Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |
Re: The good ole' days of *LNC* [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4676502 -

mattzdope said:
Oh my god... don't speak of it. It was completely trechorous. I've never seen such smut filth in my lifetime. The pictures he sent me were completely absurb. No joke. What the fuck was he thinking when he stuck those spikes through his... and those fishhooks through his.... :eek:



Indeed I may have gone a bit overboard. But you're replies in the PM's were much different than what is being said now. Dont deny you love them. More to come, STAY TUNED! :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The good ole' days of *LNC* [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4676503 -

IMO, no. And I know you can handle it too. So do 'er up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The good ole' days of *LNC* [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4676504 -

Why take another one? No need to over do it. You should be fine where you are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The good ole' days of *LNC* [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4676505 -

Evening Tod, how goes everything bro?? A littl :faded: over here. Its nice though. :thumbup:


Yes TW is one sick sob. I cant believe he sent me those pictures. Where the fuck is he? I have some things Id like to say to him right now. :wink:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The good ole' days of *LNC* [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4676506 -

I think he needs more.

Now the question, TrainWreck, becomes one of who's opinion you value more: mine or Loafy's.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The good ole' days of *LNC* [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4676508 -

Eh, too late. Took 2 more 1mg tabs.

That'll be it though.

Need some tunes now, feeling groovy. Mother fucking FUBAR fo sho :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The good ole' days of *LNC* [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4676509 -

e-chode said:
/banned for alluding to murder


Edited by Learyfan 9/18/05 2:29 am



:rotfl:
I got a warning from LF about calling S_2 a douche. It was sad. He called my place a dump. The choad. I really do like S_2, but he said some bullshit. :mad:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The good ole' days of *LNC* [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4676510 -

I'd go with yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The good ole' days of *LNC* [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4676511 -

Loafy said:
:todcasil: :todcasil: :todcasil: :todcasil: :todcasil:



how you feeling tonight loafy?

i just watched castle in the sky with my daughter and it was WICKED funny, much funnier than i expected :laugh:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The good ole' days of *LNC* [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4676512 -

Only because I don't know what they are

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The good ole' days of *LNC* [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4676516 -

e-chode said:
I think he needs more.

Now the question, TrainWreck, becomes one of who's opinion you value more: mine or Loafy's.



Interesting question indeed. I respect loafy greatly, for he seems very intelligent. Though electrode is my favorite fellow pill popper/snorter.

But I already took them. So it speaks for itself :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The good ole' days of *LNC* [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4676519 -

Trainwreck said:
mattzdope said:
Oh my god... don't speak of it. It was completely trechorous. I've never seen such smut filth in my lifetime. The pictures he sent me were completely absurb. No joke. What the fuck was he thinking when he stuck those spikes through his... and those fishhooks through his.... :eek:



Indeed I may have gone a bit overboard. But you're replies in the PM's were much different than what is being said now. Dont deny you love them. More to come, STAY TUNED! :crazy2:



Overboard? that is an understatement! What were you thinking? What is running through your head right now?? I might have PMd you some replies that are questionable but I still would like to know one thing: In TWSlicedAndDicedBeastality12.jpg how in the fuck did you do that??????? :eek:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The good ole' days of *LNC* [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4676520 -

I'm just playin', Loafy!  Both of our opinions are equally valueless! :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The good ole' days of *LNC* [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4676521 -

Trainwreck said:
Eh, too late. Took 2 more 1mg tabs.

That'll be it though.

Need some tunes now, feeling groovy. Mother fucking FUBAR fo sho :yesnod:



Me too! :weirdeyes:
I still kind of feel the opium tea from last night, I think. I got fucked up off of a very little bit tonight. :smile:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The good ole' days of *LNC* [Re: Todcasil]
    #4676523 -

Meh, I can't complain I guess.

Me and an old friend broke into some factory by the river and grabbed a bunch of cool stuff.

Like a fire extinguisher, those are fun :smirk:

I'm about to crash soon though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The good ole' days of *LNC* [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4676526 -

e-chode said:
I'm just playin', Loafy!  Both of our opinions are equally valueless! :smile:




:lol: hahaha, oh how true you are

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The good ole' days of *LNC* [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4676528 -

right*


fuck, i'm going to bed. Good night everyone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The good ole' days of *LNC* [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4676531 -

Wow. Nice tri-reply and crash!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The good ole' days of *LNC* [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4676532 -

mattzdope said:
Evening Tod, how goes everything bro?? A littl :faded: over here. Its nice though. :thumbup:


Yes TW is one sick sob. I cant believe he sent me those pictures. Where the fuck is he? I have some things Id like to say to him right now. :wink:



not a bad night/evening/afternoon/morning at all sir!

in fact, i had quite an amazing day to be told!  all full of cheer and whatnot like a sappy flick i never wanted to see :smirk:

slept in for the first time in DAYS (score) went and ate olive garden with Nunciate and his lady friend and oldschool bro from his hometown (awesome hilarious people)  picked up my daughter and hung out after that, went and saw my friend Lauren Z play at a coffee shop with the band after the break (my daughter loved it there was like four of my girl friends there and they were all giggling over her heh) it was awesome!  then we rented castle in the sky and went home to watch that and it rocked now im in my pilots seat tucked into my liar preparing to get stoned and have a nice peaceful night with the LNC :wink:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:todcasil:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The good ole' days of *LNC* [Re: Todcasil]
    #4676554 -

That sounds awesome bro. Glad you had a good day and that your daughter enjoyed herself also. :laugh: :sun:

Olive garden = :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:


Sorry to take off so quickly but Im extrememly :faded: and need to lay down. Take care bro, see you tomorrow night.

Take care everyone, its been fun.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC DMTGnome 747 16 03/03/18 02:20 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* The Official Aerosmith Sucks Ass Thread
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 5,115 35 05/21/05 06:07 AM
by OJK
* I wanna see Aerosmith... NewbieS 619 8 02/26/10 07:22 PM
by HeadTripVertigo
* Good ol' FF series.
( 1 2 all )
Tasty_Smurf_House 2,144 21 07/26/04 11:57 PM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* Klonopin
( 1 2 all )
Redstorm 3,238 21 08/16/05 11:33 PM
by Signo
* pixie sticks... good ol' days lol
( 1 2 all )
TripleB 3,312 29 06/23/04 07:16 AM
by Snape
* Put a face on the shroomery! Pictures!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 37 38 )
OuchITripped 59,705 752 05/19/05 05:53 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Who is Vatoloco and why does Moe always delete his posts =P spiritshaper 3,560 15 04/02/03 10:58 AM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,984 topic views. 3 members, 8 guests and 103 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 20 queries.