Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Im unbanned!!
    #4985328 -

What an awful week. Why did I enter? The same reason anybody does anything they shouldnt...alcohol!

Very boring.... :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im unbanned!! [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4985335 -

Does The Pub have a ban lottery as well? =/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im unbanned!! [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4985341 -

I've entered the next one.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im unbanned!! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4985349 -

I dont think so. The funny thing is, is that I hate OTD. Im never there. And the one time I do go there to check up on something...I see the ban lottery. So I enter, and win...

What are the god damn odds? I had a fealing it was going to happen too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im unbanned!! [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4985357 -

haha well i guess it doesnt matter if you don't go...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im unbanned!! [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4985366 -

It bans you from the whole site (forums). I couldnt do anything...not even read a simple post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im unbanned!! [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4985372 -

Ohhh. Well that's homo. You could always log out of your nick though, couldn't you? Or does it ban per IP?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im unbanned!! [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4985376 -

Trust me...I tried everything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im unbanned!! [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4985378 -

I guess its IP ban. Thats pretty gay, do you plan on entering again? :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im unbanned!! [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4985384 -

Oh god no...Ive got nothing else to do. So nothing to do except smoke + no shroomery = the longest week ever.

Its drags on longer than youde think too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im unbanned!! [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4985392 -

hahah i could imagine the boredom.

5 shrooms for you just cause that crap normally happens to me. I always find myself asking "what are the odds that some bullshit like this would happen to me?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im unbanned!! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4985414 -

:bitch:

I just entered too :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im unbanned!! [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4985685 -

When it started we were able to ban people from specific forums only and the intention was to only ban form OTD.

Now we can only ban from the whole site, until Ythan fixes the ban o matic thing he made.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im unbanned!! [Re: Ripple]
    #4985724 -

He's talking about the ban lottery, not moderator actions.

Intentionally entering a contest where the winner is banned for a week.


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im unbanned!! [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #4985837 -

I know exactly what he's talking about, but who do you think bans the winner of the lottery.

What I was saying was that the winner of the ban lottery used to be banned form OTD only!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im unbanned!! [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #4986124 -

Microcosmatrix said:
He's talking about the ban lottery, not moderator actions.

Intentionally entering a contest where the winner is banned for a week.



Dam Newbs!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im unbanned!! [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #4986198 -

Whoah. 1300 posts in like, a month?

Take a break, kid. Eat some food, or something....


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im unbanned!! [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4986831 -

Madtowntripper said:
Whoah. 1300 posts in like, a month?

Take a break, kid. Eat some food, or something....



People like him eventually burn out and hardly post anything after a while. I've seen it a million times. Only H_T has the true grit to dedicate his whole life to posting here.


--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im unbanned!! [Re: TheDude]
    #4986839 -

That only averages out to about 43 posts a day... not exactly all star post whoredom.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im unbanned!! [Re: Shroomism]
    #4986880 -

I suppose you're right, I didn't think of it like that. 43 posts in a day, everyday for month is lot to me though.


--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trip count Contest. Djdoobieleave 474 8 11/27/05 07:54 PM
by Prisoner#1
* All Grateful Dead Fans click here! (Contest)
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,900 34 01/11/06 09:27 PM
by Animals
* Has anyone intentionally stayed awake in order to hallucinate?
( 1 2 3 all )
Limelight 3,808 55 12/16/05 02:56 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* UNBAN NOTAPILLOW! just listen to what i have to say
( 1 2 3 all )
God 3,988 57 07/21/04 01:10 AM
by 40oz
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 2,187 24 06/06/06 10:10 PM
by Brainiac
* Help me out getting unbanned?
( 1 2 all )
PriitK 1,727 20 04/29/06 08:59 PM
by eris
* Yay finally unbanned cybrbeast 1,896 19 08/07/05 08:10 AM
by Learyfan
* unban me from IRC lolsers passitbobbie 992 11 08/17/06 01:33 PM
by Banez

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,368 topic views. 6 members, 16 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.