Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
oink invite
    #4966341 -

I have an oink invite to give. If you've been around the Shroomery awhile and seem to be able to maintain a decent ratio, I'll hook you up. Learyfan, have you figured out how to use bittorrent yet? You'd really dig on oink.

I guess we can do this via pm.

:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oink invite [Re: Vvellum]
    #4966932 -

Someone said they sent one to me...but I never recieved it? still have it?


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oink invite [Re: Vvellum]
    #4970162 -

No, I still haven't done bit torrent yet, biO. I still have your instructions to start it up copy and pasted in a notepad on my desktop, too.

What's this new thing called "Oink"?






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oink invite [Re: Learyfan]
    #4970176 -

yah what is it ? i use bittorrent its the besttt!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oink invite [Re: Learyfan]
    #4972675 -

oink is probably the best torrent site around...invite only. insane collection of music - it's 99% music. lots of rare stuff.

bittorrent 101:

1. install a bittorrent client - on windows try ABC
2. go to torrent site (aka a tracker)
3. locate the album/files you want
4. click and download the file that ends with .torrent
5. open this file with your bittorrent client.

that's all really.

if you want the invite (and will maintain a 1:1 upload/download ratio) pm me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oink invite [Re: Learyfan]
    #4972685 -

Do it man, you won't regret it. It's not difficult, I managed to figure it out with no troubles at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oink invite [Re: Adom]
    #4972688 -

I just started using Oink 3 or 4 days ago and I've already downloaded about 10 full cds off of it. Oink is the shiznit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oink invite [Re: RESTLESS]
    #4973658 -

only 10?  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oink invite [Re: Vvellum]
    #4973686 -

Hehe.

Ratio: 1.092 Uploaded: 75.30 GB Downloaded: 68.94 GB

That's my stats in only a few months time.....almost all of that was the first month I had joined. And I also have 1 invite if anyone wants it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 1 torrent leach and 1 oink invites up for grabs. Rahie 1,158 14 06/24/07 11:40 AM
by Cracka_X
* i have a buzz and need an oink invite KingOftheThing 1,198 12 07/13/06 12:02 PM
by HarvestTheBrain
* Can someone get me an OINK invite? jenns_hot 711 4 06/09/07 06:17 PM
by Cracka_X
* Anyone want Oink invite?
( 1 2 all )
gratefulgere 2,489 26 03/20/06 11:00 PM
by remediator
* Im looking for an OiNk invite Budda 1,080 18 01/01/07 08:26 PM
by VoidOfsPg
* any oink invites going? DistortedEyes 548 2 05/23/07 03:54 PM
by D4NK
* oink invite wang_chung00 789 6 09/20/06 09:24 AM
by wang_chung00
* Oink Invite nugjug 657 5 08/27/07 11:47 PM
by nugjug

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
936 topic views. 1 members, 10 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.