Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehighgear
Stranger
mushroom tea
    #418932 - 10/08/01 10:51 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Every time I ingest mushrooms I feel extremely nausious but manage not to puke, but last time I tripped I puked and needless to say it was less than enjoyable. I would like to avoid this again so can anyone point me in the right direction so that I can make mushroom tea or any other methods which lessen nausia. Also, if I am going to make tea, how many grams of cubies do I need to put in the tea in order to equal the same as about 3 grams just eating them. I do not want to eat the shrooms after I have made the tea for above reasons. If anyone can help me out with this I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: mushroom tea [Re: highgear]
    #420299 - 10/09/01 11:09 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Hey bud.

Just mix the shrooms in a blender with some chocolate ice cream or coffee flavored ice cream. Both really cover up the taste and are delicious.

But for tea just bring some water to boiling, while your doing that put 3-4grams(I'de go closer to 4) in a large coffee mug or other drinking glass. Once the water reaches boiling pour it into the cup with the shrooms. Add some lemon juice (just a hint) and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Come back, strain out the peices of mushroom, then drink it down.

Don't beleive everything you know.
(Jonnyshaggs420 RIPPED ME OFF!!!!)
For supplies: Dr Bluethumb
For spores: FSR

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #422579 - 10/11/01 10:04 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

eating food may contribute to nausea...its best to eat a few hours b4 consumption.

~fortyounces2freedom~ & ~disconnectedhaze~

get all your supplies AND spores at a discount price!!! CLICK HERE!!!

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Offlineiudexk
Loc: UK
    #423928 - 10/12/01 11:54 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

blue honey! :laugh:

--------------------
http://www.magickherbs.co.uk/

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: mushroom tea [Re: iudexk]
    #424008 - 10/13/01 09:39 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

blue honey is horrible!! Unless you have one hell of a sweet tooth, its not worth the amount of honey needed to consume to get noticeable effects. Plus the whole trip you can taste honey :(

Mushrooms tea is best made with frsh mushrooms. All you do is dice up the mushrooms real small, dump them in a pot of water on a low boil, mash the hell out of em while you boil them for about 5 minutes, strain, keep liquids, repeat with leftover mushroom pulp one more time to get all you can from them. Combine liquids, add favorite flavoring and bottoms up. I like to use blue koolaid, but you can use anything. No mushrooms chunks or powder to swallow(which would defeat the purpose of tea)

Making tea with dried shrooms doesn't work all that well, if all you have is dried mushrooms, your best off making tea and drinking the mushroom pulp with the tea as its almost impossible to get all the goodies out of dried mushrooms.

LK,

--------------------

Edited by Lizard King (10/13/01 09:40 AM)

OfflineCromulus
Stranger
Re: mushroom tea [Re: Lizard King]
    #424017 - 10/13/01 09:52 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Just curious, but do you know why it is more difficult to make a good tea with dried mushrooms? I've been making dried shroom tea a few times over the past couple weeks, and I too noticed that it seemed to work better when i was using fresh mushrooms...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags