Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
QUARK - revisited
    #3893093 -

Last week I posted this quark I made, http://www.richard-darge.com/cows.htm

Some of you were disappointed because you were actually expecting a short movie about the nature of quarks. Silly rabbit.

So in response I constructed this,

http://www.richard-darge.com/hawking.htm

enjoy my latest wednesday quark and check back next week for a new one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: QUARK - revisited [Re: YellowSubmarine]
    #3893109 -

This is pretty cool...
What do you use to make the animation?


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: QUARK - revisited [Re: Phluck]
    #3893114 -

I just use photoshop to draw in and Final Cut to edit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: QUARK - revisited [Re: YellowSubmarine]
    #3893209 -

What is Quark?

I thought maybe you were gonna bash the document layout app QuarkXPress but apparently not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: QUARK - revisited [Re: YellowSubmarine]
    #3893456 -

your cartoons have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

You're still a cool guy.


--------------------
Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: QUARK - revisited [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #3893483 -

Gr8fulJ420 said:
What is Quark?

I thought maybe you were gonna bash the document layout app QuarkXPress but apparently not.



Your idle thought is my command. Quark XPress is a pile of shit; I don't know why most of the industry still uses it... InDesign is far superior.

As for the movie... Firefox doesn't want to install QuickTime. :shrug:


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: QUARK - revisited [Re: RedNucleus]
    #3895206 -

and you are a dirty sphincter of a person with no redeeming qualities


your still a fag, ahem, i mean 'cool guy'  :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: QUARK - revisited [Re: YellowSubmarine]
    #3895458 -

great song

I <3 ween

movie is cool too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* need someone with Adobe Indesign CS5 MR14 295 5 07/26/14 03:52 PM
by MR14
* He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 8,443 99 10/31/05 01:37 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Quark-amation YellowSubmarine 536 9 03/02/05 10:37 PM
by DieCommie
* From the Universe to Quarks Platinum 159 0 02/27/09 03:16 PM
by Platinum
* Post the redeeming qualities about your state!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
AJ4U 4,966 83 10/26/08 12:25 PM
by misos
* Florida's only redeeming quality
( 1 2 all )
blewmeanie 3,348 28 07/12/08 11:11 PM
by blewmeanie
* How to redeem Physical Bitcoins urbanguru 762 5 03/24/13 11:58 AM
by urbanguru
* New user w/ a possible content contribution. (intro to shrooms document) laserpig 1,126 19 04/29/09 06:20 PM
by laserpig

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
726 topic views. 5 members, 16 guests and 114 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.