Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

Prices @ SporesDirect
    #3671885 - 01/24/05 10:54 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

On the 1st of February we at sporesdirect will be raising prices to 9.00 a syringe and in due time will increase also over months to come. We have been offering our quality spore at these low prices to establish our reputation in the spore industry. So This is a notice for all the low budget and great deal seekers to get loaded before the change.
Thanks everyone
SD

Edited by Spores_Direct (01/24/05 10:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemickywilliams2
journeyman
Re: Prices @ SporesDirect [Re: Spores_Direct]
    #3692437 - 01/28/05 05:59 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You will loose my business if I find cheaper spores. Im not tryin to be ugly. I just thought you should know and there are prolly many others like me.

Your reputation may go from "They have good spores and good prices" to "Their spores are good I guess, If you wanna put up with the constant price raises"

I may be the only one but I have no loyalty to a company that cant give good prices to its loyal customers.
Are you not making enough money??

I know there will be another new vendor to come out of the gate with good prices but I want a vendor who always has good prices. I want to have a supplier who I always buy from and who I would hate to see leave.

Before you raise the prices search the forums and look at all the recommendations tlg got when he had cheap spores. It was unbelievable and that should be you.
Change your approach. Don't raise the price on your customer base. Expand your customer base. Keep your prices cheap because that's the only way to have a strong hold.

I know you've prolly thought about it but I disagree with it and Im not gonna do any business with you.
Well anyway, heres some feedback, consider it or not.

Thanks for the notice

OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

Re: Prices @ SporesDirect [Re: mickywilliams2]
    #3692468 - 01/28/05 06:36 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mickywilliams2 said:
You will loose my business if I find cheaper spores. Im not tryin to be ugly. I just thought you should know and there are prolly many others like me.

Your reputation may go from "They have good spores and good prices" to "Their spores are good I guess, If you wanna put up with the constant price raises"

I may be the only one but I have no loyalty to a company that cant give good prices to its loyal customers.
Are you not making enough money??

I know there will be another new vendor to come out of the gate with good prices but I want a vendor who always has good prices. I want to have a supplier who I always buy from and who I would hate to see leave.

Before you raise the prices search the forums and look at all the recommendations tlg got when he had cheap spores. It was unbelievable and that should be you.
Change your approach. Don't raise the price on your customer base. Expand your customer base. Keep your prices cheap because that's the only way to have a strong hold.

I know you've prolly thought about it but I disagree with it and Im not gonna do any business with you.
Well anyway, heres some feedback, consider it or not.

Thanks for the notice

I see your point and we here have been reconsidering the price change for other reasons not what you have explained above but because people do need to pay 14.00 a syringe
imo.
So i wouldnt put a bet that this is gona happen.
We are reconsidering it now.
Thanks for the feedback.

Offlineinfamous
LeArnin ThARoPes
 User Gallery

Loc: dark side of the moon
    #3692986 - 01/28/05 10:26 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

you know im always behind SD all the way, but IMO I dont think you should raise prices either. iv only bought maybe 1-2 strains at a time before from other vendors because of their high prices, and Iv already purchased 3-4 at a time when buying from SD.

ill have to agree with micky i think the best way to establish truly loyal customer base is being in it for the community not the cash, Iv always been happy with SD, id just hate to see it become "one of those vendoes that HAD good prices"

just my 2 cents :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
The land of the free on paper looks great!

here I stand head in hand turn my face to the wall

Offlineinfamous
LeArnin ThARoPes
 User Gallery

Re: Prices @ SporesDirect [Re: infamous]
    #3692995 - 01/28/05 10:27 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

or mix it up make it like $11-$12 a syringe but then you get a free syringe and a free print, or 2 free syringes instead of one

Im sure their are ways to keep the customers happy while maintaining a good profit margin for your business.

--------------------

OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

#3693041 - 01/28/05 10:41 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Its not about the money
I do what i do for a hobbie
I love to see you guys here reporting
great things that came from us.
Its just cool, im sure it is for every
vender but my intrest isnt the extra $$
prices wont move up as for now
and wont unless the cost of conducting business
becomes more. Then as any company must pass the
extra cost to the customer.
Bottom line is we do what we do for fun not $$
and no price change will happen.
SD

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
    #3693151 - 01/28/05 11:10 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I love SD. They are true vendors. Loving what they do!  :smile:

InvisibleAyrios
Stranger

#3693683 - 01/28/05 01:39 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Since you've changed your mind about the price increase, you might want to have this thread deleted. It just looks bad, even though an increase of a dollar isn't that big of a deal. People still shy away from inconsistency.

I've only good things to say about you though. I just received my 2 + 1 syringes from you. Great shipping and packaging.

OfflineJaRRn
Lost in Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: Standing on the Cosmic Sh...
Re: Prices @ SporesDirect [Re: mickywilliams2]
    #3701354 - 01/30/05 05:58 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

tight wads, $1 or $2 wont hurt.  :lol:

Invisibledressel11
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Milky Way
    #3702101 - 01/30/05 11:47 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yeah up $9 is more than doulbleing the $8 price. dont get me wrong $8 dollers in more than resonalbe. So a good price hop would be to go to $12 or $13 not $17 then more price raises

OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

Re: Prices @ SporesDirect [Re: dressel11]
    #3702383 - 01/30/05 01:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

yeah up $9 is more than doulbleing the $8 price

We wernt got to up the another 9.00 we were gona set the price at 9.00 instead of 8.00 thats now but we reconsidered and not gona move nothing up.
8.00 Is a reasonable price for a syringe and the math comes out corret so we wil stick to 8.00.

Invisibledressel11
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Milky Way
    #3702415 - 01/30/05 01:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

oh sorry i misunderstood. if you went up to 9 thats no big deal. youd still have the best prices.

OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Loc: .4merica
Re: Prices @ SporesDirect [Re: dressel11]
    #3702750 - 01/30/05 03:19 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

sporelab.com 3 syringes for $25.

sporesdirect.com used to offer 3 for $24 ($8/ea.)

--------------------
:cussing::whip:

Offlinetrippingchef
Stranger
Re: Prices @ SporesDirect [Re: MycoJunkie]
    #3703283 - 01/30/05 05:38 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hawks eye isn't a bad dealer either. Right now eveery time you order a syringe they will match it with another one for free.

Offlineinfamous
LeArnin ThARoPes
 User Gallery

Re: Prices @ SporesDirect [Re: trippingchef]
    #3703540 - 01/30/05 06:23 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ah I never doubted you for a second SD, see how he keeps proving their the best (imo). Ill be a customer as long as your guys are around!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

makes me wanna pay $9 just caus their so cool

--------------------

Offlinejc_illenium
undesirable
Loc: earth
    #3706015 - 01/31/05 02:32 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i say stick em 10 bucks and leave it.

--------------------
on my knees and burnin
my piss and moans the fuel that
set my head on fire
smell my soul its burnin

Offlinejc_illenium
undesirable
Loc: earth
Re: Prices @ SporesDirect [Re: jc_illenium]
    #3706052 - 01/31/05 02:43 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

the only other 8 dollar syringe i have found is the malabar syringe at earths tongue."while supplies last" if your syringe quality matches all others,then theres no reason to pay more else where.you guys offer a fuckin kick ass service and I'm sure everyone shares the appreciation. :werd:

--------------------
on my knees and burnin
my piss and moans the fuel that
set my head on fire
smell my soul its burnin

OfflineLethalX5
Male

Re: Prices @ SporesDirect [Re: jc_illenium]
    #3706263 - 01/31/05 03:53 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

If you want to raise your prices go ahead man. i'm sure you have a good reason. you are still cheaper that most of the other vendors and plus its only $1 more. only 4 quarters!!
GL SD

--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

OfflineRisingTzun
WanderingMinstrel
Male

Loc: The Ville, A Vast Expanse
Re: Prices @ SporesDirect [Re: LethalX5]
    #3709302 - 01/31/05 06:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Just wanted to say that I saw this thread and immediately ordered 2 syringes before the supposed price change.  Within one minute of completing my order, SD called my house to verify my order.  Now that is bad ass service, thanks SD :thumbup:

--------------------
My heart beat quickened and I nervously glanced at the walls. With widened eyes I witnessed the birth of the world as the walls began to breath and the floor swirled and rose into mountains and valleys. A new door was opened in my mind. One that will never again remain shut.

InvisibleButterNut
Squash

Loc: Throughout the world
    #3710393 - 01/31/05 09:21 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

To be honest I think all the fuss is kind of crazy.2 Syringes for even $9 or $10(including the free one) is a great deal,especially if they are quality syringes as yours always are.Back in the day when I started in this hobby the average and normal price of a syring was $20.PF was a little cheaper but with no selection.Also that was 1 syringe,no freebies.So although I wouldnt want the prices to rise to that level again,a dollar or two increase is not exxcesive by any means.
Hell people are loyal to companys and products all the time,even ones with higher prices.For example I drink only Pepsi,even though for half the price I could buy the store brand,why because the quality is high enough of the Pepsi so that it makes it worth it.
Just my opinion though,to each his/her own,but regardless as long as your quality doesnt waiver or your prices double,I believe in loyalty.

--------------------
Butternut squash are softer than acorn or other types of squash, which makes them easier to cut and prepare.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules