Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
new goa track "Overheating (power fallout rmx)" enjoy!
    #4975319 -

Since I coulnd't work any further on this track beacause the reason file that contained all sounds etc was fucked I finished it like it was at the time and I'm quite happy with it although it was my intend to make it longer :smirk:

here's the link:
Overheating (power fallout rmx)

always good to get constructive feedback wether your like it or not so feel free to do so :laugh:




ps enough of the hard beatz for now, I'm going back to chillout :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new goa track "Overheating (power fallout rmx)" enjoy! [Re: stefan]
    #4975332 -

nicey nice dear stefan!
more production and why not a 'classical stefan' album :smile:


--------------------
lucidal expansion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new goa track "Overheating (power fallout rmx)" enjoy! [Re: butterflydawn]
    #4975658 -

That was actually pretty cool.  I'm not a big fan of electronic music, but that was tasty. :thumbup:
I thought the length was sufficient.

ps-dont chill out a lot, I liked that.
:peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new goa track "Overheating (power fallout rmx)" enjoy! [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #4979171 -

thanks guys :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new goa track "Overheating (power fallout rmx)" enjoy! [Re: stefan]
    #4979212 -

I'm listening to it now. I like it. :thumbup:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new goa track "Overheating (power fallout rmx)" enjoy! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4979296 -

Holly shit, that track is hot!!! I don't know anythign about producing music and stuff so I can only judge with my taste. But I really have to say that I just love that track! Very psychedelic, nice and not allready overused effects, nice melodies involved but no full-on bassline. I don't know how you chill-out music sounds but I would recommend that you do more psy stuff.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new goa track "Overheating (power fallout rmx)" enjoy! [Re: stefan]
    #4979436 -

stefan said:
ps enough of the hard beatz for now, I'm going back to chillout :mushroom2:



I'm more into chillout music, so I'm glad to hear that but...

:dancing: this sounds great :dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new goa track "Overheating (power fallout rmx)" enjoy! [Re: stefan]
    #4979456 -

this sounds pretty damn good man. :thumbup: what did you use to make it?


--------------------

2,5-dimethoxy-4-astatophenethylamine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new goa track "Overheating (power fallout rmx)" enjoy! [Re: ninetynine]
    #4979656 -

I good definitley dance and loose my mind to this. Very good.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new goa track "Overheating (power fallout rmx)" enjoy! [Re: stefan]
    #4981004 -

Wow awesome job :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new goa track "Overheating (power fallout rmx)" enjoy! [Re: ninetynine]
    #4985590 -

I used Reason and Cubase (rewired)

glad you all like it :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new goa track "Overheating (power fallout rmx)" enjoy! [Re: stefan]
    #4985900 -

good stuff. much more intense and in your face than the other stuff of yours that ive heard. i like it a lot. too bad that shit happened to your file.


--------------------
that there, thats not me. :noway:
i go where i please. :yesnod:
im not here.:shake:
this isnt happening.:nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Goa-Trance ivi 961 0 08/29/04 12:10 AM
by ivi
* finally finished a new track stefan 1,034 11 06/13/05 11:32 AM
by ohmatic
* Shroomery Artists I need your tracks for the EU gathering 2005
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 3,220 24 04/15/05 06:16 AM
by Fliquid
* Goa / Psytrance
( 1 2 all )
fysh 2,374 26 07/30/09 10:20 AM
by Jako
* Download my track NOW!!! Fliquid 1,101 11 02/26/03 10:12 PM
by Fliquid
* listen to my goa-psy song.,., yiyi XUL 684 3 10/03/05 07:17 PM
by psilocyb0rg
* Question about Psy/Goa
( 1 2 all )
ProgFron 2,774 24 10/02/06 08:00 AM
by ohmatic
* Techincal DnB/Triphop track. Anisotropic 1,399 15 08/18/04 01:26 PM
by Anisotropic

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
747 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.