Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Women have sex with dog (Meth Related)
    #4129316 - 05/03/05 07:31 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

This happened about a twenty minute drive away from me. I can attest to the fact that Titusville is a meth infested shithole. There is a lab, a cook, and a dealer on every block up there. Tweakers walk around the downtown like zombies. The stores won't sell ephedra-based pills, acetone, or stuff with red phosporous in it to people.

http://www.titusvilleherald.com/story.asp?id=1731

Titusville women to face formal hearing

Defendants charged with having sex with an animal

by Jerry Spaeder

Charges against two Titusville women were waived Thursday to a formal hearing Friday, May 27 in Crawford County criminal court in Meadville.

Heidi McIntyre and Tina Smith, who were represented by Erie defense attorney Tim Lucas, faced a preliminary hearing before Titusville Area District Magesterial Judge Amy Nicols on one count of having sexual intercourse with an animal.

According to a criminal complaint, the women were assisted by Douglas R. Peterson of Titusville on or about Oct. 4, 2004, with having sexual intercourse with a dog ? a male mastiff ? at Peterson?s residence. Peterson faces the same charge.

Nicols placed McIntyre and Smith each on a $5,000 non-secured bond. They also were ordered to report to the Titusville Police Department for fingerprinting.

Nicols said if McIntyre and Smith go to trial it would take place during the September term of court.

Peterson, who was arraigned earlier this week before Nicols, also was arrested by Titusville police in connection with the manufacturing of methamphetamine.

?Unfortunately myself and one of the (clandestine) lab guys were there first to view (the incident with the defendants having sexual intercourse with the dog),? said Titusville police officer Tim Dilley, in reference to the search warrant. ?(The lab technician) viewed it through a camcorder and said ?you gotta see this,? at which time we seized the tape.?

The charge is a second degree misdemeanor, punishable by a maximum of two years in jail and a $5,000 fine.

?A lot of times tapes are used to make a record of (the) manufacture of meth,? Dilley said. During the search of Peterson?s residence, Dilley said, three tapes were seized but only one had any value as far as criminal activity.

Dilley said the series of events leading up to Peterson?s arrest ? and subsequently the charges against McIntyre and Smith ? stemmed from an ongoing investigation about Peterson?s manufacture of meth through evidence and informants who provided information leading up to the point of where Peterson and the two women now face the charge of sex with the animal.

Dilley said to his knowledge ? and that of the Titusville Police Department ? is that only one previous case involved beastiality. That case, he said, took place a number of years ago and involved a juvenile defendant and was handled through juvenile court. He said he doesn?t recall if the defendant was ever charged with the crime.

?The attorney general?s office does a fantastic job of allowing us do our job,? Dilley said of the compilation of evidence against Peterson and the discovery of the videotape.

Dilley was not able to make an assumption as to whether the criminal activity discovered on the tape had any correlation to the involvement with methamphetamine.

That last parahraph is bullshit I think. I heard that those women consented to sex with the dog because they were already high and they wanted more meth.

Edited by RandalFlagg (05/03/05 07:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: Women have sex with dog (Meth Related) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4129430 - 05/03/05 08:00 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I wrote into that paper as a comment:

You guys miss a very important point. These woman would not have been in this situation if methamphetamine was legal. Were methamphetamine legal, disgusting people like this meth cook couldn't exploit people like this. The woman would be able to seek help for her addiction in a non-judgemental way, and wouldn't of needed to go to a cook to get meth.

These women are sick. Addiction is an illness, not a choice. The whole community of titusville is sick. It's not just the meth users that are the problem. It's also the judgemental people who make life hard for the meth users. These people are your friends and family, you should help them, not want them to go to jail. They need your unconditional love, not your judgement. Christ said "For whatever you have done for the least of these, you have also done for Me." When you abandon these sick women in the streets, and make them go to men like this for help with the symptoms of their addiction, you are perpetuating the same behavior Christ condemned. Open your homes to these people. Show them your compassion. Do not let yourself become a victim of theft, but offer these addicts a place to eat where they can feel loved without judgement. Help ease there suffering, without condemning them. Go out and be among them and help. Look to Jesus and his interactions with lepers and prostitutes to guide you. Help these people, do not lock them up.

Because the government creates a black market for illegal drugs, any of your children are vunerable to methamphetamine addiction. Were there no profit motive, cooks like this guy would not be able to exploit these people, and the product would be off the black market.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Edited by tomk (05/03/05 08:03 PM)

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Women have sex with dog (Meth Related) [Re: tomk]
    #4129530 - 05/03/05 08:18 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Open your homes to these people.

So they can steal and pawn all of my shit?  :lol:

I just heard that people are calling these women's relatives and playing barking dog recordings into the phone.

:rotfl:

InvisibleMrMaddHatter
Dementia praecox
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
    #4130384 - 05/03/05 10:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:

Open your homes to these people.

So they can steal and pawn all of my shit?  :lol:

I just heard that people are calling these women's relatives and playing barking dog recordings into the phone.

:rotfl:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And we thought that crack was bad in the 90's. Look at this crank crap!

InvisibleNemo_Hoes
Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobo Ramírez
 User Gallery

Loc: Ray Ray's Mystery Garage
    #4130765 - 05/03/05 11:52 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

HAHAH AWESEOMe

--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Offlinewhatever123
Whatever I did, I'm sorry
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Diego, CA
Re: Women have sex with dog (Meth Related) [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #4131077 - 05/04/05 01:07 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Unconditional love?

You don't give that to every other stranger, so someone is a better person if they do crank, in your opinion?

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

OfflineSirFrancisBacon
Frog
 User Gallery

Loc: low earth orbit
Re: Women have sex with dog (Meth Related) [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #4131085 - 05/04/05 01:11 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I can't not click on a news link titled "Women have sex with dog (Meth Related)"

WE LIKE DIRTY LAUNDRY!

InvisibleNemo_Hoes
Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobo Ramírez
 User Gallery

Loc: Ray Ray's Mystery Garage
Re: Women have sex with dog (Meth Related) [Re: whatever123]
    #4131090 - 05/04/05 01:13 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Sure thing coach.

--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale