Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Autoclaveable Bags
    #377724 -

Does anyone know where to get autoclaveable bags based in Canada even to order from the net.



--------------------
-SumGuy :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Autoclaveable Bags [Re: SumGuy]
    #377731 -

I have Filter Patch bags if you need some.
They have not been added to my site yet.
.75 cents a piece.

Dr Bluethumbs Old School Toadstools
----------------------------------------------
Want great service,clean spores,fast delivery,lilshop is the place 2 be

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Autoclaveable Bags [Re: dimitri211]
    #377878 -

www.mycosupply.com
www.fungi.com

---------------------------------------
kickme.to/mushrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Autoclaveable Bags [Re: Anno]
    #377883 -

How about unicorn bags? Anyone try them? you can send for a sample kit.



--------------------
Enjoy FSR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Autoclaveable Bags [Re: Jahson]
    #378183 -

I bet unicorn is where some of the suppliers get their bags from. I didn't know they had a sample kit. Jahson, I don't know what unicorn's minimum order is, but if you ever want to go in on an order in the future let me know. This is GRiFFiN.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Autoclaveable Bags [Re: SumGuy]
    #378403 -

Hi,
There are many spawn bag manufacturers. The thing you have to make sure is that the bags are autoclavable and that they have a good poreous filter.

Many bags aren't autoclavable. Some bags are used for shipping spawn, some are used only for incubating (the spawn is inoculated in a big batch, then split up into bags) some are used for mushrooms that need a low (or high) gas exchange. So all and all, there's a nice wide variety of bags out there for cultivators! For non edible mushrooms....just use a sock with a rubber band wrapped around the top, then pressure cook for an hour:) (kidding) :)

Have good day.
Lana

Distributors of Mycological Products

http://www.MycoSupply.com



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Autoclaveable Bags [Re: Anno]
    #379778 -

I am also looking for a Canadian supplier of autoclavacle bags. Both mycosupply and fungi perfecti are American based. I've ordered from fungi perfecti and they were very prompt. Approx. 5 days. I have no experience with mycosupply.
However, a $118 dollar American order from fungi perfecti after the exchange rate, shipping (very expensive between the countries) and duty quickly turned into almost $250 Canadian.
If there is a comprehensive Canadian supplier, someone please list them.
Dimitri, I sent you an e-mail. On your site it didn't say whether or not you shipped from Canada.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Autoclaveable Bags [Re: Talon]
    #379790 -

Canadian Mushroom Growers' Association
49 Emma St., Suite 101, Guelph, ON
N1E 6X1, Canada
Tel: 519.829.4125
FAX: 519.837.0729
Internet: http://www.cmga.ca/
Email: CMGA@sentex.net

They should know where to get such things.


---------------------------------------
kickme.to/mushrooms

Edited by Anno on 08/27/01 09:38 AM.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Autoclaveable Bags [Re: SumGuy]
    #379947 -

I get my bags from western biologicals in Abbotsford BC. I don't know if they have a website yet but you can find them using 411.
IMHO skip the filter patch bags and go for the plugs and collars

Be sure to check out http://www.3mshrooms.homestead.com


--------------------
Corruptissima republicae, plurimae leges
Illegitumus non carborundum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Autoclaveable Bags [Re: dimitri211]
    #8617729 -

Hi Dr:

Im interested in buy some bags.

Im from Chile

Thank You Doctor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Autoclaveable Bags [Re: SeedArt]
    #8617782 -

:lockdance:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Autoclaveable Bags [Re: Brainiac]
    #8619397 -

I try and couple things together into a larger order so that I don't get so screwed on shipping when buying from sponsors. No disrespect intended to the sponsors, just the way shipping is at the moment. I have used Mycosuply, Mycopath, and Sporeworks all with very happy results and I recommend any of them if you can pool together a large enough order for the shipping costs. I also used a certain other sponsor that was in Canada but they sucked and now are no longer sponsor. Hopefully we get a Canadian sponsor at some point, love to give them my business.

I would rather not post another companies name in the sponsor forum, but if you PM me your email address I can send you the catalog I have of the person I get stuff from in Canada.

Cul

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Autoclaveable Bags [Re: SeedArt]
    #8621376 -

SeedArt,

Please don't bump(bring up) old threads...

this thread was almost 7 years old.



The person that you replied to dimitri211 the owner of drbluethumbs hasn't been here in over 6 years now...

and is no longer a Shroomery Vendor/Sponsor.



Please start your own thread in the future.

I realize this is your first post...

if you need help making your own post please contact me through pm's.


Welcome to the Shroomery...btw

:smile:


tc


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Edited by Roadkill (07/11/08 11:31 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Autoclaveable Bags [Re: SumGuy]
    #8621381 -

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
old thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone have autoclavable bags & rye durban_poison 1,365 6 10/31/01 02:41 AM
by Green Fever
* Looking for Good Vendor of Autoclavable Bags Anonymous 2,539 8 05/22/07 11:22 AM
by Roadkill
* Bags you seal BEFORE autoclaving MycoFactory 831 1 05/07/03 09:34 AM
by MycoFactory
* Where can someone get hay and PC bags?? no-tone 730 4 02/22/03 03:06 AM
by no-tone
* Myco Supply - Spawn Bag Special Lana 3,066 13 06/15/01 04:25 PM
by egghead
* spawn bags??? dumbsnake34 1,000 3 04/20/05 08:24 AM
by blackout
* Thanks MycoSupply egghead 905 1 06/28/01 11:19 AM
by BrownPastures
* Mycosupply m0rb 1,469 8 01/25/04 01:15 AM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, motaman
1,892 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.