Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
A bit of graffiti from London, Ontario.
    #4427384 - 07/20/05 08:29 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: A bit of graffiti from London, Ontario. [Re: Phluck]
    #4427389 - 07/20/05 08:32 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i used to get a Canadian Tag magazine,years ago.....

some very talented people up there......

:thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #4427394 - 07/20/05 08:34 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

thats very cool.  are the designated art areas?  or is that all illegally done? what the man have to say about these wroks of art across london?  :smile:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: A bit of graffiti from London, Ontario. [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4427398 - 07/20/05 08:37 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I know that the record store that the 4th one down is on allowed it to be there... I'm not sure about the rest, it's a mixture.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

Love is like a train...
Female

#4427411 - 07/20/05 08:44 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

thats cool. there are some walls and buildings designated to paint back in g-ville, florida. I havent seen much up here in k-zoo, and they are both university towns... as a matter of fact, i didnt see much in orlando either. hmmm.. i guess it depends on the area itself. g-ville was very liberal and very community based, very free spirited.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Offlinedrtyfrnk
PresidentialCandidate 2008
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #4427415 - 07/20/05 08:46 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah man, the 4th one down is from Dr. Disc! I love that store and that graffiti is awesome there man! Where is the other stuff from as I am from london?

--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: A bit of graffiti from London, Ontario. [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4427441 - 07/20/05 09:00 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

A bunch of it is from the alley next to the Arts Project, which is on Dundas between Richmond and Clarence.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4427447 - 07/20/05 09:02 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i wanna live in london!

how far is is from the upper pen. of michigan?  :smile:

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#4427455 - 07/20/05 09:04 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

'Bout 5 hours... it's not THAT great, but I guess you could do lots worse.

--------------------

InvisibleSpringDuck
Tub Toy/SafteyDevice

Loc: In the tub
    #4427458 - 07/20/05 09:05 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

That top one is definately my fav.

--------------------
:redneck: :pride: :maple: :pride: :redneck:

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: A bit of graffiti from London, Ontario. [Re: SpringDuck]
    #4427466 - 07/20/05 09:09 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:rofl:

Love is like a train...
Female

#4427468 - 07/20/05 09:10 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i doubt the canadians would steal my fuckin scooter, and then trash it and make me pay 100 dollars to get the now piece of shit outta the impound, right?

anywhere looks better than here

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#4427478 - 07/20/05 09:14 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Well... *I* wouldn't.

--------------------

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: A bit of graffiti from London, Ontario. *DELETED* [Re: Phluck]
    #4427570 - 07/20/05 09:44 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: A bit of graffiti from London, Ontario. [Re: blink]
    #4427574 - 07/20/05 09:45 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

haha, crazy ass blink  :smile:

COME BACK HERE!  :rotfl:

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #4427582 - 07/20/05 09:47 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Wow a friend of mine at work showed me this same pic a few weeks ago! He's into tagging in a big way, but said he knows the guys who do some of these peices of art! :smile:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: A bit of graffiti from London, Ontario. [Re: trendal]
    #4427600 - 07/20/05 09:55 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I used to make a day of it in T.O and go take pictures of all the art in the alleyways behind Queen W.  Pretty sure that it was legal in most places because you would see vanloads of people just chillin around doing tags, smoking joints in the middle of the day.

It's like a graffiti gallery behind Queen W.  It goes on for like 10 blocks.  I used to have all kind of pictures, but I've re-formatted since then and lost them all.  :frown:

--------------------

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #4427696 - 07/20/05 10:25 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

that is some great shit.

I remember wandering around havana and finding
only a single piece of grafitti out there, but it was
some good shit.

when living in San Diego, I had friends Bliss and Atom
that ran with a bunch of painters.

Really sweet stuff.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

InvisibleInsatiableThirst
for knowledge.
Female

Loc: In my head but out of my ...
    #4427990 - 07/20/05 11:32 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

There's some really nice pieces around my area. I'll take some pictures and post them sometime.

--------------------

Sometimes we let the preoccupations of this cruel world get the best of us and we lose track of the things that really matter.

If you don't risk anything, you risk even more.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom