Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Has Anyone Ever Snorted Vodka ?
    #4462016 -

I was inspired by the AWOL thread and it lead me to reminice about odd forms of alcohol consumption I have partook in.

Anyways after returning from a symposium on the dangers of globilization to the prospects of third world literature developement I grabbed my bottle of Silent Sam from the Freezer.

I flipped a shot glass upside down and filled the tiny concave bottom with my chilled concotion. I leaned down with a slight glee that my cocaine indulgences of the past month had actually endowed me with some transferable and practical skills.

BAMMMMOO! NEWT! MINT! The diabolical devil drink hit me like six peruvian bats out of hell. I fell to ground and clutched my scorching sinuses as a frothy mixture of vodka and snot dripped on to my upper lip.

The excruciating agony was unbearable, and the unbearable suffering was excruciating. I suggest never partaking in this unholly paganish consumption of spirits unless you have friends around that you can impress or show off too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Ever Snorted Vodka ? [Re: Noetical]
    #4462031 -

Hmmmmm. I have just a splash of vodka left in a bottle downstairs.

Methinks you have given me an idea....


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Ever Snorted Vodka ? [Re: ToTheSummit] * 1
    #4462041 -

:moose:

do it and report back with results

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Ever Snorted Vodka ? [Re: Noetical]
    #4462048 -

This ought to be interesting.  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Ever Snorted Vodka ? [Re: Noetical]
    #4462058 -

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!

:wink:

Seriously though... wtf man. This is one of those stories you bring up every time someone does something stupid.

Like... "well ya, but you remember that one time when..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Ever Snorted Vodka ? [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4462083 -

I had heard rumblings of this underground practice and I like to be on the cutting edge

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Ever Snorted Vodka ? [Re: Noetical]
    #4462118 -

Wow, that is just.....retarded.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Ever Snorted Vodka ? [Re: Harbinger]
    #4462129 -

As long as I can get an interesting anecdote out of an experience I'll most likely go for it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Ever Snorted Vodka ? [Re: Noetical]
    #4462140 -

True, that's definitely an interesting one to tell.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Ever Snorted Vodka ? [Re: Noetical]
    #4462142 -

I'll remember that comment.

When I ask you to RAIL a line of BLEACH and CHALK because everyone in the room agrees you will most definitely get an "interesting anecdote" out of it.

:shocked:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Ever Snorted Vodka ? [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4462147 -

Seriously though.

Would you be down for that? Because I'd love to get it on tape :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Ever Snorted Vodka ? [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4462157 -

Man, that would sweep the internet in a matter of minutes I bet.
"Dude, check out this video of this guy snorting some bleach and chalk!"
"Whoa! I wanna party with him!"


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Ever Snorted Vodka ? [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4462158 -

I don't have any chalk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Ever Snorted Vodka ? [Re: Noetical]
    #4462166 -

Just substitute more bleach then


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Ever Snorted Vodka ? [Re: Noetical]
    #4462171 -

stupid....why would anyone would want to do that??.. :confused: :shake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Ever Snorted Vodka ? [Re: Skunk420]
    #4462182 -

id do it:lol:

did u get u drunk at all (i would think so since it goes into ur membranes)


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Ever Snorted Vodka ? [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4462189 -

tip a shot glass upside down there aint that much there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Ever Snorted Vodka ? [Re: Noetical]
    #4462192 -

I've snorted a table spoon of Cabo Wabo. It was rugged.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Ever Snorted Vodka ? [Re: Noetical]
    #4462195 -

yea i got that part, sounds easy enough. but did it do anything to u?


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Ever Snorted Vodka ? [Re: Noetical]
    #4462203 -

I actually just found out online its called a 'Chilly Willie'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Woaaaah alcohol and weed
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
xbloodwhipx 1,434 103 10/14/18 01:52 PM
by passifloracaerulea
* What alcohols do girls like best?
( 1 2 3 all )
Spencyspence28 6,309 56 08/23/05 01:51 AM
by Rob
* *Making Alcohol part 2
( 1 2 all )
PrisonSong 4,333 38 01/19/05 01:32 PM
by PrisonSong
* What is a good Vodka???
( 1 2 3 all )
JiggleThaHandle 5,847 42 11/13/03 07:45 PM
by debianlinux
* whats the best CHEAP vodka?
( 1 2 all )
kadakuda 4,037 30 09/06/04 07:32 PM
by naut
* Alcohol
( 1 2 all )
mikeyboy 2,063 30 09/09/05 10:15 PM
by License_to_Chill
* favorite alcoholic drink?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
BrAiN 8,443 83 10/16/05 01:09 PM
by Noetical
* Does anyone know how much brain damage alcohol causes?
( 1 2 3 all )
freddurgan 5,031 46 08/30/05 05:08 PM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,041 topic views. 5 members, 31 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.