Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMolokoMilkPlus
Theorist

I beg of you...
    #4282321 - 06/11/05 01:19 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Please do not ban me!

It's me, Zahid. Yes, I've done and said some things that angered many. For that I am sorry. After Zahudulallah was locked, I decided to take a few weeks off as the admins weren't really happy with me. When I registered my recently dismissed account, I assumed I was allowed back in under a new user as I was before. For a moment I thought things were back to normal, I contacted all my friends again to let them know I was back. But then, tonight I was locked out again.

Look, I understand I have a controversial history under my belt. I'm not a puppet master, nor am I a sole troll like 21POUNDS, or Beerweed. I have many friends here that I have made over the past year as zahudulallah and I admit, I did take it for granted that the Shroomery was a place to call my home. When I came back again, I made a conscious effort to push anyone's buttons, despite being egged on by a few people in PMs to do it again. I want a fresh start. I want to go back to the old days of making classy posts about my day at 5 in the morning along side the likes of people I consider my friends. This is my home! This is where I vent. I apologize that I angered the admins with my Andy Kaufman-esque satire.

I understand I need to be chastized. Can't you ban me for 30 days instead of banishing me for good? Please. All I ask is that you don't take this community away from me for good. I might be going out on a limb here, but since I moved away from home, the friends I have here are the only friends I've got.

I am begging you for mercy. Please let me stay.

Zahid

--------------------
Got Milk?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineabhi
Why not?
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
Re: I beg of you... [Re: MolokoMilkPlus]
    #4282363 - 06/11/05 01:43 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I would love to see you stay. What reasons did the admins have for banning you? I can't imagine the admins banning a user for irrational reasons. Maybe there's something you can stop doing in order to not provoke any drama or controversy ... ?

I really want for you to stay here and would hate to lose you as a member of this community and a friend.

--------------------

OfflineMolokoMilkPlus
Theorist

Re: I beg of you... [Re: abhi]
    #4282370 - 06/11/05 01:47 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I think most of it has to do with the incident regarding Shroomydan and spud. If it's any consolation, I would support Shroomydan having his modship returned - because yes, he is a well versed member in the area of Mushroom hunting.

Thanks for the support

--------------------
Got Milk?

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #4282389 - 06/11/05 02:01 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think you are allowed to say you were once Ziddy... not in public.

Yes, that means if you wish to return, you must go through another OTD hazing.

You've been permabanned twice for crying wolf, last time Ziddy's public life died.

I'm sure most people would love you to stay, but you can't get permabanned, and expect to come back like nothing happened.

Keep your personas low key (don't announce in public, who you were... and stop playing the roll of "America's most hated"), and PM an Admin before you start over next time, so they KNOW you are here and who you are.

Really, admins will make exceptions for the puppets they allow... in fact, had you notified an Admin of your most recent return, instead of telling the public, you'd probably still be here with your old name.

Perhaps some day, you could say who you were, but you sure as hell aren't going to get that privelage LESS THAN A MONTH after you were last banned.

You need to respect the fact that drama can and DOES surround your stupid sociological experiments... and you need to LET THAT DRAMA DIE DOWN, before you start showing your face in Public again. I'm sure the Administration, Staff and even Shroomeydan would appreciate THAT gesture.

I respect your friendships here, and I know you got your tit in a ringer with your most recent permabans... but in cases like this, you just gotta' kiss a little Administrative ass, and do what they say.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Edited by Rose (06/11/05 02:23 AM)

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4282401 - 06/11/05 02:08 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ziddy needs to stay.

--------------------

OfflineMolokoMilkPlus
Theorist

Re: I beg of you... [Re: Rose]
    #4282432 - 06/11/05 02:25 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, I should have told Ythan I was back. I just assumed they expected me to return on my own velocity, but I suppose I shouldn't assume things immediately. I didn't really publically announce my return though, I just told a few friends here and there when replying.

I want to be punished for the shroomydan thing. But I don't want to be seperated from the community. I want Dan to have a green name again, and I would feel better if he personally did the chastizing. Honestly, I feel bad for all the shit that evolved regarding Dan.

--------------------
Got Milk?

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#4282550 - 06/11/05 04:07 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Dude, I know you do.

I imagine, if you get Admin permission first, you'll be fine coming back. The Staff will need to know though, so we can track any future Ziddy wolf cries. :wink:

And if you were allowed to return, you should only tell your friends via PM, but the info would need to stay private, at least until the Shroomydan issue blows over... and you should seek Admin approval (or wait a season) before saying, "Ziddy" in public.

Also, your "Friends" should have known better than to announce your return in that Shroomeydan thread. :smirk:

The thing is Z, what you did in that Ped thread pales in comparison to some of the things you accidentally trolled out of people as Zahid.

Remember in your "Was 9-11 Funny?" thread, when a guy, who lost his DAD on 9-11 (a year before) was BRUTALLY TEASED and MOCKED by a girl who was high on RC's? I know you didn't mean for THAT to happen either, but your desire to make The Shroomery into your personal Sociology experiment has backfired MANY times... and you didn't even get a warning for THAT troll fest.

You can't pull that shit any more... not enough people are in on the joke. People tend to freak out about touchy situations... and to think that in a society this size, nobody has been (or will be) effected by terrorism, or pedofilia is simply naive. To post as a pedofile/terrorist/dogfanatic is stupid. You are smarter than that. If you must be hated, BEHAVE, BECOME A MOD... and before you know it EVERYBODY WILL CALL YOU A NAZI! :smile:

They aren't just words... words tickle human emotions. You know better! Use your words wisely.

And if you ARE allowed back, make sure your "Friends" don't wave it in Dan's face. :smile: That probably helped get you banned today. Other than that, you were pretty under the radar... except for the several times you outed yourself in OTD. :wink:

You want to make it up to Dan?

If you are allowed to return, help out in the Mycology and Tripping forums. We could use it... especially in the Hunting Forum. Pick a entheogenic Froum, and start helping.

Of course this is all up to the Admins, and you.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineMolokoMilkPlus
Theorist

#4282597 - 06/11/05 05:32 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, that's quite the post.. and you are right. In fact after the whole incident with Dan, Loki bitched at me and proposed I do something to make up for what happened. And he's right. And yea, I should help out more, outside of OTD. In my early days as Zahid in 2002, and 2003 I didn't post in OTD at all. It wasn't until last year that I started trolling in OTD with Islamism. Before that most of my time was spent in S&P. And really that's where my roots were. I used to always chat with MarkostheGnostic on matters of gnosis, etc. Heck I was even nominated at one point to be a mod in S&P. Perhaps I should rekindle my knowledge of Eckhart and En Sof. I don't know. I just want to make it up, earn my keep.

--------------------
Got Milk?

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#4282649 - 06/11/05 06:45 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, you can do great things.

You did escape the Shadow of Zahid too... at least until you decided to go trolling outside OTD again. I didn't think anyone could pull THAT off!

To be fair, the ped thread was pretty fucking successful and interesting... but too few people were in on the joke (and quite a few didn't see any room for humor). As a troll critique, you did a much better job as a pedophile than as a terrorist. :wink:

I like quelling drama. Sometimes this backfires and stirs things up. I've done this as a Mod and as a regular Shroomerite. I often stick my nose where it doesn't belong... but my goal is to give people the information they need, to make an argument become a constructive discussion.

Let me tell you, if you want punishment... and you are allowed to return... you can always try quelling some non-OTD drama which you didn't provoke.

Heh, that'd almost strike a Karmic balance.

It is WAY easier to troll this lot, than to help them learn about productive communication, spirituality, tripping, cultivation, or shroom hunting... so unless you increase your value to this community (and not just your friends in OTD)... Hunting Forum Mods will always win the coin toss...

... if there's only room for one of you.

This gesture may be too little, too late Ziddy... but I don't fault you for trying, nor do I doubt your sincerity (and that's saying a lot).

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineMeatSpace
Waxer of unicorn butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Deep inside your ass
    #4282894 - 06/11/05 09:26 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

ziddy  :laugh:  YAY :thumbup:

--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4283303 - 06/11/05 11:59 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Cervantes said:
Remember in your "Was 9-11 Funny?" thread, when a guy, who lost his DAD on 9-11 (a year before) was BRUTALLY TEASED and MOCKED by a girl who was high on RC's?

Holy shit, who the fuck was the bitch who did that??

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: I beg of you... [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4283315 - 06/11/05 12:02 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MeatSpace said:
ziddy  :laugh:  YAY :thumbup:

He IS a quality poster and a valued shroomery member. I think that the admins should take his advice and give him a 30 day ban, then let him come back as ziddyfagfag.

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4283749 - 06/11/05 02:45 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'm all for letting you stay, Ziddy. :laugh: After all, everyone deserves a second (and sometimes a third) chance. Just lay off the "button-pushing", mkay?

OfflineChastity_Belt
Unholy livingdead

Re: I beg of you... [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4284169 - 06/11/05 05:45 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ziddy's the best thing since fresh poo spread on sliced bread, IMHO.

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: I beg of you... [Re: Chastity_Belt]
    #4284174 - 06/11/05 05:47 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

How would you know? You've been here for less then a week.

--------------------

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: I beg of you... [Re: CherryBom]
    #4284186 - 06/11/05 05:52 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

CherryBom said:

How would you know?  You've been here for less then a week.

:thumbup:

got to  :heart: the bomb!~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4284202 - 06/11/05 05:56 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

CherryBom said:
How would you know? You've been here for less then a week.

*cough*puppet*cough*

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#4284520 - 06/11/05 07:35 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by electrode (06/12/05 01:09 AM)

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
Re: I beg of you... [Re: Chastity_Belt]
    #4284637 - 06/11/05 08:31 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

face!

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
    #4287160 - 06/12/05 02:36 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I would feel better if he personally did the chastizing

For your penance, sometime this week I would like you to politely direct a n00b in the hunting forum to the procedures for correctly describing a mushroom. Here is the link to the identification criteria.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/2263556/an/0/page/0

Can you do that?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order