Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Chewing on some Kratom
    #4444499 -

MMMM. just got my QP of kratom, I got crushed leaves and just swallowed them with water. WOW, musta taken like 20 minutes, I think I'll have to powder it tommorow. I wish i didn't have such a full stomach because I barely feel the effects at 11 grams of premium powder (commercial)the 65mg kind. Hows everybody elses saturday night going?


--------------------
just think about the future.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing on some Kratom [Re: randomdude123456]
    #4444515 -

Kratom? is this something legal?


--------------------
All posts are works of fiction. I do not consume or harvest mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing on some Kratom [Re: mjw0]
    #4444520 -

For the time being

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing on some Kratom [Re: DNKYD]
    #4444539 -

Can you give me a site to order some of this? Also, what does it make you do? Trip?
One more - where do i go to start a new post thread?


--------------------
All posts are works of fiction. I do not consume or harvest mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing on some Kratom [Re: randomdude123456]
    #4444543 -

I am going to order some premium Kratom powder on Monday, I have never tried it yet, in fact I barely heard of the stuff..i know I am behind compared to some people...but what is the best amount to use for a first time use??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing on some Kratom [Re: Skunk420]
    #4444596 -

Whatever you do don't get the crushed leaf. You will be disappointed. It takes a LOT of that to get you off. Get the extract.


--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing on some Kratom [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4444600 -

I'll check out Erowid later, but can anyone go into detail about the effects of Kratom? I heard it feels like an opiate? Is it physically addictive?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing on some Kratom [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4444621 -

oh yea, I heard it does...ow much extract would be a good dose? I weigh 137 pounds..but I dont know if body size has anything to do with how much you consume...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing on some Kratom [Re: MOTH]
    #4444625 -

Quote:
I'll check out Erowid later



Later?!

Edited by TubOlucinogens (07/23/05 08:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing on some Kratom [Re: MOTH]
    #4444627 -

There is a debate on wheater is is physically addictive, there are people in thailand that are but its extremely difficult to become physically dependent. Theres very little research about kratom out there but its a weaker opiate high (at 10 grams). Definatly buy powder of the highest quality leaf. Its a pain eating 10 grams (about 1 cup full) of crushed leaves. Some "super" kratom have strong doses at around 4-6 grams for my commercial leaf its approx. 10-14 grams.
I bought mine off of ebay but there are many vendors here that sell. Shamans Place and Iamshaman being two of them.


--------------------
just think about the future.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing on some Kratom [Re: randomdude123456]
    #4444907 -

Kratom... :puke:

Seriously I don't know why people rave about this stuff. Sure you get a mild buzz but it also makes you sick and dizzy at the same time.

I've puked probably half the times I've tried it never taking more than 4-5 grams. Tried it about 10 times, and lets not even mention the taste.

Every time I try it by itself I get the same effects.

Bah


--------------------
Now go Home.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing on some Kratom [Re: EvilEwok]
    #4444929 -

man i have a WHOLE bottle full of kratom pills... how many shuld i take:grin:


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing on some Kratom [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4444937 -

you can get them in pills?? I wonder if they sell it in a health food store here...yea right, I doubt it....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing on some Kratom [Re: randomdude123456]
    #4444939 -

alright, for the real alkaloids to be released make tea and seep it for 45 minutes. Then strain it or dont and drink.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing on some Kratom [Re: EvilEwok]
    #4444943 -

I heard the extract is the way to go though, the other forms are wimpy...I dont care if i get sick, I like to experiment..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing on some Kratom [Re: Jim]
    #4444949 -

Kratom tea is the way to go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing on some Kratom [Re: Skunk420]
    #4444950 -

skunk78395 said:
you can get them in pills?? I wonder if they sell it in a health food store here...yea right, I doubt it....



yea lol my bad not kratom, im thinking valium:lol: (didnt i tell u im brain dead)


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing on some Kratom [Re: Jim]
    #4444980 -

oh you need to make a tea from it?? oh... I just barely heard of this lately..I will try that..I will order premium Kratom and try it...sounds interesting..

Edited by skunk78395 (07/23/05 10:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Kratom extract - I need info and recommendations highjynx 536 0 10/23/06 01:01 PM
by highjynx
* KRATOM QUESTIONS??? protected_son 1,189 4 08/30/07 02:30 AM
by Muppet
* Kratom tincture anyone? musiclover420 481 4 03/03/18 03:32 PM
by concretelush
* HBWR Extraction Methods (help me) Krystal Klear 2,002 13 05/18/07 11:17 AM
by Krystal Klear
* Just opened the mail, and found 25 grams of Kratom Psilocybeingzz 4,869 10 12/12/10 03:05 AM
by stefan
* Ordered Some KRATOM! Mushie_Man 1,310 1 01/26/05 11:30 AM
by gdman
* Kratom FractalDust 1,514 8 01/22/07 10:21 PM
by pscyanescens
* will acetone and alcohol extract work? warner1991 1,136 15 03/03/18 05:13 PM
by chobumms

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,215 topic views. 4 members, 36 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.