Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

OneMoreRobot
    #3907941 - 03/12/05 05:29 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

How is the piano playing coming?

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: OneMoreRobot [Re: Jim]
    #3907958 - 03/12/05 05:33 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Jim, I wish I could say it was coming at all. Every once in a while I wipe off the thin layer of dust and play with it but it's hard to really find any time alone. My girlfriend swallows up a lot of my life and we've been working on that lately, trying to find our own space and what not. We've been together for a while (Well, like almost 2 years) and are used to spending every minute with each other..

Also when I took my month long break from pot I thought I would play with the keyboard more...but where as my break definitely led to me writing a lot more (Thank goodness) it led to me playing even less with the keyboard. Thanks for remembering about that at all though - makes me think I should definitely go back to the keys.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: OneMoreRobot [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3907969 - 03/12/05 05:35 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

If you are writing, you are still exercising your creative muscle. That's good enough. Eventually you will have time to bring out the keyboard...

--------------------

afoaf said:

Male

#3907981 - 03/12/05 05:37 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah...I go to see a shrink once a week and we talk about art and writing and life and psychedelia and what not and he told me that since I was taking this drug-break to reinvigorate my desire to write that I should write ABOUT drugs, which I thought was a pretty novel idea. I used to be afraid of writing about my drug experiences because the one recurring theme in all my trips is "Words are not enough, they will never be enough" which is kind of a paradoxical thing for someone who wants to be a writer to experience...but I've been trying. I wrote the Salvia report in my sig and I'm working on a much more fiction-esque telling of a shroom trip.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: OneMoreRobot [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3908025 - 03/12/05 05:50 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah I read the trip report, and found it very interesting. I usually do not read trip reports because of their lack of entertainment, but yours was different.

--------------------

afoaf said:

Male

#3908026 - 03/12/05 05:51 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

That's just the kinda thing I need to hear these days.  :tongue2:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Male

#3908028 - 03/12/05 05:52 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I'm gonna have a pad and pen tied around my neck (well, not literally, but always handy) when I finally eat my ergot goodies sometime this weekend. Expect a fun story.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD   Amazon Salvia

Community >> The Pub