Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
mornin all
    #4442591 - 07/23/05 11:28 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

how are you all doing, i woke up today cracked a beer and started blowing glass. after finishing my first piece i realised that there was a gian hole in my ventilation, and that i was breathing fumes!!!! haha, well i suppose ill break out the good ol duct tape...

peace

oh and did you know that the shroomery will be promoting at HEMPFEST!!!!

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWeAreAllOne
Opethian

Loc: Pennsylvania
Re: mornin all [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4442605 - 07/23/05 11:30 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

The fume breathing explains a lot.  :grin:

I saw all your pieces in that thread.  They're amazing.  I would be honored to smoke out of one of those.  Keep up the good work. :thumbup: :heart:

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #4442620 - 07/23/05 11:32 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I second that man, you've got talent.

Hempfest you say? That sounds awesome, what region is it being held in?

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: mornin all [Re: dblaney]
    #4442636 - 07/23/05 11:35 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i've always wanted to get into glass blowing,but i have enough trades....

i'd still love to do it one day....

cheers to you.... :cheers:

--------------------

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#4442640 - 07/23/05 11:35 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I gotta get a pipe of yours !

When i get some money...

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#4442645 - 07/23/05 11:36 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hempfest is going to be in seattle on the 20-21st

and yeah i was fuming heavily... fucking A , i got silver in me veins...

on a lighter note i know a friend that has no ventilation aside from an open garage door and an open window. i dont know how some of us are still alive there days....

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

#4442669 - 07/23/05 11:39 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Haha. Don't breathe in too much. Good to see you're still diggin glass blowing. That's honestly way cool.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: mornin all [Re: freddurgan]
    #4442690 - 07/23/05 11:42 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yeah its funnn, although because i have shifted from the "rave" scene to the jam scene in chicago, what i used to sell for $20 now only goes for $10.... shame

--------------------
PEACE

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #4442749 - 07/23/05 11:50 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
on a lighter note 

:smirk:

--------------------

:murray:

OfflineTurd
Dr. Rock

Loc: Vulva, WA
    #4442805 - 07/23/05 11:57 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

woke up at 9, cracked open a cup of coffee.... about to crack open a nice big nugget of green sticky love

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: mornin all [Re: Turd]
    #4442926 - 07/23/05 12:15 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

woke up at 10, cracked open some water and am recovering from last nights violently happy and alcoholic escapades :heart:

top o th' mornin to yas!!

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Re: mornin all [Re: Todcasil]
    #4442992 - 07/23/05 12:26 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

top o' the mornin to ya as well good sir.

zippoz...that's awesome man, well except for the price change...do you still make good profit from it?

--------------------

- John Mayer

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#4443016 - 07/23/05 12:30 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

heres a little secret,,, every glass blower is a broke ass. seriously though it mosre of a lifestlye than a business....

if i dedicated 20 hours a week to it i would be turning a nice profit yeah...

its all about where you sell em and to who. like i said the raeve scene in chicago dosent mind paying $20-30 for a nice piece, especially at the upper class underground events....

but at jam shows and downtown fests... prices are different beacuse of all of the local competition.

im actually planning on opening a shop myself so ill let yall know how that is going.

--------------------
PEACE

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#4443043 - 07/23/05 12:41 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

im actually planning on opening a shop myself so ill let yall know how that is going.

Damn man good luck to ya with that! If you're successful that would be really, raelly awesome

--------------------

- John Mayer

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #4443048 - 07/23/05 12:44 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

dblaney18 said:

Damn man good luck to ya with that! If you're successful that would be really, raelly awesome

hell be succsessful!!!  :heart:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: mornin all [Re: Todcasil]
    #4443062 - 07/23/05 12:49 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yeah i love business im addicted to it. even more than that i love law, and business law...  i have copies of the paraphanalia laws from my town and state. and there is not a shop for ATLEAST 20 miles in any direction.... so i think thta i could do it....

man im going to start another thread about how i love business law... haha , after i make another piece :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#4443086 - 07/23/05 12:56 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah I took a law class once...it's amazing how many things they have laws for...kinda scary too.

I'm not too familiar with busy-ness law though...what sort of stuff do they have laws for?

--------------------

- John Mayer

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#4443172 - 07/23/05 01:23 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

well, everything... man i couldnt even breack the subject right now... its intense..

one law ill tell you about is the interstate commerce clause.. it states the businesss conducted wihtin one state is the matter of that state, but if it crosses state lines it is a federal matter, which is how the feds got jurisdiction to make pipe dreams happen. i think that every one of those shops had pieces shipped across state lines.

--------------------
PEACE

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom