Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Is anyone else amused [Re: peepeepottypants]
    #4790560 -

Put your hand down my pants, and I'll bet you'll feel nuts...


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone else amused [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4790599 -

haha hate that band


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone else amused [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4790608 -

lol, I know. I just heard it on the radio on the way to work, and its been in my head all damn day.


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone else amused [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4790614 -

yeah that song does stick pretty well


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone else amused [Re: peepeepottypants]
    #4790692 -

I am amused. VERY AMUSED!!! :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone else amused [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4790714 -

I just noticed that.

Hahaha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone else amused [Re: bukkake]
    #4790723 -

That makes me feel funny.

I just realized in a pub whore, I need to venture out more.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone else amused [Re: Kada]
    #4790826 -

They'll eat you alive man... stay here where we all love you. :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone else amused [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4790841 -

awww thanks, i just need to spell correctly more often.  :toast:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone else amused [Re: Kada]
    #4795469 -

OH MAN,
They totally added paranormal in the title...
what coincidental timing
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Most interesting threads in Philosophy & Spirituality and Mysticism, Religion, & the Paranormal? JunkFood 431 1 07/05/07 10:26 PM
by lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
* tripping at an amusement park? hobbitxkillyou 937 15 11/04/05 01:05 PM
by bomber101
* Tripping at Disney or another amusement park LthirdSeyeD 1,913 13 02/03/05 07:26 PM
by balls
* Do you believe in coincidence? loopin20 494 1 11/29/05 10:00 PM
by VoidOfsPg
* *amused* cheap thrill malarki 808 11 07/23/06 02:40 AM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* 2 things that amused me tonight... Boom 602 6 10/30/05 11:24 PM
by Boom
* Amused by the Google ads DNKYD 426 2 04/17/05 10:59 PM
by DNKYD
* sniper coincidences?
( 1 2 3 all )
ricyjo 7,968 41 10/22/02 02:54 AM
by VSOPXO

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,388 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.