Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineempnero
DistortedPercetion

Yopo question
    #3724351 - 02/03/05 11:19 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

ok so im about to place an order with a sponsor vendor and before i put it through i wanted to throw some yopo seeds in the order. theyre pretty damn cheap and i hear that when done right you can get a nice breakthrough as if you used a light crystal dose. so heres the thing, the site has A. Colubrina and A. Peregrina. i have read up on these already and like i said in a different post, they have different tryptamine levels. the 2 have slightly off percentages of DMT, 5-Meo-DMT and Bufotenine. so im trying to get more info or some advice. i just dont really know which to order. i could just get and try both, but i dont wanna do this stuff often enough for that. anyway heres the info i found according to Ott:
Quote:

Up to 7.4% bufotenine has been found in seeds of A. peregrina var. peregrina, only 0.04% 5-MeO-DMT and 0.16% DMT; 12.4% bufotenine in A. colubrina var. Cebil, with but 0.06% and traces of both tryptamines, respectively. Seven studies of 15 samples of Anadenanthera snuffs likewise showed bufotenine to be the only tryptamine present in significant amounts (up to 2.67%, with only traces of 5-MeO-DMT and DMT)

thanks in advance for any help

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

Re: Yopo question [Re: empnero]
    #3724947 - 02/03/05 02:23 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

So.. A. Colubrina has nearly twice as much bufotenine and a smaller amount of 5-meo-DMT and DMT. The nn-DMT is not going play a considerably role in either case..not only is the 5-ho-DMT much more abundant, it is also more potent than nn-DMT.
Personally, I would rather stay way from 5-meo-DMT. Bufotenine should offer a more dynamic experiences, while still delivering a pretty heavy load, which is what Meo is known for..intensity.
So, I prefer Colubrina.

Edited by rdnp2035 (02/03/05 02:25 PM)

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: Yopo question [Re: rdnp2035]
    #3726728 - 02/03/05 07:48 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i have only done cebil but i would say it definatly works great! 5 seeds was, well....cant realyl explain. 2 seeds even got me some minor visuals.

the burning and shit when snorted i didnt find to be waht people said it would be. the baking powder was worse thant eh seed sby FAR. it goes aways and your left with a warm face and wet eyes.

teh BAD part is the runny goop that drips down the back of your nose. it goes away instantly once the shits outa your nose, but dont blow it out for a bit. spit out teh goop, im not certain but i think thats what made my gut wrench a few times. i blew my nose about 30 mins in and then there was no taste. as bad as it is, it washes away very easily with little aftertaste...i used water and it worked great.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

Re: Yopo question [Re: kadakuda]
    #3726971 - 02/03/05 08:23 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Man snorting that stuff is pretty nasty. Smoke it I say. It takes a little practice, you need to break it up as you go, and you need a bong...but it work fine.

Offlineempnero
DistortedPercetion

Re: Yopo question [Re: rdnp2035]
    #3727722 - 02/03/05 10:17 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

well people are saying cebil, maybe i should think about getting that. before i decide anything, take this into consideration. im planning on blowing and smoking it just to try and compare. im prepared to deal with burning, and nastyness, speaking of nastyness, the other thing i alrady have in the shopping cart is san pedro, and yes im spacing out my experiences, its a shipping thing that makes like 100x easier, i hear the taste is a lot worse and ive dealt with a lot worse pain, any drug has a negative and i can accept the negatives if im willing to experience the positives. so anyway, i hear 5-Meo-DMT is rather intense, more so than Bufotenine, as is N,N DMT, but thats got so little percentage composition, i bet it doesnt do much and the 5-Meo has a lower threshold. while id prefer to aim for the DMT feeling, i dont know its its possible. maybe i should do both just to compare for the next person who asks this. i dunno, if anyone has had a better experience with 1 than the other i guess thats what im looking for. oh, for wood ash, how is cannabis ash? not exactly wood, its flower technically i guess, but ive got plenty. would that be better or Baking soda (which apparently burns a lot, but helps with the seeds, dont really get that though). the real problem here is me. if you ask anyone i know what my most defining quality was, they would say my indecisiveness, which is why i ask qustions that people can usually make their own decisions on. all that beig said thanks to eveyone for their input

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

#3728169 - 02/03/05 11:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

from my understanding the ash/powder is jsut a base.  i guess any base would work.  this is "needed" to help absorb teh goodies or some such shit.  i dunno exactl how it works.  i have alse read of people doign straight seed up the nose.

i tried smoking and got nothing personalyl, which is why i resorted to snorting.  clearly it was me, as many people swear by smoking.

in my opinion looking a the comparisons between yopo/cebil is kinda useless.  every seed is going to vary a little bit, and its possible for those to be reversed on your particular batch.  i got cebil cause thats jsut what they were.  personalyl i wouldnt care much at which i tried.  that said if i do it again im trying yopo cause curiosity has me as well :smile:

have fun with the pedro.  best herb ever imo!

--------------------

Offlineempnero
DistortedPercetion

Re: Yopo question [Re: kadakuda]
    #3730531 - 02/04/05 01:29 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hmm, good points. thanks, im still a bit indecisive though, but thats just my personality.

Invisiblecricket
Lord Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: in my house, in front of ...
    #3744455 - 02/07/05 07:45 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Donnie Darko fan?

--------------------
I tried to leave my signature but it didn't work...
By the way... Does anybody know how to get sharpie markers off of a computer screen?

Offlineempnero
DistortedPercetion

Re: Yopo question [Re: cricket]
    #3745897 - 02/07/05 02:53 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

of course

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

#3747240 - 02/07/05 07:11 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:lol:  thats a scary bunny wabit :frown:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order