Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSCAD_Shroomer
Loc: Savannah, Georgia, USA
Are you a day or night tripper?
    #411453 - 10/02/01 04:34 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

When do you prefer to do drugs? Any drug. Day or night?

I prefer to do most drugs during the day. Get a good nights rest, skip breakfast cause I like to do drugs on an empty stomach, and then smoke snort drink plug shoot. I live in a violent town, Savannah Georgia, and I don't feel safe walking around once the sun has gone down. During the day I can go anywhere, all the stores are open, people are out at the park. The police are also a lot less suspicious of any illegal activity when you are out doing it broad day light (minimize the paranoia). My hallucinations are happier in the day and scarier at night. Sometimes I like a good spook, but most times I just like to watch the clouds are explore nature. One more thing about day tripping is you got to wear sun glasses, keep those dilated pupils under some shade.

I think the only drugs I prefer to do at night would be muscle relaxers and pain killers, which I rarely take.

"Good imes, all the time."

--------------------
"Good times, all the time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Are you a day or night tripper? [Re: SCAD_Shroomer]
    #411463 - 10/02/01 04:44 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I'm a night person so I usually go with that. It also seems easier to remove yourself from the world at night, but I do enjoy the day too.

Actually my favorite would be watching night turn to day. That is always amazing...

Time is not the killer... we are the killers of time.
Go here...http://anzwers.org/free/braindrain

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: SCAD_Shroomer]
    #411474 - 10/02/01 04:53 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineAnimalChin

Loc: US of A
Re: Are you a day or night tripper? [Re: ]
    #411496 - 10/02/01 05:08 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Both....When tripping in nature, I prefer the day time to dusk, and sometimes night depending on the location. But sometomes tripping at night in a forest can be scary. But about 75% of the time I trip at night, in or around home and at friends houses. Its fun to take a stroll at night by your house or not with ur buddies, and laugh like hell :)

" Who among us has not snuck into the break room for a Love Newton?"

--------------------
A Bird in the hand is Dead.

OfflineAnimalChin

Loc: US of A
Re: Are you a day or night tripper? [Re: AnimalChin]
    #411501 - 10/02/01 05:13 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I'm a ...Daaaaay Triiiiiper...... one way ticket yeah!! hehe.

" Who among us has not snuck into the break room for a Love Newton?"

--------------------
A Bird in the hand is Dead.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#411508 - 10/02/01 05:20 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

as of yet I have only had night trips, and must say that I love night tripping, though I like rolling during the day. my next acid trip will most likely (read: hopefully) be during the day time, just so I can experience it. yes night is fun as hell, though it can get quite frightening, and at night the thought that you might never come down for some reason just seems more plausible than during the day, and you feel more helpless -- that's if ur having a bad trip tho...my trips at night started off scary and though they got quite intense I wasn't scared because I was having so much fucking fun

If there is one thing that is really weird about tripping, it's that usually, no matter whether you are having a good or bad trip, you usually have a giant grin of a mad man (like the madd hatter). the grin just comes, and when I look at my friend grinning like that it kinda creeps me the fuck out. . . usually the grin is very unfriendly, and menacing ... then again i see eyes and grinning mouths all over my vision on trips so it isn't just my friend. i guess trips just tend to make everything seem like your in a mad house or somethin i dunno how to explain it

getting back on topic, I think time of day depends on your mood. if i am in the mood for an intense, lonely trip, I'd do it at night. If I felt like being more out in the open and very happy then I would go for the day

It must be hard to trip if you anthropomorphize your shrooms.

We're all MADD here...

OfflineMmmMushrooms
Loc: Seattle, Washington
    #411586 - 10/02/01 06:26 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Its all about sunset for tripping. My favorite time is to start feeling it right in the peak of the sunset, and then watch the stars for the rest of the trip.
As for other drugs, like E, or DXM, it never really mattered to me, because i always prefered to be inside on those drugs.

Weed is good at any time of day or night.

"This is the greatest thing I've seen since Haley's Comet collided with the moon" -Homer Simpson

--------------------
"This is the greatest thing I've seen since Haley's Comet collided with the moon" -Homer Simpson

Offlinedutch
Stranger
Loc: Midwest
    #411605 - 10/02/01 06:48 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I can scarcely think of tripping at any other time than night time. I just tripped during the day at Farm Aid and it was scary as fuck. Some drunk lady stole my hat and gave it to her friend then told me to fuck off, but then the guy gave it back and apologized for her. I almost started to think maybe I was in the wrong; thank God for sober people who give hats back. As for a guy like SCAD Shroomer, who lives in Savannah, I would trip in the day if I lived somewhere that beautiful. I was in Savannah recently and the scenery is amazing. I would base any trip schedule on elements such as location, and occassion too. Definately, though, I've had the best trips at night when people aren't in my face and all the weirdos are out.

Keep on rockin in the free world - Neil Young

--------------------
"while we wait for the unitary world to come, since the wait is likely to be long, it is urgently necessary and entirely possible to repair and improve the fragmented world, which is the only world we have." - Michael Walzer

Offlinedjchilxxn
Midnight Toker

Loc: San Diego, CA
    #411659 - 10/02/01 07:36 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I think I like day better. Everything is just so beautiful and swirling and colours are new and everything. I like to just chilxxn on the grass and dig nature. Dig it?

now i've got that feeling once again
i can't explain, you would not understand

-pink floyd

--------------------

-----

i like ham

Offlinejosh666
enthusiast

Loc: U.S.A.
Re: Are you a day or night tripper? [Re: djchilxxn]
    #411768 - 10/02/01 09:01 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

yeah...i'd have to say Day......it seems more fun to me and also, when it's time to sleep.....I actually can.

InvisibleMokshaMan
enthusiast
    #412045 - 10/03/01 01:10 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

MJ is good anytime in my opinion. Anything else I prefer to do at night, but then I'm more of a night owl anyhow... I sleep during the day. Of course a good day trip every now and then is fun, but I pefer to be well rested and get a good days sleep.

--------------------
Men can only be happy when they do not assume that the object of life is happiness.
-- George Owell

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #412062 - 10/03/01 01:37 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

weed is good anytime of day or night (maybe i should go smoke now :cool:). 

as for shrooms, i prefer the daytime over night, although i did trip once in glendale and we just walked around from about 4-10pm, so it was a transition between light and night... which was really cool because it gave a kind of finality to the trip.  my first trip was also during the night - my old girlfriend drove me and my buddy around 'til 2 in the morning, that was fun :smile:.  overall though, i enjoy just relaxing at home or in my backyard or nature during the day and, no matter where - with music.  i've done mescaline too (in cactus form) and would recommend day trips as well, but i guess it doesn't really matter as long as you got a nice place to hang out.  but if you're in a nice place which is visually pleasing, you should do it during the day.

as for drinking, the morning drink is tough - it leaves me groggy throughout the day (unless i keep drinking :wink:)... i prefer the afternoon/late-afternoon/night for the boozin'.

?        ?  ? -????? O ?????-? ?  ?        ?
Weed Legalization Freedom Fighter
?        ?  ? -????? O ?????-? ?  ?        ?

? ???  long live the shroomery  ??? ?

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineCashthrow
Stranger
Loc: Belgium
Re: Are you a day or night tripper? [Re: geokills]
    #412185 - 10/03/01 06:42 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

The ideal Drug-Day = Amphetamine in the morning, some MJ in the afternoon and in the evening some MJ when sitting home alone, X or some more amphetamine when going out.

As for shrooms: preferrably at 11pm. it's really fun to walk around tripping in the middle of the night in my quiet little town with some friends.

OfflineNextGenHippie
enthusiast
Loc: MD, USA
    #412487 - 10/03/01 12:57 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

At night my visuals are more pronounced, but I'll take 'em when I've time for 'em.

'The fool on the hill sees the sun going down,
and the eyes in his head see the world spinning 'round'
-The Beatles

--------------------
[pot]Think left and think right[pot]
[pot]and think low and think high[pot]
[pot]Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try[pot]
-Dr. Seuss

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #413127 - 10/03/01 11:50 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Night, definately night.

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #413470 - 10/04/01 08:52 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I'm do both.. every single time that I've ever done shrooms, it was within 1 hour of supper time.. 5pm-7pm. I love the daytime for starting out, to get comfortable with the buzz =) Then, around 10:30 when the shrooms start to leave, a joint or a 40 bring the buzz back up nicly =D Night is cool, you can't see whats there and it gives youre imagination a braoder canvas to paint on. The lighting is cool, and its cooler then the day. The day is a nice time to trip because I find I get a dozen times as many visuals during the days.. from teh ground turning into water.. to the wood in the varnished deck swiming with life. During the night, the only visuals I tend to get are pattern overlays.. diamond based tiles, overlaying the ground.. =)

Namaste

Offlinecess
Stranger
Loc: NJ
Re: Are you a day or night tripper? [Re: Jared]
    #414128 - 10/04/01 08:05 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I enjoy tripping at night a lot more than in the daytime. Unlike a lot of people i feel more vulnerable during the day than at night. Darkness is kind of like a magical blanket that keeps you hidden from the world. When i trip during the day i usually end up asking myself when its going to get dark so i can go outside to run around and act like a madman.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Are you a day or night tripper? [Re: cess]
    #414159 - 10/04/01 08:39 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

Darkness is kind of like a magical blanket that keeps you hidden from the world.

I love this sentence -- it sums up EXACTLY how I feel about night tripping. Nice choice of words

It must be hard to trip if you anthropomorphize your shrooms.

We're all MADD here...

OfflineskaMariaPastora
Utopiate
Loc: MA
    #414187 - 10/04/01 09:00 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Night is so much better for a lot of reasons. First, the visuals are more pronounced. Second, you're much less conspicuous acting like a moron at night when everyone else is drunk and such (I go to college). Also, I hate it when you come down and you still have many more hours of awake time left. After tripping my mind and body is so exhausted all I want to do is smoke massive quantities of weed and pass out.

InvisibleMy Third Eye
old hand

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Are you a day or night tripper? [Re: skaMariaPastora]
    #414559 - 10/05/01 05:21 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

give me some acid or some shrooms and ill take them at whatever time you want me to..i like day and night..they both have there great qualities about them.

I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,

--------------------
suddenly a flaming stealth banana split the sky
like one would hope but never really expect
to see in a place like this.
Cutting right angle donuts on a dime
and stopping right at my Birkenstocks,
and me yelping...Holy fucking shit!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag