Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Security and Safety

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinejtk
Stranger
 User Gallery

Detox and Drug Tests ??!?!??
    #3944055 - 03/20/05 03:00 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I recently got put on court supervision, and am now subject to random drug tests. I mean they have to call and tell me to come in sometime that day. So i was wondering how well the various detox drinks on the market work. I would be willing to pay up to 50 bucks to be clean. I just need to be 100% sure that i will be clean after drinking the detox. Really im just worried about being clean of THC. That's basically the only drug that they test for that i use.

Also, ive heard that these drinks can make your piss funky colors. Is this true? I dont want to run the risk of them knowing i took something, and making me look suspicous.

--------------------
Don't let your brain tell your mind it can't feel

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

Re: Detox and Drug Tests ??!?!?? [Re: jtk]
    #3944097 - 03/20/05 03:15 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

my suggestion is you simply not do drugs.

How long is your probation? like 2-3 months? I can assure you that you will be more than fine not smoking pot or whatever for a few months.

If you weren't able to safely use drugs or used them in an irresponsible manner that you got caught then that's a sign you should step away from them and collect yourself with a clear mind; mature a bit and learn responsibility for your actions.

99% of drug tests don't test for psylicibon- if you're going to risk taking any mind-altering substance then I guess shrooms would be ok- keep in mind that one shouldn't take shrooms just to 'get fucked up'.

So lay off drugs. After a couple weeks the fog will be lifted and you will feel 100% healthier and you won't even miss it.

Also, focus on the reason why you're wanting to escape your reality with drugs. A lot of people use drugs to forget about their problems- but you can't smoke or snort those problems away. You need to address the issues that are driving you to using.

I'm not anti-drug or anything- but sometimes people use them for the wrong reasons.

good luck, you'll be fine

and to answer your question- detox drinks won't work if you have less then 48 hours to let them work through your systems and some drug tests test for detox agents.

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

Anonymous #1

Re: Detox and Drug Tests ??!?!?? [Re: StonedShroom]
    #3944377 - 03/20/05 04:16 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

detox will work for them cheapy tests they test you with at probation...but if your probie decides to send it to the lab, you will be caught. it will come back as 'dilluted' and that counts as a failed test.

simply DO NOT smoke. dont let your addiction fuck you out of your freedom man, it aint worth it. jail food sucks, it made school food seem like an expensive restaurant, im telling u. fuck jail.

Anonymous #1

Re: Detox and Drug Tests ??!?!?? [Re: ]
    #3944420 - 03/20/05 04:24 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

and fuck an addiction, moreso. whos incontrol here, you or the weed? think about that.

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

Re: Detox and Drug Tests ??!?!?? [Re: ]
    #3946737 - 03/21/05 12:01 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

ready clean works, i would put a job on it, not my ass in jail though

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Community >> Security and Safety