Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJatoba
Stranger
Read this. Its a mind bomb.
    #4378295 - 07/07/05 12:27 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Just something I wrote.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basically I was addicted to escapism for my whole life through skateboarding, MSN, computers, videogames, student council, masturbation, reading, whatever the frig I could find. Basically drugs just showed me how real that problem is and that I don't need to escape. I never really know the problem was there until my whole fragile concept of reality was destroyed by some mushrooms that grew out of cow poop. Basically now I know whats important in my life and I'm very glad I've done mushrooms and all that other stuff because they kind of show you your problems and whatnot, instead of just masking and dulling them, like other things can do. As "unchristian" and "unbiblical" as this my sound I kind of feel like Neo in the matrix. That all of my 18 years were just some fragile hoax, and now I've woken up. This kind of happened last friday. I've gone down the proverbial rabbit hole and theres no going back now. Everything I was taught for 18 years about Christs love and forgiveness, I believed and accepted. To truly understand this is the most significant thing that has ever happened in my life, and it makes me sad to know that not everyone will experience this. If a Christian version of enlightenment exists, I have reached it. I'm there. I can die in peace now but I don't want to. I've got too much livin' left to do. Wayyyyyyyy to much sex to have haha. Thats not the only thing but that'll be cool. For 18 years I was taught to be afraid of all the wrong things. Drugs. Girls. Other religions. I embrace the unknown. Thats why I love to hitch-hike and pick up hitch-hikers. I don't want to know what tomorrow will bring. I don't want to know the future. I cannot control anything but my own thoughts. I can have an influence but I cannot control anyone. I am extremely good at manipulating people and getting my own way, because I understand how people think, and I can really use this to my advantage if I want to. The mind is a powerful thing. To realize and understand the power of free will is astounding. God is in control and can do anything but when it all comes down to it I am in control because he gave me the free will to do whatever the frig I want. We fill up our lives with so much BS(isn't it funny that mushrooms come from bullshit? The answers have been right in front of us all along!) its not even funny. People complain about debt and how gas costs so much and food is too much and they're overweight. Umm the solution is not that hard to understand. Don't live in a house that you can't afford, don't drive a vehicle that guzzles gas and is bad for the environment, don't eat so much friggin food thats bad for you and then after you figure out all that stuff do some f'in push-ups and sit-ups. No pain no gain. Screw the rat race I'm runnin' free. Anyway I still haven't gone for my walk but thats where I'm going now.

See ya

Whoah I just read that I'm going to print it out, it looks good!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Peace, love, understanding

If you like this, you can forward it to all of your friends, if you don't like it, then don't flame me. I'm open to objective criticism though.

--------------------
The difference between something and nothing is anything, and thats what I do.

Edited by Jatoba (08/27/09 09:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Read this. Its a mind bomb. [Re: Jatoba]
    #4378312 - 07/07/05 12:31 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Isnt it funny how mushrooms come from 'bullshit', but produce enlightenment, but the physical being of the mushroom to 'grow' is to be left out in the dark and fed lotsa bullshit, lol.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Read this. Its a mind bomb. [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4378315 - 07/07/05 12:33 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

So in order to grow, you have to have somethings hidden and left out from your remeberence...be left in the dark. you have to endure the bullshit inorder to know ay better, imo.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineJatoba
Stranger
    #4378320 - 07/07/05 12:33 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

To the person that posted first. I love your signature. Its the best thing ever.

--------------------

OfflineJatoba
Stranger
    #4378324 - 07/07/05 12:34 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Please post and leave your thoughts on this.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4378327 - 07/07/05 12:35 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

If that is Ares you speak of, then she thanks you.

Click on the link to be abducted.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4378341 - 07/07/05 12:39 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I am happy to hear of your awakening, but don't let it drive you too insane. Sometimes i have wished to almost be ignorant, to wish i would have just stayed in the little box I was born in, so i didnt have to deal with the corruption, hatred, ignorance, etc.

Society will never change, based on the way it has been accustomed to functioning. Dont you see, people MUST drive SUV's, own beligerant homes, buy 3000 dollar couches, send their kids to summer camp, and drink and drink and drink their ways to salvation. consume consume consume.

It's the only way, and just because we see outside of it, doesnt mean we are better than them.

We are both living. With perspectives. But where will this relaization get us in this generation? Most likely nowhere, but at least we are here to dicuss these things right?

--------------------

OfflineJatoba
Stranger
    #4378401 - 07/07/05 12:53 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I am not better than anybody else, you are right. Sometimes I have a problem with thinking that but I am not better than anybody else. I am me. It's too bad there aren't more people who see our way. Too many people are prisoners of fear. We can lead by example. Not through condemnation. Anyway I have to go to work in two hours so I should sleep lol. Later

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4378409 - 07/07/05 12:58 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Aww man I wasnt saying that to degrade your own view on yourself. Its just that, we ( you and i and the general way of thought of the psychedelic mind) are fucked in the long run, unfortunately.

there is strength in numbers, and i dont know as if we will ever have the numbers, but that doesnt mean i am gonna conform, lol.!

well have fun at work. slave wage sucks huh? another thing that we cant change, but have fun at least!

--------------------

OfflineJatoba
Stranger
    #4378476 - 07/07/05 01:18 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ohh man its a wicked job I love it.

Is this a revolution? Unlike the selfish revolution of the 1960's and 70's which was all about me me me. I want to get high and have sex with whoever I want and that'll make me happy seemed to be the collective mindset. Clearly it didn't leave them happy and fulfilled. It worked for a while but then it fell apart because it turned selfish.

It's not about mushrooms, all though they are pretty cool and they can help you realize the truth.

--------------------

Edited by Jatoba (08/27/09 09:58 PM)

OfflineJatoba
Stranger
    #4378485 - 07/07/05 01:21 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Just another comment about something you said, the ignorant little box thing.

Sometimes I've wished that I wouldn't be blessed with this curse of a thirst for knowledge and understanding. Why can't I just like to drive fast cars and play football. Nothing against fast cars and football, this is just an example.

--------------------

Offlinegrphish
the Modern dayPacman

#4378935 - 07/07/05 05:51 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

people who think that their ansers in life come from drug use are fucking stupid
i think you should grow up

--------------------
BoUnCy BaLL IS All SoUrCe OF LIGhT AnD HaPPiNeSS!!~! *bEEP* *beEP*

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: Read this. Its a mind bomb. [Re: grphish]
    #4378976 - 07/07/05 06:26 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

grphish said:
people who think that their answers in life come from drug use are fucking stupid

Can you please tell where your conclusion is based upon?

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: Read this. Its a mind bomb. [Re: grphish]
    #4378978 - 07/07/05 06:30 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

A mind bomb is Rono's avatar :wink:

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #4414761 - 07/17/05 12:43 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

If it's not about mushrooms, what is it then? In the 60s, they thought it was about everything important, that they were changing the way everyone thinks.

This is not a revolution, this is your first mushroom trip.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: Read this. Its a mind bomb. *DELETED* [Re: grphish]
    #4414773 - 07/17/05 12:47 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Read this. Its a mind bomb. [Re: blink]
    #4414778 - 07/17/05 12:50 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

*ignorant

:wink:

OfflineTurd
Dr. Rock

Loc: Vulva, WA
    #4414830 - 07/17/05 01:05 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

it's great that you've made this first step.... but be careful never to let yourself believe you've figured it out

your answer to "the question" is always, at best, incomplete

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract