
    #5001511 -

catnip which is also sometimes used for these blends makes a nice soothing tea also, but I've had no effects from smoking it except for the unpleasant sensation that I'd swallowed a cheese grater.


--------------------

"Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbal Bud? Yay or Nay? [Re: Rainier]
    #5001541 -

Is Datura anything special?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herbal Bud? Yay or Nay? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5001579 -

VoidOfsPg said:
Is Datura anything special?



id stay away from it :thumbdown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Herbal Buds
( 1 2 all )
LightItUp 1,642 22 03/11/06 04:07 PM
by Stonerguy
* Herbal Smoke Shops On The Net. Shroom_Herder 798 3 12/04/04 12:12 PM
by Ravus
* Herbal Smoke mystery 876 5 02/05/07 09:35 PM
by schmutzen
* Post your bud pics!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Gumby 6,864 88 01/24/10 01:59 AM
by CycleThoughts
* herbal smoke? daytripper05 409 0 03/22/07 11:11 PM
by daytripper05
* 99-0 chillin mix herbal smoking blend
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
highdroponics 32,130 217 02/04/09 08:45 AM
by James
* Herbal Smoke. Alternative Marijuana?
( 1 2 all )
Silent_Vinny 4,268 26 05/14/13 04:27 PM
by Learyfan
* So I haven't smoked any bud in three days daytripper05 793 15 02/13/07 11:08 PM
by daytripper05

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,040 topic views. 6 members, 21 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.