Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Screen savers
    #3645097 -

I generally, really hate these stupid polls...
e.i ,shroomery skin, desktops, what are you listening to right now, etc..etc...

But I'm curious as to which screensavers you guys use...I just use the plain starfield one, that comes built into windows.

If you use a custom one, post a link to it....
:craven:

Edited by funkymonk (01/19/05 07:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen savers [Re: funkymonk]
    #3645106 -

I cant remember the link but i use that trippy zoomquilt screensaver.


--------------------


...Free Your Mind And your ass will follow....
~funkadelic~


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen savers [Re: runawayjim]
    #3645117 -

Starfield  :rolleyes:


--------------------

Edited by RRhoads (01/18/05 09:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen savers [Re: funkymonk]
    #3645280 -

psychedelic screensaver
You can download it for free but you'll get the please register message every 30 seconds or so. Still worth it for me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen savers [Re: funkymonk]
    #3645291 -

mine doesn't really work for some reason but when it does, it is a bunch of really cool pictures of outer space.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen savers [Re: runawayjim]
    #3645514 -

runawayjim said:
I cant remember the link but i use that trippy zoomquilt screensaver.




--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen savers [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3646856 -

Starfield here it is all the way hardcore. Ever look at it coming down off shrooms. I had thought i was done hallucinating but layed down in dark and watched all kinds of cool patterns form in the starfield.


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen savers [Re: Pathos]
    #3647000 -

Pathos said:
psychedelic screensaver
You can download it for free but you'll get the please register message every 30 seconds or so. Still worth it for me



hypnogenic: 49806
kinemorphic: 11181
psychedelic: 64222

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen savers [Re: funkymonk]
    #3647008 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen savers [Re: Annom]
    #3647217 -

I'm at work, I'll check the link out when I get home...
I think i'm ready to move on, the starfield is getting played out. It's ony been around since like what....3.1?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen savers [Re: funkymonk]
    #3647253 -

I have a Led Zeppelin screensaver

:peace:


--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen savers [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #3647295 -

I make my own :smile:

Nothing complicated going right now, but meh...


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen savers [Re: delta9]
    #3647298 -

What's involved in making them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen savers [Re: funkymonk]
    #3647402 -

Programming.  On windows a screensaver isn't much more than a normal .exe renamed to an .scr and has several requirements (must be able to go full screen, must be able to lock screen, and so on and so forth).  For pretty 3D ones you have to learn about OpenGL or DirectX or other 3D interfaces for programming...  :smile:


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen savers [Re: delta9]
    #3647421 -

Cool, you should work on one for me..maybe we could set something up? A trade or something

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen savers [Re: funkymonk]
    #3647447 -

Heh, I would be interested, but unfortunately I'm not exactly wizardly with opengl yet, so I don't know if I would even be able to do what you want at this time! Also, right now I am very busy (well, more I am not busy enough) so really I can only work for cold hard cash (I'm a freelance programmer, mostly I develop in-house applications for small businesses and websites for small business, business has been slow the past month though :/). Sorry :/


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen savers [Re: delta9]
    #3647452 -

okay, so do you know anything about WEP keys?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen savers [Re: funkymonk]
    #3647467 -

i don't use a screensaver. there's no point. my monitor gets shut off if i'm away from the computer. conserves energy that way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen savers [Re: funkymonk]
    #3647471 -

Like all devs of course I know quite a bit about networking and system administration :wink:.  So yes, I know a few things about WEP keys.


But again, I'm behind on rent right now and consulting is expensive :P.


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen savers [Re: ]
    #3647478 -

mushmaster said:
i don't use a screensaver. there's no point. my monitor gets shut off if i'm away from the computer. conserves energy that way.


Oh, but do check out electricsheep, bro:
Quote:
$ apt-cache search electricsheep
electricsheep - Screensaver showing collective dream of sleeping computers



Also, I believe the "kscreensaver" package has some KDE screensavers.


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Psychadelic screen saver lil_demented 866 15 09/20/06 08:54 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* screen savers Drewwyann 878 7 05/13/07 07:16 PM
by AlteredAgain
* TRIPPY WEBSITES AND ACID FLASHBACK SCREEN SAVERS PLEASE HELP ME FIND SOME TO TRIP BALLS TO ladyzflyguy69 2,547 9 01/17/05 02:52 PM
by ld50negative1
* screensavers MarleryCatooOO 585 3 04/22/07 10:00 PM
by Salvia_Antics
* Your favorit screensaver
( 1 2 all )
stefan 3,679 26 03/07/06 12:11 PM
by OJK
* Fractal or Psychadelic programs and Screensavers... SoulSurfer 1,313 16 01/15/06 04:53 PM
by Konnrade
* Cool screensaver from The Fountain Jack Albertson 1,340 11 09/19/07 10:12 PM
by Idiot
* Cool Screensavers Tangerines 673 2 05/30/05 01:06 PM
by HeavyToilet

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,591 topic views. 6 members, 139 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.