Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
For all you ambient lovers
    #3984151 -

I made this ambient track recently, please take the time to listen and give me some feedback :cool:
Unfolding green

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For all you ambient lovers [Re: stefan]
    #3984300 -

Hey you already posted this in the music forum yah postwhore!  :wink:


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For all you ambient lovers [Re: stefan]
    #3984301 -

It was very interesting btw.  :smirk:


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For all you ambient lovers [Re: stefan]
    #3984305 -

Pretty good, I like where it started going at about the 5 minute mark. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For all you ambient lovers [Re: Fliquid]
    #3984414 -

Fliquid said:
Hey you already posted this in the music forum yah postwhore!  :wink:



I know :blush: but almost nobody gave me feedback or even took time to reply.

thanks for responding and comments  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For all you ambient lovers [Re: stefan]
    #3984528 -

I've had it on in the back ground for awhile, it's quite pleasing... I never listened to this kind of music before, I think if I wasn't doing some thing at the same time it would bug me, You kind of vone out and feel it, you realize you've been listening to it with out releasing it... :shrug: if you know what I mean... or I'm a bite :cuckoo:


--------------------
Gotta to spread the word about:
http://www.johnnyganjaseed.com/johnny.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For all you ambient lovers [Re: RJLR]
    #3985551 -

that's ambient :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* DRUGS: For the Common Man ยทยทยท (editorial review requested) geokillsA 4,595 17 02/04/07 02:34 PM
by twiggedoubt
* Need me some feedback on this short story Synesthetic 533 3 03/21/10 06:07 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* Feedback on a short story Synesthetic 449 1 03/11/10 02:32 PM
by Synesthetic
* Feedback on Chillout/Downtempo Tracks Alphamale 1,258 9 06/13/06 01:19 PM
by Alphamale
* Christmas Ambient Dub for the Pub (mp3) stefan 499 9 12/28/09 02:51 PM
by Nunbuh_Chrubble
* i made an ambient track tonight skatealex2 646 13 03/14/10 12:27 AM
by skatealex2
* Ambient.us Droz 686 2 11/10/04 05:29 PM
by iloveraving
* Good ambient music?
( 1 2 3 all )
Psy Baba 3,369 53 09/27/10 06:09 AM
by KillerPicklez

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
555 topic views. 2 members, 37 guests and 233 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.