Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

radio
    #3629924 - 01/15/05 01:17 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Nobody will tell me how to get to it. What the hell? Am I banned from the radio or something? And why wont you folks ever answer me. All I ever get is "You go to the shroomery radio, DUH!!!!" WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!? Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemuse_sick
ĤŌĿŶĞЋ0$Ŧ

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Giu La Testa
Re: radio [Re: Anonymous]
    #3629970 - 01/15/05 01:44 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

you can only listen when the radio station is online
look for an announcement on top of the OTD forum or check this link for schedule:
http://shroomery.org/index/par/26470
to listen, click link
when the radio station is online you will be able to click "listen now"
to hear the broadcast through your choice of several programs

--------------------
:beakedwhale:

Anonymous

Re: radio [Re: muse_sick]
    #3630066 - 01/15/05 02:59 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Oh, so they broadcast shit at a certain time and if you're not listening then you miss it? Fuck that. That sucks. Shit I aint fixing to be tailoring my schedule to listen to OTD recap or some shit. This is an outrage. I'm shocked, and offended.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #3630083 - 01/15/05 03:19 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

>so they broadcast shit at a certain time and if you're not listening then you miss it?

It's a RADIO.....

Anonymous

Re: radio [Re: Anno]
    #3630086 - 01/15/05 03:21 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Oh. Sorry.

derrrrrrrrr

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #3630206 - 01/15/05 04:45 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well.. IMPO I believe the short amount of broadcast time will reduce the interest in the radio.

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

OfflineVampire999S
Man Of ManyAquariums
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Re: radio [Re: Fliquid]
    #3630485 - 01/15/05 09:39 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

and more steady volunteers yes.

--------------------
./configure --without-sanity --without-logic --without-regret
jaded = safe != happy
Were not familly, we are the shroomery, and to some thats thicker than blood.

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: radio [Re: Vampire999]
    #3631255 - 01/15/05 01:33 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

what is up Vampire999, I made a post in the radio forum directed to you.. did you see it? Is there another way I should go about making this request?

Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 6' under pushin up shroom...
    #3633657 - 01/15/05 11:33 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

paradis said:
Oh, so they broadcast shit at a certain time and if you're not listening then you miss it? Fuck that. That sucks. Shit I aint fixing to be tailoring my schedule to listen to OTD recap or some shit. This is an outrage. I'm shocked, and offended.

You are offended? Holy Shit, I don't believe my eyes. I'm really having a hard time believing you said that. Do you think these people owe you something? The radio is put on by a group of VOLUNTEERS who do it for our listening pleasure. Who the fuck do you think you are anyways? Nobody asked you to tailor your schedule.

You think this is an outrage, huh? You're a fucking pathetic waste of sperm. The only outrage here is that someone like yourself is complaining because the good people who perform this service don't personally call you on the phone and arrange a broadcast time that would personally suit your busy lifestyle.

-------------------------------------

Holy Shit, this is unbelievable. I make my appologies in advance to the shroomery mods and admin for my blatant disregard to the shroomery's policy about flaming. Sometimes though, I feel some things just must be said. And with that in mind, I post this reply with no regret.

-------------------------------------

--------------------

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: radio [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3634619 - 01/16/05 10:37 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I wouldn't classify that as a flame.  I think it needed to be said.  :smile:

--------------------

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #3635942 - 01/16/05 06:05 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

:banbanban:

jk dude

although paradis was probally just jokin around :evil:

Anonymous

#3636029 - 01/16/05 06:28 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

1. Fuck you.
2. Don't be cussin and talking shit like that in here, this isn't OTD, asshole.

Quote:

You are offended?

No.

Quote:

Holy Shit, I don't believe my eyes. I'm really having a hard time believing you said that. Do you think these people owe you something? The radio is put on by a group of VOLUNTEERS who do it for our listening pleasure.

I don't think anyone owes me anything, not anyone at the shroomery anyway. But I dont think being able to play broadcasts that were previously aired at is all that crazy of an idea. Apparently you think be able to listen to shows after they came on is a HORRIBLE and TERIBLY OFFENSIVE idea. Would it really be that hard to save the files?

Quote:

You think this is an outrage, huh?

No, I was being a smartass when I said I was shocked and offended. YOU think that anything but one show played one time is an outrage.

Quote:

Who the fuck do you think you are anyways?

I don't think I am anybody. I KNOW I'm a bad motherfucker. And now I know that I'm superior to you. But all that's irrelvant really, but thanks for asking anyway.
Quote:

You're a fucking pathetic waste of sperm. The only outrage here is that someone like yourself is complaining because the good people who perform this service don't personally call you on the phone and arrange a broadcast time that would personally suit your busy lifestyle.

False. And fuck you. You're a petty little bitch and quite frankly you can fuck yourself in the ass. I'm not saying anyone is doing a bad job, hell I havent even caught a broadcast yet, I just think that the feature would be much better if you could play shows later and they didnt only come on once and never again.

In summary, fuck off. And get off my nuts.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3636096 - 01/16/05 06:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

paradis said:
1. Fuck you.
2. Don't be cussin and talking shit like that in here, this isn't OTD, asshole.

Quote:

You are offended?

No.

Quote:

Holy Shit, I don't believe my eyes. I'm really having a hard time believing you said that. Do you think these people owe you something? The radio is put on by a group of VOLUNTEERS who do it for our listening pleasure.

I don't think anyone owes me anything, not anyone at the shroomery anyway. But I dont think being able to play broadcasts that were previously aired at is all that crazy of an idea. Apparently you think be able to listen to shows after they came on is a HORRIBLE and TERIBLY OFFENSIVE idea. Would it really be that hard to save the files?

Quote:

You think this is an outrage, huh?

No, I was being a smartass when I said I was shocked and offended. YOU think that anything but one show played one time is an outrage.

Quote:

Who the fuck do you think you are anyways?

I don't think I am anybody. I KNOW I'm a bad motherfucker. And now I know that I'm superior to you. But all that's irrelvant really, but thanks for asking anyway.
Quote:

You're a fucking pathetic waste of sperm. The only outrage here is that someone like yourself is complaining because the good people who perform this service don't personally call you on the phone and arrange a broadcast time that would personally suit your busy lifestyle.

False. And fuck you. You're a petty little bitch and quite frankly you can fuck yourself in the ass. I'm not saying anyone is doing a bad job, hell I havent even caught a broadcast yet, I just think that the feature would be much better if you could play shows later and they didnt only come on once and never again.

In summary, fuck off. And get off my nuts.

Is this the way to write to another human being, paradis?

?

Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 6' under pushin up shroom...
    #3636256 - 01/16/05 07:38 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Tell ya what paradis, I worded my post in a manner so that someone such as yourself could understand it. I rarely ever swear in my posts but since you set the standard with your first and consequent posts I thought you'd be able to relate. If it made your butt hurt, you'll get over it.

Now, if you were just kidding around then what I said doesn't really apply. I however took your post as a serious one being that it was posted in a quite serious forum where jokes and poor humor need be left at the door, IMO. You certainly came off sounding like a self-centered moron.

But as you said, you were just being a smartass. With that said, let's put this behind us. How's that sound to ya? You're not one to harbor a grudge or bad feelings because of a misunderstanding due to the inability to read written statements in the exact context in which they are written are you? Sarcasm and Smartassedness don't translate very well in text.

If the roles were reversed, you in my shoes and I in yours, wouldn't you have retaliated to such a post in defense of the hard work these great people have put into Shroomery Radio? I hope the answer to this is yes. If so we can move on and laugh about this. The ball's in your court. What'd ya say, bro?

--------------------

Anonymous

#3636752 - 01/16/05 09:19 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

If the roles were reversed, you in my shoes and I in yours, wouldn't you have retaliated to such a post in defense of the hard work these great people have put into Shroomery Radio?

No, because I didn't even "attack" anyone. Or the people who put hard work into it. I "attacked" the lack of a particular feature. I just was kinda surprised that you had to catch the shows at the time they were being aired or you could never hear them again. And then I made a smartass comment about being shocked and offended. I would not have said all that shit you did("fucking pathetic waste of sperm", etc) and completely sidetracked and most likely ruined your thread.Not in this forum anyway. If you had some kind of arguement as to why you dont think you should be able to listen to previously aired shows, then you should have said it.

Quote:

Tell ya what paradis, I worded my post in a manner so that someone such as yourself could understand it

No, it's because you're a sensitive volatile prick.

Quote:

I however took your post as a serious one being that it was posted in a quite serious forum where jokes and poor humor need be left at the door

Some humor is not restricted in this forum. As long as there's a real topic. What they don't like is what you posted at first, and turned this thread into. Good work, billy.

Quote:

Sarcasm and Smartassedness don't translate very well in text.

That's what all the dumb folks say.

Anyway, yeah, I think this thread is pretty much gone.

Folks, I think the moral is: don't forget which forum you are in and post crazy shit and ruin peoples threads.

Anonymous

#3636765 - 01/16/05 09:21 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Oh. Sorry.
derrrrrrrrr

And furthermore, right here should have clued you in. Anno said "it's a RADIO", and I said "Oh".And then I said "Sorry", and then I said "derr" like an idiot. So there you go.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3636847 - 01/16/05 09:36 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Aside from the pointless flames in this thread, Paradis may have a good idea. Why can't we save the files from the radio and download them at a later time? Do they take up too much room or such?

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: radio [Re: Ravus]
    #3637057 - 01/16/05 10:29 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I agree with Ravus. This could be the start of an online MP3 library. We can listen to clips from radio shows, Learyfan's Tim Leary quotes, Terrence McKenna audio clips, etc.

This would be a valuable, educational, enriching tool.

InvisibleGrizz
Gnubobo is mypoppet!

Loc: Pulling Bobo's strings.
Re: radio [Re: Ravus]
    #3637833 - 01/17/05 05:40 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I have to agree. With the time difference between us (Australia) and the USA we miss out on some of it - and we always seem to miss the OTD recap. It would be good to be able to DL these and listen - even if they were only stored for a week.

--------------------
Prisoner#1:  Hanky doesn't send PMs to retards

UncleLuke:  That's not true.  Hanky has sent me a total of 3 PMs.

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands Flag
Re: radio [Re: Grizz]
    #3638642 - 01/17/05 11:39 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It's a copyright issue, we'd love to offer a downloadable archive of past radio content but we can't legally do so.

-Y

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale