Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
manifesting bluntation
    #4383608 - 07/08/05 01:21 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

so yesteday i was stressin out due to being a female, and having issues...

so adamist and i go over to the park across the street, here in the ole k-zoo, and get into a little bad mitten gone bad, haha.

so anyways, after we settled down after our bad mitten rivalry, this couple walks up to us with a blunt in hand, askin us lil hippy kids if we smoke, lol.

damned right we smoke, and it was benevolent as well.
so after all this time that i have been sittin here in kalamazoo, sober as sober gets, i was able to manifest bluntation...

hadnt smoked since the ne gathering, and im ready to give buddy a call and see if hes got the bag in hand, lol.

thanks god for chill people on demand.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: manifesting bluntation [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4383616 - 07/08/05 01:24 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

haha right on, that sounds like a good time. When I lived in the dorms there was one time I was just standing outside smoking a clove (back when I still did) and a thugged couple came over to me asking for a light. They had a HUGE blunt and after they sparked it they let me take four or five huge drags off of it. High for hours. :cool:

My new roommate (we're looking for a place now) is a master blunt roller. WOOO!

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: manifesting bluntation [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4383624 - 07/08/05 01:27 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Yes!  master blunt rollers are great kids to have around.  I am a decent blunt roller, did never get the hang of rollin th pefect joint though.  they always run :frown:  oh well.

I like to smoke cloves, more than cigs, they smell better and i cant smoke a whole one at a time.

It is like 10 bucks for a pack of those up here though.
Isnt it the same in NY?

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Male

Re: manifesting bluntation [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4383632 - 07/08/05 01:29 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah cloves are like 8.75 a pack I think, cigs are like 7 though. I used to empty out my cloves and mix themn with pot and then stuff them back in. Tedious process but I'd do it to like 10 at a time so I always had em on me.

I cant roll blunts OR joints...I'm trying to become a master joint roller this summer though! This kid Matt I'm gonna live with man, he is the MASTER blunt/joint roller. He's the type that can take the tiniest amount of pot, mix it with a tiny amount of tobacco, and you end up with a joint that can get six people real high.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinelowdominion
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: new england
    #4383648 - 07/08/05 01:32 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

use a worn dollar bill its the easiest way to roll a perfect joint

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: manifesting bluntation [Re: lowdominion]
    #4383657 - 07/08/05 01:34 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

lowdominion said:
use a worn dollar bill its the easiest way to roll a perfect joint

man thats cheatin!  :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4383665 - 07/08/05 01:35 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

You found a room mate? Good deal!

--------------------

Offlinelowdominion
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: new england
Re: manifesting bluntation [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4383675 - 07/08/05 01:38 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

hey i'm not above cheatin' its all about the results :stoned:

Male

#4383681 - 07/08/05 01:39 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah man!  His name's Matt, and I was gonna ask him to be my roommate...and we ran into each other on the street, and he was like "I'm looking for a new place, do you want to look for one together?" so it worked out so sweet.  And he's got an awesome entertainment system. :grin:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4383696 - 07/08/05 01:42 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
and he was like "I'm looking for a new place, do you want to look for one together?"

sounds like he was asking you out on a date :smirk:

--------------------

Male

#4383701 - 07/08/05 01:43 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hahaha...he's a man-slut.  Everytime there's a party he ends up making out with somebody new.  There'll be cute girls in and out of our place all the time!  And I can sit on the couch as he disappears into his room with them, thinking, "Having a girlfriend is fun. Having a girlfriend is fun. Having a girlfriend is fun.." :lol:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #4383713 - 07/08/05 01:45 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:lol:

but just think, one fine morning, when he comes in and asks you what the best remedy for crabs is, then you'll truly believe "having a girlfriend is fun" :grin:

--------------------

Male

Re: manifesting bluntation [Re: Krishna]
    #4383717 - 07/08/05 01:46 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

But...but I love STD's!

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #4383728 - 07/08/05 01:48 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:lol: from 'some nice folks shared their blunt with me' to 'i love STDs' in under 15 posts.

what a forum!

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4383738 - 07/08/05 01:49 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Wait, so this is someone you've already known? I thought you meant you just met him on the street!

--------------------

Male

Re: manifesting bluntation [Re: Krishna]
    #4383741 - 07/08/05 01:49 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Well back on topic the day we agreed to become roommates me and that kid Matt went to a rooftop BBQ and he rolled a blunt and I got sooooooooooooo fucking high.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4383765 - 07/08/05 01:54 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

WOOOO

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4383887 - 07/08/05 02:29 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:offtopic:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub