Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekroum
Stranger
Loc: CA
Aztec Gold Salvia Tincture Dosage
    #4534960 - 08/14/05 06:39 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hello, I recently recieved a bottle of Aztec Gold liquid Salvia tincture, however I do not know what the dosage is. It does not state it on the website from which I got it, nor anywhere on the bottle. Does anyone know how many dorpper-fulls are needed for a decent dose?

Thanks in advance

--------------------
"Why not?"
Last words of Timothy Leary

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline3six5
Psychenaught
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right here
Re: Aztec Gold Salvia Tincture Dosage [Re: kroum]
    #4545511 - 08/17/05 02:39 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

tincture'll burn ur mouth like hell

- 1 dropper full is the usual dose
but there are better ways..
evap all that alcohol and u know what u'd be left with?

:laugh:

--------------------

Offlineqhr0me
o = oo
Loc: sun diego, ca
    #4760934 - 10/05/05 09:30 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

did you ever trip on that tincture? here's the recommended dose table from sagewisdom.org for the sage goddess emerald essence made by daniel siebert. i don't know how it compares with what you got, but maybe it helps. anyway, please let me know what your experience with the salvia tincture was like. thx.

Edited by qhr0me (10/08/05 08:22 PM)

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
    #4760990 - 10/05/05 09:39 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

also, if the burning from the alcohol feels a little too intense, you can dilute it mildly with water, but this also slows absorption, requiring you to take 50% more overall.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Aztec Gold Salvia Tincture Dosage [Re: Konnrade]
    #4764191 - 10/06/05 02:12 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

add even more water and drink the solution
oral absorption is only part of the opportunity.
this subculture was derailed into thinking that oral was required.

Valdez reports salvia emulsions drunk by the Mazatecs for full effect.
Their big trick was to have the leaves very very beaten i.e. beaten and smashed (chewed) until all the salvinorin is free, such as it is in the tincture.

just eating leaves is no good (salvinorin will pass right out the poop chute withthe fibre.) and swallowing a compressed plug or pill of salvinorin is no good either as it will just sit and slowly be absorbd or passed through as a wax plug.

so you can dilute that expensive tincture and drink it and thus you will get off faster than with the proscribed oral absorption and so avoid painful burning in the mouth.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlineqhr0me
o = oo
Re: Aztec Gold Salvia Tincture Dosage [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4764360 - 10/06/05 02:48 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

red, you are confusing the shit out of me. :smile:  i know you are prolly the most experienced salvianaut at the shroomery, but what is it you are telling me?  instead of doing the sublingual absorbtion technique (by holding the dose for 15 min under my tongue), i should just dilute the same dose into a lot of water and just chug it down?

have you actually done any salvia tincture to confirm it's better to flush diluted tincture and hope for gut absorbtion rather than go with the recommended sublingual method?

i dunno, man, i think for my 1st trip i'll do the sublingual thing (splitting my dose in three and holding each in turn for 4 minutes), swallowing with some water after each holding as you recommend.  i'm more worried about starting to trip and not being able to follow through for the entire 12 or so minutes required.

also, being my 1st trip, i probably wouldn't mind less absorbtion, i want to take it easy anyway and start with 1.5 ml undiluted tincture.

thanks much for all your advice.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Aztec Gold Salvia Tincture Dosage [Re: qhr0me]
    #4764421 - 10/06/05 02:59 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

yes
yes
ok
smart idea.
yur welcum

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlineqhr0me
o = oo
    #4774213 - 10/08/05 08:00 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i just took 4 droppers (~0.75 ml per dropper) of siebert's sage goddess emerald essence each diluted with about the same amount of water, because i thought i'd kill myself after doing the first dropper undiluted. anyway, it burns like a bitch and it tastes so bad i wanted to puke, especially after i swallowed the crap.

anyway, other than a bit of a runy nose and very slight sweating under my armpits and getting very slightly light headed, nothing happened whatsoever. it was a pain to hold each dropper of tincture in my mouth for 4 minutes or so.

so i dunno, red, what should i try next? i'd rather make this thing into tea or something, even if i have to use a lot more, i don't care, but it's a bitch to go sublingual dropper by dropper.

i think i'll take 4 more droppers now, dilute and try one more time holding it 15 minutes in my mouth. it's been an hour since i did the 4 droppers and nothing, so what could happen if i take 4 more like that?

maybe this tincture is shit, but coming from siebert, i doubt it. anyway, i guess i'll have to look into smoking the extract, i just don't have all the required gear (water pipe + torch lighter) and it was very easy to get this tincture shit.

Offlineqhr0me
o = oo
    #4774302 - 10/08/05 08:31 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

fuckin' tears are streaming outta my eyes with 4 droppers diluted! i hate this goddam tincture. 2 minutes down, 13 to go, here goes my nose again...

Offlineqhr0me
o = oo
    #4774445 - 10/08/05 09:07 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

well, fuckin' A... did absolutely nothing, i'm a bit buzzed, but that is it. after 8 droppers in like an hour. i have to smoke the shit, this tincture is absolutely worthless... made my nose run and made me pee a lot. that is all. i hope it gives me some nice dreams at least, otherwise it's a total waste.

i think i'll drop the rest of the bottle and make tea out of it tomorrow night, then go to some online headshop to buy my waterpipe and torch lighter so i can try the extract. i'll start with the 5x. now if i may, gotta pee again, fuckin' tincture pos!-)

Edited by qhr0me (10/08/05 09:13 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom