Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Bonnaroo tickets
    #3698988 - 01/29/05 03:56 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I got mine at the lowest price :smile:.  I got on the internet at work 5 till 10 and there was no lag and i got em just fine.

Anyone else get tickets today.  I suspect the firsst price lot would sell out on the first day.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: Bonnaroo tickets [Re: baraka]
    #3699296 - 01/29/05 05:53 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

After saying I wasn't going I had a hard time not buying one today, I got the card ready but still haven't purchased one. I'm still undecided.

Offlinephlegmmaiden
I'm Gelling!!!

Re: Bonnaroo tickets [Re: Adom]
    #3699411 - 01/29/05 06:21 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

man this year leaves me a bit nervous. Last year's feel was such a change <void> of the good folks and vibes. So much Ya. goe'n around and with it brought more of the outter fringes that weren't so positive and there influence on the scene does'nt tend to be on the kind side. Hence why there may not be certain groups nor there folks around this year.

--------------------
When the earth is ravaged and the animals are dying, a new tribe of people shall come unto the earth from many colors, classes, creeds, and who by their actions and deeds shall make the earth green again. They will be known as the warriors of the Rainbow -- Old Native American Prophecy

Offlinegarbage

Re: Bonnaroo tickets [Re: phlegmmaiden]
    #3700289 - 01/29/05 10:20 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i bought mine. with all this negative talk about the scene of the festival this year, im a little hesitant about my purchase. my first year going. im sure it will be a blast though, i hope.

--------------------
  Vaporbrothers :smile:

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: Bonnaroo tickets [Re: garbage]
    #3700293 - 01/29/05 10:21 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Shit!! I just posted  this same subject!! Oh well I'll just delete it. :crazy:

--------------------

:murray:

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#3700330 - 01/29/05 10:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

baraka said:

Anyone else get tickets today.  I suspect the firsst price lot would sell out on the first day.

They did sell out of the first bracket, today. I got Danksistah's and mine too late and had to pay a little more. Oh well. I'm still stoked!! Hope the scene is cool this year. I had an absolute blast, last year and the year before. I guess the whole scene did change a little but it mostly had to do with the kids that were being shady workers, you know? Moving yayo and tons of pressies that weren't all that good, but you have these people at every show, unfortunately. Avoid these shadesters, and all will be cool, I think. :sun: :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#3700349 - 01/29/05 10:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I'm such a dumbass. I thought Sunday was the 29th, so I'm up at 10 this morning (eastern time) to get ready for work and I think to myself as I look at the clock "I'll be up tomorrow at this exact time buying my Bonnaroo ticket!!!" Yeah..... I found out around 12 at work that it was in fact the 29th, and I had missed out on the first level of ticket prices. DOH! I still got mine though. Ordered it right after I got off work.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: Bonnaroo tickets [Re: DNKYD]
    #3700744 - 01/30/05 12:40 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Just avoid the mtv drunkass frat DMB kids. Fuck em and bad vibes. I had a blast last time although ther where shady fucks all around. Two years ago the scene and the music was great. Last year was pretty good.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Invisiblepinkfloydms
!!!!!
Male

Loc: City of Dreams
    #3700763 - 01/30/05 12:45 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Thats why we all need to meet up to make our own community. With shroomirites and friends!!

--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: Bonnaroo tickets [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #3700791 - 01/30/05 12:54 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

pinkfloydms said:
Thats why we all need to meet up to make our own community. With shroomirites and friends!!

yes!! exactly!! we will outnumber the bad vibes overwhelmingly and make it the most kick ass bonnaroo ever. i got mine today, the 2nd price level, i think i paid $187 total...quite ridiculous, but it will be worht it

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Bonnaroo tickets [Re: Hendostan]
    #3700809 - 01/30/05 01:04 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Damn you people with jobs and you're ways of buying tickets before-hand! I'm jealous. :smile:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: Bonnaroo tickets [Re: Adamist]
    #3700855 - 01/30/05 01:34 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i have no job, just priorities :grin:

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: Bonnaroo tickets [Re: Hendostan]
    #3700879 - 01/30/05 01:54 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

This year, since the line up is so shitty looking, i decided to be a vendor. My friends and I have submitted a vendors liscence and will know if we get OK'd in march. Wish us luck. We will be selling smoothies and watermelon slices (and maybe grilled cheese sammiches). I am all for meeting up with people, last year i had like half a chat room come in, and we all met and got fucked up together. It was great!

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Bonnaroo tickets [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #3700928 - 01/30/05 02:32 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I got three tickets today at the 146$ price, I can't wait for my second year! It would kinda be cool to possibly meet up this year though. We would need some type of a plan before even leaving, I remember last year trying to find some supposed shroomery tent in centeroo to no avail.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Invisiblepinkfloydms
!!!!!
Male

Loc: City of Dreams
    #3701748 - 01/30/05 09:32 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

psilocyberin said:
This year, since the line up is so shitty looking, i decided to be a vendor. My friends and I have submitted a vendors liscence and will know if we get OK'd in march. Wish us luck. We will be selling smoothies and watermelon slices (and maybe grilled cheese sammiches). I am all for meeting up with people, last year i had like half a chat room come in, and we all met and got fucked up together. It was great!

Sroomery members get half price discount? LOL

--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #3702168 - 01/30/05 12:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

baraka said:
Two years ago the scene and the music was great. 

hell yeah! that was the first and only time i've been to bonnaroo, but i loved it!

unfortunately i think there is about a .01% chance that i'll be in the States this summer. but i'm planning trips to the south of France, then to Morrocco, then to Roskilde festival, then to the European shroomery gathering... should be a fun enough summer :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #3702171 - 01/30/05 12:22 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Just stay home.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#3702185 - 01/30/05 12:29 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

psilocyberin said:

Do you know that vendor tickets are like a thousand and something dollars? Anyway, I saw someone selling smoothies and watermelon slices, last year and they seemed to be doing pretty good. Good luck!! I will see alot of you guys there!! :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleToolTroll
tourettic
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Cack
Re: Bonnaroo tickets [Re: blissedout]
    #3702224 - 01/30/05 12:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah! Bonna-fuckin-roo! This will be my fourth year, of course the first two years were better, but it's still gonna be a kick ass good time! Personally I find this year's line-up slightly lacking, but that's just reason to see a lot of new music.
So got me and my girlfriend a ticket at the first level, and I thought my Dad was going to bring his RV down so I bought an RV+companion pass for 50$. Now my pa says he can't make it this year, so I've got a RV pass that I ain't gonna use. I think they are only letting a certain number of RV's in this year and they will be separate, hopefully anyway. So if anyone needs a pass, let me know!
Oh and I would love to pass the peace pipe with y'all Shroomerites. What we need is one of those giant balloons, like the purple octopus. Peace!

--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: Bonnaroo tickets [Re: Krishna]
    #3702291 - 01/30/05 01:09 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Visit Agadir    for me.I spent 2 months camping on the beach with my parents back in 1973.Hashish was 15 dollars for 100 grams.... :bong:Ever use a chillum?

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale