Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Leftover Crack
    #4013044 -


"Born To Die"

Born to die and you get to sit and watch yer TV set
believe the lies before yer eyes credit cards and apple pies
50 stars to blind yer eyes 13 stripes to hypnotize
free thought is gone you'll never see yer just a pawn
you'll die tomorrow but today yer empty dreams just fade away
evaporate, dissolve to hate while you survive and wait
until a lifeless fate yer stupid lives just piddle on
you slave fer others and then your gone I just can't escape the lying
the moment we are born we're dying it's such an ugly sight

we have no rights
we have no future
no reasons why
just born to die

yer dumb self can't appreciate the freedom in my thought
the weak sense of autonomy when i'm drinking in my squat
that empty void was never filled but the dreams of others
you helped kill you'll justify, we'll linger on
but don't ya know that dreams all die the day your born

we have no god's
there's only ignorant bliss
no reasons why
we're born to die

gone to bed, god is dead
lies and truth are in my head
your history, society, reformity
it isn't me, it's all on you
reality, it's what ya do
it's what ya take in the truth the lies
the freedom dies, the mind it numbs, the spirit breaks
all our rights it kills our future
our reasons why
we're born to die
we're born to die
:heart: :sun:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Leftover Crack [Re: blissedout] * 1
    #4013047 -

man, you know there aint no such thing as leftover crack!


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Leftover Crack [Re: lukeboots]
    #4013055 -

haha That is what I have said, like a thousand times!! :yesnod:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Leftover Crack [Re: blissedout]
    #4013066 -

leftover crack is really good. even if the name doesn't make much sense.


--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Leftover Crack [Re: lukeboots]
    #4013072 -

LoC are modern day punk rock legends ... Stza is a brilliant musician, great melody, awesome lyrics. Even though I really think antichrism(sp?) is as silly as nazis, as far as punk goes, this is as good as it gets. I've been listening to these guys ever since the CV break up, and man, they rip it up at shows!


--------------------
010001100100001001000101!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Leftover Crack [Re: i_rage_against]
    #4013073 -

They say that a hanging man hears beautiful music... I wonder what it sounds like...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Leftover Crack [Re: blissedout]
    #4013082 -

excellent  :thumbup:


--------------------
live free or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Leftover Crack [Re: Fospher]
    #4013086 -

Yeah, Choking Victim was fucking right on it, too! :thumbup:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Leftover Crack [Re: WoodsCall]
    #4013092 -

I love it!


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Leftover Crack [Re: blissedout]
    #4013107 -

blissedout said:
Yeah, Choking Victim was fucking right on it, too! :thumbup:



I dig choking victim too. Wow I didn't know anybody in the pub listened to my kind of music. That makes me smile!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Leftover Crack [Re: i_rage_against]
    #4013126 -

I grew up listening to a plethora of different styles of music. I have love for all music that makes you move something.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Leftover Crack [Re: blissedout]
    #4013179 -

blissedout said:
I grew up listening to a plethora of different styles of music. I have love for all music that makes you move something.



Me too, I just have a special place in my heart for angry, grungy punk rock music.


--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Leftover Crack [Re: blissedout]
    #4013297 -

Everyone talks about this band. I refuse to like them based on their name.

MDC also had a song called "Born To Die".





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Leftover Crack [Re: Learyfan]
    #4013472 -

If you like the kinda energy that Leftover Crack puts out, you should really check out Jezus and the Gospelfuckers. They have a release on Kangaroo. It is 20 year old stuff that is more hard core than 90% of what you hear today with song titles like Genocide Express, Let's kill the police, and Your mother sucks cock in hell. The have been called the fathers of Amsterdam hardcore, and they are really raw. Your catholic parents will love them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Leftover Crack [Re: Tomatadunothing]
    #4013688 -

They can't be more hardcore than Anal Cunt with songs titles like "I Made Fun of You Because Your Kid Just Died", "Anyone Who Likes the Dillinger Escape Plan is a Faggot", and "I Payed J. Howell to Rape You".

:sun:


As for punk, I like The Liars. I never heard no Leftover Crack or Choking Victim.


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Leftover Crack [Re: TinTree]
    #4013754 -

I like anal cunt too, i wasrecently turned on to them by my roomate. I'd never really thought about listening to them before because of their name. they're a pretty good band, however there is that horrid mental image that comes into your mind when you repeat their name. blick.


--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Leftover Crack [Re: blissedout]
    #4013943 -

leftover crack is when your friend drops to the ground, pulls a comb out of his back pocket and starts scratching at the carpet saying he must have dropped a tiny rock or two, then grabs his car keys and goes out and buys some more :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Leftover Crack [Re: TinTree]
    #4014882 -

TinTree said:
As for punk, I like The Liars. I never heard no Leftover Crack or Choking Victim.



You really should check them out. I grew up listening to bands such as D.R.I., Suicidal Tendencies, NOFX, Operation Ivy, The Exploited, Screeching Weasle, Buzzoven, etc. At the same time, I was also listening to Pink Floyd, A Tribe Called Quest, Del the Funky Homosapien, Obituary, The Grateful Dead, Sepultura, Soilient Green, My Life With the Thrill Kill Cult...I could go on for hours just listing all the bands that have seriously influenced my life, but I think that you get the picture. Anyway, Leftover Crack and Choking Victim quickly moved to the top of my punk list, as soon as I heard their music and I also met them and smoked some bud with them in a squat , in NYC. :grin:They are really cool guys! They played a free concert back in 2003 at some park, up there and that is where I met them initially. They have some of the more profound and intelligent lyrics and chord progression of the newer generation of punks, imo. :sun:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Leftover Crack [Re: blissedout]
    #4014941 -

Del the Funky Homosapien...

Wow I haven't thought about him in a while. I like the shit he did with the Gorillaz, and that rap he has about the periodic table of elements.


--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Leftover Crack [Re: i_rage_against]
    #4014950 -

Have you listened to his newer project, Deltron 30/30? It is some fly shit, too! He has a flow from out of this world.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Leftover Crack/Reliabe Punk Torrents ShroomingNJ 1,319 8 01/03/06 06:40 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* you guys i gotta go
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 1,637 49 04/07/05 09:21 PM
by Skunk420
* Happy B-Day Blissedout
( 1 2 all )
beejay 2,023 22 02/27/05 09:27 PM
by blissedout
* crack vs coke
( 1 2 3 all )
JonnyOnTheSpot 4,832 42 01/09/07 08:40 PM
by Skunk420
* *Crack*
( 1 2 3 all )
psilotatsic 1,364 40 06/03/05 01:18 AM
by flowstone
* Paying for sex with crack....
( 1 2 all )
non_entity 1,293 21 11/05/05 03:04 AM
by cosmicpirate
* crack is bad mmmk.... hIgHdRoLoVeR 679 6 04/11/06 11:55 AM
by freshlyPLUMP
* Happy Birthday Blissedout
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,339 50 02/28/06 07:44 AM
by nakors_junk_bag

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,901 topic views. 5 members, 11 guests and 143 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.