Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
oops ! I just.....
    #3721414 -

.............did some bong hits  :cool:! Anyone wit me ? :bong2: :stash: :jamming: :darkside: :smoking: :slider: :stash: I  :crazy2: Love  :rasta: :evil: :tongue2:Smileys!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oops ! I just..... [Re: TYL3R]
    #3721428 -

gimme 2 hours


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oops ! I just..... [Re: TYL3R]
    #3721430 -

I don't smoke (buds).  But I'll be happy to share a drink with you tonight. :thumbup:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oops ! I just..... [Re: notapillow]
    #3721441 -

oops i just dislocated my hip on the gravity bong, lord help me!


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oops ! I just..... [Re: Todcasil]
    #3721458 -

Im with ya Tyler, bongin away


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oops ! I just..... [Re: Todcasil]
    #3721460 -

That shit'sfunny :lol: :rotfl: !
Aight everyone hang tight.


              notapillow's TIME LEFT !!!!
                      1 : 56!

Edited by x_TYLER_x (02/02/05 08:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oops ! I just..... [Re: TYL3R]
    #3721462 -

...edit, stage left,,,

Edited by skunk78395 (02/02/05 11:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oops ! I just..... [Re: beejay]
    #3721510 -

I'm pretty stoned....its a little salvish....cuz i laced it with some leaves. This music is sounding good....hows your...portrait's project going ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oops ! I just..... [Re: TYL3R]
    #3721563 -

you better be here when im done with this paper
i havent smoked my bong in a month or so


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oops ! I just..... [Re: notapillow]
    #3721571 -

i out someone take a big hit for me :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oops ! I just..... [Re: dressel11]
    #3722319 -

wow exactly 2 hours and i just finifhed my first bong ripp :smile:
can i call it or what!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oops ! I just..... [Re: notapillow]
    #3722358 -

Can you believe it? I am out of pot!!! That's right. OUT!!! What is the world coming to?! :mad2:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oops ! I just..... [Re: blissedout]
    #3722368 -

i was out
then i got some more



true story :grin:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oops ! I just..... [Re: notapillow]
    #3722395 -

You are lying!! I don't believe it!! How did you get more?! I wanna know!! TELL ME!! :grin:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oops ! I just..... [Re: blissedout]
    #3722426 -

ok....dude...:shiftyeyes:
.......i know this guy....who knows this guy who knowes this guy that has some



dont tell ok  :dumblol:










see thats are what bong rips do to a pillow ^^^^^ :grin:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oops ! I just..... [Re: notapillow]
    #3722435 -

notapillow said:
i was out
then i got some more



true story :grin:



ah yes.... life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oops ! I just..... [Re: notapillow]
    #3722469 -

notapillow said:
see thats are what bong rips do to a pillow ^^^^^ :grin:



LIES!!

i thought you werenta pillow at all?!


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oops ! I just..... [Re: notapillow]
    #3722472 -

I like what bud does to a 'pillow. :laugh: You so craaazzyyy!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oops ! I just..... [Re: Todcasil]
    #3722477 -

it was the matrix :shrug:
dont ask questions
everything is normal


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oops ! I just..... [Re: notapillow]
    #3722507 -

I am out...  but not for long :laugh:


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,106 topic views. 7 members, 16 guests and 66 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.