Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
So, I'm just minding my own business and...
    #3769504 -

....all of a sudden, my lighter just spontaneously breaks in my hand. There's no others in my apt., and there's no way I'm walking to the store. It's like 10 degrees out there!

So, how do I finish smoking my bowl?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm just minding my own business and... [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3769513 -

if your really desperate, and got a stove, propane grill, or oven you can start a little flame going from there.....then light something from that heat source and use it too smoke your bowl. But Im sure you got lighters laying around your place like under the catch and stuff if you looked hard eneough

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm just minding my own business and... [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3769517 -

Do you have gas stove tops? Or matches? 10 degrees? Damn!!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm just minding my own business and... [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3769523 -

It's fuckin' -7 C? here and I'm not complaining :tongue:

Get yer ass out there lazy bum !!!


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm just minding my own business and... [Re: blissedout]
    #3769524 -

I'm about to scour the apt. I must find something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm just minding my own business and... [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3769532 -

I hate when that happens thats why i allways have at least 5 lighters at all times.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm just minding my own business and... [Re: sui]
    #3769537 -

I had 3 several months ago, but now I got only one and I'm not losing it :grin:


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm just minding my own business and... [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3769538 -

Surely you have a lighter somewhere. You smoke cigs, right? There is a lighter or some matches somewhere in your place.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm just minding my own business and... [Re: blissedout]
    #3769542 -

haha yeah. i remember the night of having only a couple matches.. the candle never fails.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm just minding my own business and... [Re: blissedout]
    #3769543 -

Nope, don't smoke cigs.  However, I found a dead lighter that still sparks.  My other lighter has a broken flint, so between the two I'm back in business! :stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm just minding my own business and... [Re: juende]
    #3769546 -

Yeah, but the soot makes the bowl taste like shit! If you have a joint, then it's allgood. :stoned:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm just minding my own business and... [Re: blissedout]
    #3769562 -

blissedout said:
Yeah, but the soot makes the bowl taste like shit!



whoa.. i thought so. i was at a friends and alll he had was an old resiny metal pipe. i thought i was that...prolly a combo of the two

and i'm glad yer back in "bisnez" electrode. have fun

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm just minding my own business and... [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3769567 -

electrode said:
Nope, don't smoke cigs.  However, I found a dead lighter that still sparks.  My other lighter has a broken flint, so between the two I'm back in business! :stoned:



Hahaha I did that combination trick for about a month, last summer!! It was a hassle but, I kept forgetting to buy a lighter. :rolleyes:

Good for you that you don't smoke!! :thumbup:I quit about 8 months ago, myself!! :laugh:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm just minding my own business and... [Re: blissedout]
    #3769575 -

Nice! MS smokes, but I don't let her in the apt. I myself quit like 2 years ago, and unlike how many smokers claim to always want a cigarette years after they quit, I'm now sickened by them. Physically. I don't know why.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm just minding my own business and... [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3769698 -

Yeah, the urge to smoke is replaced by a certain revulsion, of sorts. I know what you mean. It is sort of a tolerant revulsion, but a revulsion, nonetheless. :lipsrsealed:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm just minding my own business and... [Re: blissedout]
    #3769709 -

Recommend a movie, I need something to watch. If I don't have what you recommend, I'll check out OnDemand and my own collection and find a comparable substitute.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm just minding my own business and... [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3769720 -

City of God is a great movie about life in the slums of Rio de Janeiro. It is intense and really good the whole way through. :thumbup: :thumbup:


-My rating :grin:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm just minding my own business and... [Re: blissedout]
    #3769727 -

Uh, I can't think of anything similar to that. I'll remember it the next time I go to Blockbuster though.

I may just watch more Curb Your Enthusiasm. It's funny as hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm just minding my own business and... [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3769861 -

ive had a lighter spontaneously combust on my desk before, dont know how the fuck it happened, but it did


--------------------
...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm just minding my own business and... [Re: SHiZNO]
    #3769864 -

You did it with your mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* electrode MeatSpace 1,201 16 12/28/04 01:45 AM
by MeatSpace
* electrode Ripple 1,170 16 03/10/05 07:50 PM
by delta9
* electrode's "stuck in my head" thread Burke Dennings 2,093 19 04/06/05 08:49 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Electrode JettaJay 559 3 03/29/05 01:24 PM
by MeatSpace
* POST SOME GOOD MUSIC TO GET YOUR MIND OFF THINGS...
( 1 2 3 all )
bf6 3,872 45 11/04/04 10:47 AM
by Vvellum
* My Current State of Mind
( 1 2 all )
Redstorm 4,293 35 10/04/04 11:47 PM
by Skikid16
* Gee Mr. Claypool you sure are a busy man Adom 852 4 02/23/03 12:01 PM
by Grav
* business questions NewfoundFreedom 812 7 09/11/04 03:15 AM
by SugarMagnolia

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,667 topic views. 1 members, 26 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.