Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
comical last meals
    #4766978 -

along the lines of the death row thread...

20 March 1995, Thomas J. Grasso, Oklahoma
before getting the needle, makes a statement: "I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this."

26 Feb 2003, Amos King, Florida
Requested Thai food, but was denied because he had previously been served three "last" meals and eaten two of them.

7 Aug 2003, Tommy Jerry Fortenberry, Alabama
vending machine snacks

yuck:rofl:yuck

these are from one last meal site, add any others you find.


--------------------
In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter, bitter," he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: comical last meals [Re: BubblerBoy]
    #4766991 -

what's the site

if i wanted spaghetti-os and someone brought me spaghetti i'd be soooooooo mad. i mean for a last meal and all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: comical last meals [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #4766995 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: comical last meals [Re: faslimy]
    #4767005 -

hilarious~!


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: comical last meals [Re: faslimy]
    #4767016 -

actually looking at that made me sad. i mean even if you did something really bad, the thought of knowing you're about to die and choosing a last meal, and it's your last meal ever and shit. that's so fucking depressing. how could you even enjoy it? like. fuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: comical last meals [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #4767034 -

i'm suprised how many ordered salads, like you gotta stay healthy y'know..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: comical last meals [Re: faslimy]
    #4767040 -

i think a salad would be a good last meal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: comical last meals [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #4767051 -

yeah that's real. like chappelle said i guess, laughing to keep from crying.

http://www.rotten.com/library/death/execution/last-meals/


--------------------
In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter, bitter," he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: comical last meals [Re: BubblerBoy]
    #4767058 -

:lol:


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: comical last meals [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #4767075 -

i dunno, one guy ordered raw carrots and cucumbers.
i can imagine wanting to taste the fresh crisp bite of salad or what have you one more time.


--------------------
In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter, bitter," he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: comical last meals [Re: BubblerBoy]
    #4767117 -

yeah. something real. not all gross and deep fried.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: comical last meals [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #4767120 -

pizza and beer is what id get

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: comical last meals [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #4767123 -

id have some california rolls, unagi and a banana cream pie. a nd chocolate milk, aww yeah.


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: comical last meals [Re: Todcasil]
    #4767239 -

Alabama, Anthony Johnson, December 12, 2002
a sandwich from a Holman Prison vending machine.

Texas, James Powell, October 1, 2002
one pot of coffee

a lot of people chose nothing, how depressing.


--------------------
In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter, bitter," he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: comical last meals [Re: BubblerBoy]
    #4767252 -

Yea, I'd be sure to gorge myself before I was killed. :smile:


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: comical last meals [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4767708 -

I thought this was funny:

PETA wrote to Timothy McVeigh's warden, insisting that his last meal be meat-free. The protest turned out to be irrelevant, since McVeigh's request was for a quart of ice cream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: comical last meals [Re: s3nteNc3d2burN]
    #4767712 -

This thread has given me an idea for a new one... I think I'm go make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: comical last meals [Re: s3nteNc3d2burN]
    #4767730 -

peta...what a bunch of fags. trying to deny a man meat for his last meal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: comical last meals [Re: BubblerBoy]
    #4767734 -

10 Sep 2003 Larry Hayes
Texas two bacon cheeseburgers, french fries, onion rings, cole slaw, fried okra, pint of rocky road ice cream, milk, Diet Coke

Diet Coke.  :lol:  He requests all of that unhealthy shit and drinks a Diet Coke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: comical last meals [Re: Vex]
    #4767736 -

The thought that most forms of execution cause you to shit yourself makes me wonder whether a timid meal so as to cause less mess, or a massive bloater of harsh foods to make a final "statement" would be in order.


--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Moebius/Jean Giraud comics (epic sci fi/fantasy) musiclover420 494 9 03/04/18 06:48 PM
by musiclover420
* Favourite meal?
( 1 2 all )
Cepheus 1,505 28 09/29/08 01:05 AM
by skin_
* RED MEAT- Funniest Comic Strip EVER!!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
DoctorJ 9,184 34 11/24/03 12:30 AM
by LiquidSmoke
* Oklahoma people like mushrooms 2! MrFunguy 1,602 10 03/06/08 05:57 PM
by No Agenda
* Believe! Flying Spaghetti Monsterism cybrbeast 1,463 5 08/11/05 11:20 AM
by cybrbeast
* ISSUE #1 SUPER CELEBRITY BATTLE ROYALE!!!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Apollyphelion 4,307 71 04/08/10 02:57 AM
by Apollyphelion
* The lost comic eligal 475 2 07/31/05 01:33 AM
by eligal
* Spaghetti
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 2,408 25 01/02/08 10:13 AM
by sucklesworth

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,817 topic views. 6 members, 47 guests and 204 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.