Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: LNC ? [Re: UlcerPentacidis]
    #4899493 -

I slept the evening away. I woke up just a few minutes ago. It was so hot in my apartment. I opened my window to let the cool air into my room. It feels nice now. It's been raining all day.

I love the rain.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC ? [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4899499 -

Yeah, its really windy and raining here. I love falling asleep to that.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC ? [Re: Harbinger]
    #4899505 -

It hasnt rained here in Nashville since september.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC ? [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4899506 -

Rained all day today here too.

A shame, but the dirt has got to drink I guess.


--------------------
µgrammar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC ? [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4899508 -

It's been quite a night here.

I've smoked like a 1/2 oz to myself just tonight  :rockon:

Now im havin a cig listening to some bone tunes...

Life is good.

:heart: :sun: :hippystuf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC ? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4899509 -

psilocyberin said:
It hasnt rained here in Nashville since september.



Really? I'm only 20-30 minutes away in Murfreesboro, maybe you all will get some of it. Come to think of it though, it really hasn't rained here in a while, I don't know about September though.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC ? [Re: TYL3R]
    #4899510 -

ever listen to albert mangelsdorff?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC ? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4899512 -

Nope.

Give me a title.

I dare yah.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC ? [Re: Harbinger]
    #4899514 -

Harbinger said:
psilocyberin said:
It hasnt rained here in Nashville since september.



Really? I'm only 20-30 minutes away in Murfreesboro, maybe you all will get some of it. Come to think of it though, it really hasn't rained here in a while, I don't know about September though.



The day before halloween i heard on the news that nashville got .3 inches of rain for october. So basically no rain since september.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC ? [Re: TYL3R]
    #4899520 -

TYL3R said:
Nope.

Give me a title.

I dare yah.



Well... there is one song which i have never been able to get. Not even to listen to an audio clip. I havent heard it in about 5 years.
It is called "Ant steps on an elephants toe", and is performed with Jaco Pastorius on a CD called Three Originals #1 (or something close to that)...also the song is only on two recordings ever, and they are both imports.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC ? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4899559 -

Thread killer :wink: :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC ? [Re: TYL3R]
    #4899569 -

is there any lnc around still?


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC ? [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4899576 -

I'm popping in and out of here still.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC ? [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4899579 -

Hi guys, anyone still alive out there?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC ? [Re: wingless]
    #4899581 -

wow...
sorta
its 5 fucking thirty, the sun is gonna come up soon..

i need rest


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC ? [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4899599 -

LNC suffered from a tremendous blow to the cyber nuts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC©®
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
theuser 10,455 119 07/15/06 06:35 AM
by Microcosmatrix
* LNC.. sir you said you dont have any reason...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Banez 7,489 83 08/19/06 07:50 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
THE KRAT BARON 6,260 90 04/23/06 04:03 AM
by TM
* Some show pics from Nashville(Dial-up users beware) blissedout 1,363 14 08/05/05 12:57 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* The good ole' days of *LNC* *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
dblaney 13,984 292 09/18/05 08:35 AM
by dblaney
* Wensday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 6,227 120 09/15/05 02:15 AM
by Burke Dennings
* LNC - Saturday
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 1,222 38 09/10/06 05:58 AM
by Acidic_Sloth
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
mycogirl 10,600 208 06/02/06 04:15 AM
by Dobie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,434 topic views. 1 members, 11 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.