Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Just introducing myself to the community [Re: cavhan7]
    #4368925 - 07/04/05 08:28 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Welcome to the Shroomery.

There are many a threads about what you can do to enhance your experiences.  Your the Shroomery post search engine to get maximal results for the questions at hand.

If you still don't find what you are looking for, then go ahead and let the community try to help you with your concerns!

Once again, Welcome.. and please read all forum rules and regulations before posting!  :smile: Thanks

Namsate
-Ares

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHuevos
chrissy
Loc: Kansas City
Re: Just introducing myself to the community [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4368933 - 07/04/05 08:37 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Oh my god, this is the most caring online community that I have ever experienced!!!  I love the Vibe.  :heart: :heart: :heart:It feels so warm and fuzzy here

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Just introducing myself to the community [Re: Huevos]
    #4368938 - 07/04/05 08:41 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:flowers: :hug: :flowerchild:

thats just how we do!

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4368939 - 07/04/05 08:41 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yes, welcome to the 'Shroomery all you new people! :laugh:
(I'm just too lazy to greet each and every one of you...  :tongue: )

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Just introducing myself to the community [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4368942 - 07/04/05 08:42 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hey guys, someone is bumping old "I'm new here" threads. Check the date of the thread before you reply.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Just introducing myself to the community [Re: Learyfan]
    #4368945 - 07/04/05 08:44 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Hey guys, someone is bumping old "I'm new here" threads. Check the date of the thread before you reply.

Whoa really?

Its not me is it? lol cause if it is, i dont know how im doing it....

Im confused.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4368948 - 07/04/05 08:46 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

damnit

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4368951 - 07/04/05 08:47 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

sorry about that, but those threads were coming up bold and within the first 10 threads of the main index in the pub....that isnt normal is it?

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #4368952 - 07/04/05 08:48 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

No, it's not you. Don't worry about it. Just check the date before you reply is all.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Love is like a train...
Female

#4368956 - 07/04/05 08:50 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

No problem...

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4368960 - 07/04/05 08:56 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ack! you're right! :eek: The Ninja thread bumper strikes again..... :shocked:

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Just introducing myself to the community [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4368984 - 07/04/05 09:06 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Haha oh damnit. I didnt mean it! lol. Its a conspiracy!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals