Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Green Lantern
    #4473569 -

is definitely my favorite superhero along with Batman. Batman is to superheroes what talking heads is to music for me...untouchable. But beyond Batman, I would have to pick Green Lantern as my favorite superhero. I love that his power is that, with his ring, he can create anything out of his own imagination. And everything he creates is the best fucking color on earth. Rock.





--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Green Lantern [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4473884 -

If I had to pick one I think it would be Hellboy.


--------------------
"All substances are poisons; there is none which is not a poison. The right dose differentiates a poison and a remedy." -Paracelsius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Green Lantern [Re: ummikko]
    #4473937 -

definately hellboy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Green Lantern [Re: weathereporter88]
    #4473959 -



I always thought this superhero was pretty funny.  :thumbup:


--------------------
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you would never get on."
Lance Armstrong


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Green Lantern [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4473964 -

pfft, i'd go chill with spawn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Green Lantern [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4473970 -

Then i'd have spawn fight pin head.
It would be chain galore!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Green Lantern [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4474005 -



--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Green Lantern [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4474069 -

You know in the newer cartoons, I think it's called Justice League, the Green Lantern is a black guy.

I guess all the super hero's were white, so the black community got pissed off and made us change a classic super hero's race.

Lame.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Green Lantern [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4474076 -

Actually, you're wrong, because there have been four green lanterns in the comic books and one of them was black. So it's not without precedent..


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Green Lantern [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4474108 -

Seriously?

So how exactly did the Green Lantern turn himself black? Unless you're saying there was actually four separate Green Lantern's. Which would be equally lame. Because now he's not so special anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Green Lantern [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4474134 -

There were different ones, whoever possesses the ring is the superhero, the person in general isn't special


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Green Lantern [Re: Jadian]
    #4474141 -

Oh I see.

So there's no real "Green Lantern the man". There's just some ring that anyone can put on and become the Green Lantern?

I don't like him anymore then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Green Lantern [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4474146 -

Actually, if I recall correctly, there were more than one ring as well, so that people all over the galaxy could have the power or something like that.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Green Lantern [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4474150 -

I thought you were talking about DJ Green Lantern, I am now disappointed.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Green Lantern [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #4474165 -

Ha! Me too.

My favorite super hero is Jason Voorhees. Not a conventional superhero, but I still believe he's fighting the good fight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Green Lantern [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #4474205 -

I'll make a Dangerdoom thread sometime soon.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Green Lantern [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4474237 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Green Lantern [Re: goobler]
    #4474239 -

fer real.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Green Lantern [Re: goobler]
    #4474244 -

Yeah, SS is awesome. When they did Marval vs. DC, it was Green Lantern vs. Silver Surfer, it was an awesome battle. Surfer won.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Green Lantern [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4474251 -

Here's my fav comic book char.


Edited by BrAiN (07/30/05 04:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Green Beans are Magic McKennaFan200 1,409 17 08/20/04 12:35 PM
by gdman
* Moebius/Jean Giraud comics (epic sci fi/fantasy) musiclover420 494 9 03/04/18 06:48 PM
by musiclover420
* Constantine Room4Shroom 832 8 12/18/05 11:13 PM
by Demotriton
* Constantine phishytrip 650 4 02/23/05 02:51 PM
by silly_sigh_ben
* need help identifying comic book cover..prize??? esdfsfd 1,666 18 09/21/06 03:53 PM
by esdfsfd
* If you read comics.... Solidcell 361 1 09/14/06 01:00 AM
by SilentG
* Comic books hobbitxkillyou 1,104 11 11/10/06 11:53 AM
by Organic
* Into comics? Le_Canard 748 7 04/30/04 08:04 AM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,304 topic views. 5 members, 19 guests and 181 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.