Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Doing a "wake & bake"
    #4480241 -

Ahh, never done this before. At least not that I can remember. Woke up, had breakfast & a shower, and 4 stems using Aroma Zap. I can honestly say that the Aroma Zap expands the marijuana experience. It's like a different take on it, especially since the association of smoking to the high is gone. When first trying it, it's as if you don't feel high because something is missing... than a few pulls off the stem, you're in shock that you're high.


--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Doing a "wake & bake" [Re: Twirling]
    #4480259 -

I should mention that I'm not usually even up at this point in the morning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Doing a "wake & bake" [Re: Twirling]
    #4480265 -

I'm in the same boat with my girlfriend and we need to be at work at 9 =)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Doing a "wake & bake" [Re: Twirling]
    #4480286 -

Just had a look at the aromazap at their site, very stealthy!!!  :thumbup:


--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Doing a "wake & bake" [Re: Hanky]
    #4480327 -

as much as I love to smoke dope, wake and bakes are no good for me...

I'll be all nice and high, which is cool, but I'm pretty much fucked for the rest of the day. I need to at least eat and take a shower before I smoke if I want to get anything done...


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Doing a "wake & bake" [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4480410 -

Aromazaps are the shit, I want one.


Wake and bakes are no good for me, either. If I've got nothing to do, I'm golden, but if I have errands or stuff to do around the house (or work) I'm straight up screwed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Doing a "wake & bake" [Re: Adden]
    #4480457 -

I love my Aromazap. Luckily I bought mine 2 years ago, they don't ship globally anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Doing a "wake & bake" [Re: Young_but_cool]
    #4481014 -

Wake and bakes are only good SOMETIMES. You need to maintain your high alllll day or else you'll be so burnt out you won't manage to even get out of the house.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Doing a "wake & bake" [Re: Hawkeye2]
    #4481036 -

Hawkeye2 said:
Wake and bakes are only good SOMETIMES. You need to maintain your high alllll day or else you'll be so burnt out you won't manage to even get out of the house.



:lol: I was just debating about that right now..I know it's 3:30 in the afternoon, but I only woke up at 1:45 so it kind of is a wake and bake...uh oh, I just packed a bowl!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Doing a "wake & bake" [Re: Hawkeye2]
    #4481040 -

be reaqdy to be extremly washed at like 2:30


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Doing a "wake & bake" [Re: notapillow]
    #4481181 -

Seriously. I did an early morning bowl yesterday and it was a huge mistake. Totally fucking WASHED at this surprise party I was at. Just couldn't get myself excited or start drinking or anything. Didn't wake up till like 7 hours later, and then the coke helped.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Doing a "wake & bake" [Re: notapillow]
    #4481183 -

i waked and bake this morning. I hiked 3 miles, smoked during the hike and now im bout to get cracken on this paper. Must remain productive.... but today is one of my days off work.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Doing a "wake & bake" [Re: baraka]
    #4481189 -

Not worth trying to remain productive =( I'd rather not smoke.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Doing a "wake & bake" [Re: freddurgan]
    #4481276 -

i was just as lazy before i smoked everyday.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Doing a "wake & bake" [Re: Twirling]
    #4481296 -

Good deal man.

I always make sure to wake n bake. I can't start my day with out it :stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Doing a "wake & bake" [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4481812 -

Today I celebrated absolutly nothing. I don't mean that I didn't celebrate, I mean that I celebrated doing nothing. I could afford to be unproductive today, might as well take advantage of it while it lasts!

For Aromazap users, how do you get the dried up bud out of there? Trying to blow it out generally scatters it, and sometimes there is some left that I can't get out. I generally wrap a plastic sandwhichbag around the tip, but sometimes that's not available. I've heard using a pin can damage the screen, so I'm trying to avoid that. So far I really dig the Aromazap.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Doing a "wake & bake" [Re: Twirling]
    #4482188 -

damn, i opened this thread thinking i might learn something about "catering arrangments for funerals"

i wrong was i.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Doing a "wake & bake" [Re: Twirling]
    #4484515 -

Twirling said:
For Aromazap users, how do you get the dried up bud out of there? Trying to blow it out generally scatters it, and sometimes there is some left that I can't get out. I generally wrap a plastic sandwhichbag around the tip, but sometimes that's not available. I've heard using a pin can damage the screen, so I'm trying to avoid that. So far I really dig the Aromazap.



I use a wooden tooth pick, in two years I haven't damaged any screen. I save my vaped herb in a jar, there is still a lot of essence left in the crisp stuff. One 00 capsule of powdered stuff chased with lecithin chaser works fine, two is a bit on the heavy side  :smile:. Will make some oil when I get my thumbs out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Doing a "wake & bake" [Re: Young_but_cool]
    #4484559 -

I try to always wake and bake. That is how I get started!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Doing a "wake & bake" [Re: peeper]
    #4484742 -

I am bout to wake and bake again and i have a ton of shit to do today.  Which will get done :smile:.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wake and Bake
( 1 2 all )
m0rb 3,878 29 01/25/06 06:16 PM
by cappincrunk
* Wake and Bake with the Pub
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Ripple 9,308 100 01/16/05 03:04 PM
by blissedout
* Who wake'n'baked today?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,357 21 02/19/05 04:05 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* YAY wake and bake :) notapillow 841 10 01/03/05 09:16 PM
by Gods_Hitman
* Wake'n'Bake YouEnjoyMyself 794 8 02/02/05 05:47 PM
by trendal
* waked and baked pillow notapillow 622 9 08/10/04 02:40 PM
by iluan
* wake up
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
tonygirl1983 4,525 90 09/10/05 01:18 PM
by FooMan
* wake & bake PriitK 1,478 13 04/29/05 01:32 PM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,499 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.