Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePrisonSong
Stranger

how my day went. good read, i think.
    #4074081 - 04/19/05 09:26 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

SYNPOSIS: a twist turning adventure that parallels anyones life that spirals toward a confusing and dismal letdown.

today we have a game, but really its no game at all. a battle rather, a war of the gifted and non gifted alike coming together to collectively beat the living hell out of any takers on the volleyball battlefield.

volleyball? yes, one of the more underrated wartime activities. but i ask you this; have you ever stood 6 feet over and opposing earthling that has recently suffered a crushing....no a destructive....no no, ...... A CRITICAL HIT DRAGON WARRIOR 3 for the NES STYLE volleyball spike blow to their now lifeless carcass once called a body, now just a bag of tomato sauce and meat beneath the net of truth ?

well my friend then you have never really lived until you have made a woman cry as a result of this humiliating force of nature. And if so, can she really of called herself a woman to start with ? no my friend, can you really consider yourself a man if you?ve never seen the tears of joy, frozen to the side of your own face ? BOOM SHOCK A LOCKA

(that last part got away from me)

i arrived to consciousness early this day and to the motivating words of sir William Wallace himself, THEY MAKE TAKE OUR LIVES ! BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE, OUR FREEDOM!!!!! These words transcended through Mel Gibson inspired me paint my face with the blood of the English, 13th century style. The blood of the english being modern day paint from walmart. another giant conglomerate that i am sure if mr. wallace was alive today he would consume with lightning from his eyes and fire from his arse.

a black cross says something, it says,.....it says FUCK WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO. black cross down the middle and across the eyes of the face of pure mis guided angst. white for the remaining flesh of angst.

rally the troops ? aye. motivate the earthlings ? aye. as aliens from differing areas of depression arrive, they are intimidated by mere sight of....well the mere sight of our freaking battlefield. its really quite small and is difficult to fit 6 people in there without being elbow to elbow. Sucks.

aye, true enough. but are we not deep in the trenches of war ? this is our house and they make take their place here, but by GOD i will not let them TAKE, OUR TROPHIES!!!!!! and freedom as well.

the game begins, and enemies of the east are taking a little too much pride in beating the living hell out of us in our house.

then it happens.

the most awesome display of raw intense power the likes of which this particular rehab facility has never witnessed; power that not only makes your soul better on the battlefield, it makes any other earthlings in your general vicinity invincible like you ?

no, that didnt happen. sorry.

8 points in yours truly rose to the occasion to defend against a cocky sum bitch from a local crazy house. now i can jump, not as high as once in my old age, but i still gots da hops to a degree.

up we goes, and.....down we goes. SNAP, ankle is rolled. on what ? that is still up to debate, the predecessor to william wallace would take the high road and state the sheer height in which he ascended equaled a defeating blow to the ankle when back in contact with earth.

crunch.

wallace out, monkey ass replacement in, we go out of the battlefield 0 - 2 and receive best sportsmanship trophy. which is crap, the only way we got that hunk of metal, er plastic was because no one on our team cursed the whole game. unless you count the time that i said MYANKLEMOTHERFUCKINGSHITFUCKARGHHHHFUCKHELPSHITFUCKFUCKIREALLYLIKE
THESONGSOMEWHATDAMAGEDBYNINEINCHNAILSAIYEEEE. i guess they didnt.

xrays result no break, a severe sprain.....a simple sprain to a mere icon in his own mind. a lesser man would be dead. and that my friend, is how my fucking day went.

enjoy.

-ps. (my ankles the size of a softball, no, not a womans softball A MANS SOFTBALL !)

Edited by PrisonSong (04/19/05 09:40 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMeatSpace
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: how my day went, (good read, in spite of electrodes comments) :) [Re: PrisonSong]
    #4074096 - 04/19/05 09:29 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

What about electrode?

--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

OfflinePrisonSong
Stranger

Re: how my day went, (good read, in spite of electrodes comments) :) [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4074115 - 04/19/05 09:32 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

oh im sure you will see a reply from him soon enough.

he doesnt get along with me, probably because i am dumb.

sorry.

:shrug:

-ps.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: how my day went, (good read, in spite of electrodes comments) :) [Re: PrisonSong]
    #4074121 - 04/19/05 09:33 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Why would you put up a pre-emptive disclaimer?

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflinePrisonSong
Stranger

Re: how my day went, (good read, in spite of electrodes comments) :) [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4074160 - 04/19/05 09:40 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

i dont know.

there, happy ?

:smile:

-ps.

OfflinePrisonSong
Stranger

#4074171 - 04/19/05 09:42 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

why is that when i drink everyone gets along with me, and then when i actively stop drinking no one gets along with me :confused:

-ps.

InvisibleMeatSpace
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4074177 - 04/19/05 09:44 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

electrode is my boyfriend, just lookin' out, 'cause he's sleepin'.

--------------------

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4074178 - 04/19/05 09:44 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Why are you overreacting and thinking I don't get along with you? It's hard to intone words on a message board with any sort of emotion, and what I said wasn't angry or anything, I was just pointing out it seems kind of silly. No not-getting-along going on here.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleMeatSpace
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4074188 - 04/19/05 09:44 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

crack a beer, it'll do you some good.

--------------------

OfflinePS_Cubes
Searching...
 User Gallery

Loc: ...for LSD
Re: how my day went, (good read, in spite of electrodes comments) :) [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4074238 - 04/19/05 09:51 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

wtf was that?

--------------------

OfflinePrisonSong
Stranger

Re: how my day went, (good read, in spite of electrodes comments) :) [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4074244 - 04/19/05 09:51 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

dude, not you. or anyone. really, we all get along great, ive never heard one negative thing from anyone when i was drinking, NOT ONE. seems though since i quit drinking suddenly folks are all up on me about the slightest little mis-interpeted post.

i love each and every one of you.

and i even love electrode, who is sleeping right now.

friends ?

GOD-bless.

-ps.

InvisibleBurke Dennings

#4074327 - 04/19/05 10:04 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

+1

(This is my only Pub post tonight, so consider your thread special)

--------------------
This will not go undocumented.

OfflinePrisonSong
Stranger

Re: how my day went, (good read, in spite of electrodes comments) :) [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4074349 - 04/19/05 10:10 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

thank you. have a good nap?

-ps.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub