Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm Seeing RED!
    #3993945 -

My fucking car got broken into again this morning. That's the second time in the last couple of months. I fucking hate petty thieves with a passion. There was really nothing to steal and my car is not flashy by any standards but some fucker took the liberty to steal my cds and my DASHBOARD BUDDHA! MOTHERFUCK! If I ever caught this shithead I would probably end up in jail for manslaughter. No joke. I have a feeling its just some fucking kid too. They stole all of my burned cds too, BURNED!? WTF!!>!> .  grrrrrrrr :mad: :mad: :mad: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Seeing RED! [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #3993965 -

wtf. :wtf: where do you live.~


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Seeing RED! [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #3993969 -

That dashboard buddha's gonna work some bad voodoo on them, don't worry.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Seeing RED! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3993971 -

haha I was hoping for the same thing man! I live in downtown Toronto.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Seeing RED! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3994380 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
That dashboard buddha's gonna work some bad voodoo on them, don't worry.



:yesnod: :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Seeing RED! [Re: In(di)go]
    #3994386 -

They'll know the meaning of Irradiated_Feces before too long...bwahahahahaha.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Seeing RED! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3994390 -

Dude.. Set up a lipstick camera or a similar device (with nightvision capabilities) on ur roof or something pointing down towards where u park ur car. This way you get that shit on tape.


--------------------
:cussing::whip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Seeing RED! [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #3994432 -

Jesus, fucking turds...

I'll bet some crack dealer is bitching them out for trying to trade burned CDs for a rock right now.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Seeing RED! [Re: MycoJunkie]
    #3994443 -

I would but my car really isn't worth it, and I have to park on a side street. It just pisses me off that my car is targeted when there is nothing worth stealing. I take the faceplate of my stereo with me always. It's just an easy car to break into, but who steals Buddha?? seriously?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Seeing RED! [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #3994447 -

Irradiated_Feces said:
but who steals Buddha?? seriously?



It was the Pope. :shiftyeyes:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Seeing RED! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3994457 -

Goddamn that pope!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Seeing RED! [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #3994603 -

it couldnt have been, hes on a feeding tube right now! maybe one of his henchmen....

its okay bud, ive had my car broken into before... its a 1979 Toyota Celica (who the fuck would break into that!?!?). i got a flat up on this mountain and had to leave it there for the night, came back the next day with a new tire and it had a broken window with maaaany things taken out of it. aside from that, they tried to break in through the trunk at first (a hatchback) and broke the lock and latch on it so it doesnt open anymore, unless i crawl in through the inside and push the latch with a screwdriver or finger.

fuckers, ruined pieces of a classic car and stole burned cds, a flashlight, one glove, and a discman.... it wasnt worth it, i dont know why stupid people have to do such stupid things.

but its okay, its just material wealth right? buddah for life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Seeing RED! [Re: Edge]
    #3994612 -

Dude, don't underestimate the fucking POPE! Haven't you heard of astral projection?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Seeing RED! [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #3996154 -

Second time in a few months? Sounds like someone you know to me.
Especially if your car wouldn't normally be a target.

Always keep your CD book on the floor behind the seat, And most importantly always keep your doors locked.

Most thieves won't bother breaking a window unless they actually see something they want, but if the doors are unlocked they'll take whatever.

If your really paranoid like me burn all your original Cd's and just keep the copy's in your car so if they get snatched you can copy them again.
A wise 10 dollar investment if you ask me.


--------------------
Now go Home.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Seeing RED! [Re: EvilEwok]
    #3996167 -

Second time in a few months? Sounds like someone you know to me.

Downtown in a big city? I doubt that.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Whats the name of the new Dashboard confessional band pscyanescens 1,551 14 07/07/08 09:27 PM
by g00ru
* MAC GEEKS - post photos of your dashboard! :P boO 689 1 05/10/05 04:07 PM
by Phluck
* The Xbox 360 dashboard changed! Patlal 616 6 12/06/11 11:31 PM
by zoso507
* Red Red Wine ( i have no reasona nd dont need one ) ApacheShaman 957 7 05/24/07 04:19 PM
by DrCamacho89
* Panama Red Hooty 771 0 06/30/04 11:01 PM
by Hooty
* Noel Redding reunites with Jimi Adom 1,072 7 05/14/03 07:16 AM
by Learyfan
* what are those little red hairs you find on buds? cbabr 4,141 19 10/03/06 09:08 AM
by The_Hobbit
* The Red Panda felix 1,080 11 01/04/09 07:01 PM
by danlennon3

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
626 topic views. 3 members, 27 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.