Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXTCollection
Stranger

Yet another awsome job on Spores Direct..........
    #3846892 - 02/28/05 01:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Okay, 3 weeks ago, I placed an order, when the man was backed up. He promised a print, but he accidently forgot to put it in.

He said he would send it right out. Well, I waited one week, and decided to email him. He emailed me right back, apologized, informed me that since I was placing another order, he would just pop em in the same box.

I got an email on Thursday, saying USPS was expecting a package to show up. The USPS tracking info did not update at all. Still says Spores Direct didnt send. I started to think he forgot again.

Lo and behold, the package plopped down on my step a few minutes ago.
(noobs should take note, any paranoia would have led to false accusations of a scam artist, and he did everything as promised on his part, USPS never even acknowledged him shipping it.)

Not only did he inlcude the free print for the wait, he included a second for forgetting to ship that one time, and a third, well I guess cuz this company is so damn cool, and two sterile sealed syringes (didnt expect that at all). (Not to mention all syringes ordered have been perfect)

All I can say is wow! I can only urge the others around here to stick to grade A companies like Sporesdirect. If your new, and cautious, or worry, order from them. It will come thru. If your experienced, and you want to microscopically examine the latest and greatest, still, order from sporesdirect.

This weeks order will be with, guess who? SD!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

Re: Yet another awsome job on Spores Direct.......... [Re: XTCollection]
    #3847126 - 02/28/05 02:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

USPS never even acknowledged him shipping it.)

We are gona add something to out FAQ page about usps shipping
witch is
that when a shipping label is home printed(like most venders do
who use paypal) the tracking information WILL NOT show up
untill the package is scanned again. And it not scanned again till it it your door.
SD

OfflineFungi_x
Firekeeper of OTD
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan Flag
    #3847154 - 02/28/05 02:28 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Who the hell are you? I think Anno or one of the mods needs to look at your posts :lurker: :rolleyes:

Anyway, this is to Spores_Direct:

If you have time to answer this public post you surly have time to respond to my pm.

Fungi x

OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

Re: Yet another awsome job on Spores Direct.......... [Re: Fungi_x]
    #3847191 - 02/28/05 02:40 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

If you have time to answer this public post you surly have time to respond to my pm.

What P.M this is (i think) the second time you asked me about a P.M
i never got a p.m from you.
We have an e mail also.
questions@sporesdirect.com
We always respond to e mails and P.M
quickly

OfflineFungi_x
Firekeeper of OTD
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Yet another awsome job on Spores Direct.......... [Re: Spores_Direct]
    #3847375 - 02/28/05 03:22 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

my pm says "O Shit :-(" in the subject are you trying to say that there is a error with the message board software? Can I please get a mod to weigh in on this. I am 100% sure I sent him a PM, Is there a issue with the board software? This is the first time I have ever had a PM not get to a person. I dislike email I fell more secure talking to you over PM, but if it has to come down to me sending a email or this not getting resolved I will send you a email. But I really feel more secure PMing you over the board.

So I guess the question is did the PM get to him or is there some kind or error in the message board software?

maybe you are being flooded with PM's but my PM should be there.

Thanks, Fungi x

OfflineXTCollection
Stranger

#3847442 - 02/28/05 03:35 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Allow me to way in on this -

100's that I know of, on here, have ordered and recieved wonderful service.

I used to run a small business, and I am beginning to understand who those 1%'s are... You cant please everyone.

If SD should ever change his business practices, Ill post back about it.

But multiple orders have gone through fine, as others have too.

I can verify over 10 syringes from 6 strains have not had 1 bit of contam, (though legal methods) proof that he is legit, not just taking in money and being careless about it.

So, there, someone has weighed in on it.

Furthermore, I do not work for SD or know him. I can say the same about - The Hawks Eye, Spores101, and Ralphsters (didnt think I slip one by you too? Well I did).

Yes I have ordered over $100 from all 4 of the above vendors, and none of them are scams. None have arrived contaminated, and all were recieved in less than 12 days. (regular days, not business days, ect...)

Now, unless every spore vendor is kahoots to pull one over on THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD, be nice, wait a week in between corrospondence, and PM's are not exactly a reliable way of communicating. Anyone who says different, hasnt had 20 pms from diff people on their screen, mistypes can close all, some, or just one of them without anyone knowing.

Real fucking simple, send an email, wait a week. If no response, post back.

Also, last time I checked, this is a public forum. So if I place 1 order a week with SD, which Im currently doing, can I not write about my experience, wether good or bad?

And secondly, please, have a mod review my posts.

All 4 of the above vendors can verify I have spent at least 100$ in their store.

The shroomery has some awsome vendors, I put the 4 highest regarded to the test. I have ordered all of Hawk's exotic prints, I have ordered around 8 different strains from sporesdirect, and I have ordered 3 strains from ralphsters.

Need me to scan in all the USPS shipping lables, and return info? I still have them.

Dont be offended because I have: Money to burn, experienced a wonderful return to my favorite forum, and recieved excellent products from sticking with shroomery sponsors.

So, who should review my posts? (proof is in the pudding, I dont know when the shroomery started, but I used to scan the forums from my school's lab. I dont know how long they have been around, but I can say at least 7 years w/o a doubt - so FO) I used to come here when u were still in diapers, so Fungi X, who the hell are you?
No one I have ever heard of.

Edited by XTCollection (02/28/05 03:59 PM)

Offlinesporeman_1
Stranger

#3847521 - 02/28/05 03:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

see fungi x he always says oh i didn't get it spores direct a great company pfft

OfflineFungi_x
Firekeeper of OTD
Folding@home Statistics
    #3847544 - 02/28/05 03:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You have no business weighing in on this. You have no idea what has been said between me and spores_direct. Also are you some kind of puppet? With your reg date I don't see how you could have had 20 Pm's up on your screen? I mean come on who are you???

You need to understand when to step out of something. This has nothing to do with you its between me and spores_direct, You are the one dragging this out. I have not shared one detail of what I PMed SD so chill out.

I will share one part of something t hat I did say in the PM, It was something like "I understand things are hectic, Mistakes happen" it was something to that. I also told him I was not mad or upset.

Just step out of this, PLEASE.

I think you are just making more drama, I'm trying to be discreet and your blowing shit out of proportion guy.

Where is a mod when you need one :oogle:

Peace, Fungi x

Offlinesporeman_1
Stranger

#3847568 - 02/28/05 03:58 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

he did it to my thread about spores direct to fungi i accused him of working for sd

OfflineXTCollection
Stranger

#3847575 - 02/28/05 04:00 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

My regged date is because I took a three year hiatus, or do you not read posts?

Like I said, 7 or 8 years.. How long have u been around FUngi X?

Ohh step out of this please? You chimed in with "Who the hell are you?"

Making accusations since I said something nice. So, does anyone need to see 2x mailing labels from THE, 2x Mailing labels from SD, 2x lables from spores101, or 1x lables from ralphsters?

I can scan them in if a mod or anyone else doubts me.
If not, SHUT THE FUCK UP! Again, I had a good experience, and I was saying thank you to the good men at SD. If you have problem with SD, take it up with them, on ur own thread.

Edited by XTCollection (02/28/05 04:06 PM)

Offlinesporeman_1
Stranger

#3847585 - 02/28/05 04:02 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

but dude why don't you leave other ppl post alone man let them complain i didn't see you hear for 8 years nor do i care

Edited by sporeman_1 (02/28/05 04:02 PM)

OfflineFungi_x
Firekeeper of OTD
Folding@home Statistics
    #3847622 - 02/28/05 04:08 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You're just repeating the same stuff. You said he is a good guy, I agree. And yes I did read all of your 30 sum posts http://www.shroomery.org/forums/dosearch...mp;Searchpage=0

So what the hell?

OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

#3847661 - 02/28/05 04:13 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

my pm says "O Shit :-(" in the subject are you trying to say that there is a error with the message board software? Can I please get a mod to weigh in on this. I am 100% sure I sent him a PM, Is there a issue with the board software? This is the first time I have ever had a PM not get to a person. I dislike email I fell more secure talking to you over PM, but if it has to come down to me sending a email or this not getting resolved I will send you a email. But I really feel more secure PMing you over the board.

LOL
You guys
i still have not got a p.m from you
please MODS feel free weight in and see is if i got a P.M says
Quote:

o shit

from a fungi x. im sure the record is there.
But the admin of the shroomery got alot more to do than look through my messages to verify a p.m or not.

OfflineXTCollection
Stranger

#3847662 - 02/28/05 04:13 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Furthermore, if I saw one post insuating anything, directed at Sporesdirect, Spores101, The Hawks Eye (especially Hawk, he is a very kind man), or Ralphsters, I would chime in.

After all, good customer raport is earned, and it the least I can do for solid, honest, reliable spore supplers.

If this is against the rules, it wasnt a long time ago. So if it is, a mod can kindly PM and Ill stop.

A ton of other posts are in that link, besides post pertaining to SD.

Edited by XTCollection (02/28/05 04:16 PM)

OfflineFungi_x
Firekeeper of OTD
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Yet another awsome job on Spores Direct.......... [Re: Spores_Direct]
    #3847971 - 02/28/05 05:12 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Spores_Direct said:
Quote:

LOL
You guys
i still have not got a p.m from you
please MODS feel free weight in and see is if i got a P.M says
Quote:

o shit

from a fungi x. I'm sure the record is there.
But the admin of the shroomery got allot more to do than look through my messages to verify a p.m or not.

I believe this is getting blown out of proportion. I just wish a mod would see if the PM was sent. I will resend what I said to your email address since the Pm's here are not reliable or something. I wish you would have had my email. I was very kind in it and understanding. I am NOT mad. I hope you will understand what the issue is one I re wright you a email. I'm a very busy guy so I understand your situation... You must see I'm not trying to be a asshole. I feel in some way I have been made out to be a bad guy or something. I believe there is no "Bad guy" in this situation, cause its just some fucked up chain of events.

"Furthermore, if I saw one post insuating anything, directed at Sporesdirect, Spores101, The Hawks Eye (especially Hawk, he is a very kind man), or Ralphsters, I would chime in."

Well you don't see any post about me insulting* anything. I hope that's not directed at me.

Sorry if I'm "insulating anything" I believe i am not.

OfflineFungi_x
Firekeeper of OTD
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Yet another awsome job on Spores Direct.......... [Re: sporeman_1]
    #3848117 - 02/28/05 05:35 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

sporeman_1 said:
he did it to my thread about spores direct to fungi i accused him of working for sd

Quote:

sporeman_1 said:
see fungi x he always says oh i didn't get it spores direct a great company pfft

Ha? lol can you please reword that so the rest of us can understand :popcorn: :peace:

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
    #3848129 - 02/28/05 05:36 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale