Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
So I am Going Camping This Friday. Weather Question
    #4536286 -

Hey there. yea guys im going camping on friday. Bringing along 2 girls and my best friend. We might be shrooming if we can get them. If not were gonna bring a big ol bottle of booze and a lot of bud.

Anyways i was just wondering how accurate the weather forecast is for that far in advance. Cause it says tommorow is gonna be thundershowers and then its suppose to be fine until saturday night there will be scattered thunderstorms. and then from there its supposed to rain for a while. So im wondering if were gonna be ok and whether that far in advance is accurate?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I am Going Camping This Friday. Weather Question [Re: TysonTomko]
    #4536298 -

The Summer Solistice has passed and the Earth is beginning to cool off... this means more rain for people like me in the mid-west.

Generally, they can accurately predict the weather within a few days. I think like 3-4 but I'm not certain.

Friday is a bit of a stretch... I don't take weather forecasts seriously unless they're 1-2 days away.

You could always get lucky... sometimes they get it right :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I am Going Camping This Friday. Weather Question [Re: TysonTomko]
    #4536301 -

It should be ok, but I'd keep an eye out, just in case.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I am Going Camping This Friday. Weather Question [Re: gdman]
    #4537246 -

kk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Questions about Canada.
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 4,057 21 03/11/04 07:10 PM
by sir tripsalot
* piercing question ImYourSpedFriend 796 3 12/22/03 02:33 AM
by blackroselove
* Do you have a particular type of weather you enjoy?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,526 26 04/13/04 01:28 PM
by filthysock
* dead tour and camping... Anonymous 559 3 04/08/04 11:10 PM
by iloveraving
* go see the weather underground! iglou 905 2 08/07/03 11:10 PM
by Crass
* question...
( 1 2 all )
ZenBhikku 4,597 22 08/22/03 12:16 AM
by ThEGrEaTBeLoW
* A Question... OctopusDr 667 14 03/10/04 02:17 PM
by Krishna
* hydrogen peroxide question ImYourSpedFriend 1,310 11 01/09/04 10:49 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
457 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 218 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.