Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Favorite cereal?
    #3679073 -

I am eating a cereal called "Mud and Bugs." It is some sort of Lion King affiliated cereal with marshmellows and coco-puffs. I am enjoying it but I long for the days when I had brands like "Count Chocula," and "Boo Berry."
I am eating cereal while waiting for my substrate to finish cooking and I just thought I would ask what your favorite cereals are.


--------------------
Kiss the ring Bitch!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: InnerBeing]
    #3679088 -

it's a tie between cocoa pebbles and cinnamon toast crunch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: InnerBeing]
    #3679090 -

Cap'n Crunch (peanut butter)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: InnerBeing]
    #3679097 -

kix. rice krispies and cripix are pretty good too.

and try the grocery store if you want count chocula

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: InnerBeing]
    #3679132 -

Granola.

Blueberry Flax Plus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: Adom]
    #3679148 -

really...has count chocula made a revival?


--------------------
Kiss the ring Bitch!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: InnerBeing]
    #3679153 -

Count Chocula never died. I prefer Cocoa Pebbles however.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: Supernova]
    #3679187 -

Golden Grahams and Lucky Charms are great.
Has anyone tried those toaster struddles by pillsbury. They are fanfreakingtastic.


--------------------
Kiss the ring Bitch!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: Supernova]
    #3679190 -

Frosted Flakes. They're grrrrrrrreat!

Actually, I like things like shredded wheat (frosted as well) and honey bunches of oats (with fresh fruit) and and... I'm such a hippy :o


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: delta9]
    #3679204 -

corn pops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: InnerBeing]
    #3679273 -

They all have their good points.. I go on and off cereals.

At the moment it's Rice Krispies.. I used to love Coco Pops though (they turn the milk brown!!!). Frosted Shreddies are also a past favourite.

Mixes are awesome, nothing like 2 wheetabix covered with rice krispies.


--------------------
"You can either believe you can do something, or believe you can't.... either way your right"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: InnerBeing]
    #3679371 -

double sided rice/corn Chex with honey is my favorite..
Rice Crispies with honey also is pretty sweet :drooling:


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: flowstone]
    #3679529 -

It's a draw between Golden Grahams and Frosted Flakes.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: InnerBeing]
    #3679537 -

Lucky Charms and fucken uhhhhhhh, Almond Delight. I ain't seen Almond Delight in some time, do they actually still make it? Anyone, Anyone, Bueller, Bueller?


--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: blissedout]
    #3679538 -

I like any cereal that isn't loaded with sugar. Chex is good, Rice Krispies, Crispix...I just cannot eat that sweet shit in the morning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: adrug]
    #3679555 -

Yeah, those cereals that you mentioned are awesome, too. Sometimes the sweetness is too much early in the morn.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: InnerBeing]
    #3679558 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: InnerBeing]
    #3679568 -

"Gotta have my pops."


--------------------
Poop.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: InnerBeing]
    #3679579 -

waffle crisp..................be right back


--------------------
cross my heart and hope to die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: BluntForceTrauma]
    #3679580 -

Honey Nut Cheerios, and Rice Crispies are probably my favorite. When I was growing up my parents didn't keep any real sugary cereals so I never learned to like them, I stick with my roots!

Though you gotta love Coco Puffs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What's your favorite cereal?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,499 33 04/17/04 06:35 PM
by notapillow
* my favorite cereal is...
( 1 2 all )
bioTek 2,768 30 03/23/04 09:01 PM
by Yrtlzmo
* what is your favorite cereal? *DELETED* ricochet 811 15 03/10/05 12:39 AM
by Burke Dennings
* Cereal
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 2,525 21 02/22/05 10:06 AM
by DNKYD
* cereal looner2 1,251 17 10/15/05 11:37 PM
by Le_Canard
* fav cereal?
( 1 2 all )
camelsmoker 2,572 27 01/31/06 10:31 PM
by gregorio
* Capt'n Crunch joe666 974 7 09/10/05 10:18 AM
by Todcasil
* Swedish Chef - Croonchy Stars Cereal Frappy 1,336 6 04/27/05 02:46 AM
by ZippoZ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,160 topic views. 4 members, 21 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.