Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Carnivale Season 2 premier (SPOILER)
    #3605445 -

OMFG Amazing

It answered so many questions in just one episode.  The wait was so worth it and this one episode made the first season even greater.  I cant wait till next Sunday.  I remember a post about Carnivale a while back did any of the people that posted to that catch the new one tonight and what were your thoughts?

Mine = :thumbup:


--------------------
-merc

Edited by xmercury (01/09/05 09:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carnivale Season 2 premier [Re: xmercury]
    #3605535 -

I watched it. My Lady reminded me it was on, but went to the bedroom to watch Desparate Housewives instead 'cause Carnivale weirds her out too much. I must confess remaining confused about who is primarily good and who is primarily evil. Is the minister possessed, seems so? What evil is 'Management?'


--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carnivale Season 2 premier [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #3605576 -

I watched the pilot the other day and it didn't really interest me. Is it worth continuing on to view the series? I have HBO indemand so I can watch them any time.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carnivale Season 2 premier [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #3605586 -

Minister is deff the evil one. I mean that dude that came up to him @ the radio place and was telling him stuff. Well he had a pentagram earlier in the episode. That is deff pointing to evil.

I also agree the management part still confused me some, but I believe management is on the good side. Also did you see the preview for next week? Apparently Hawkins tries to heal management as management is that German soldier that got fucked up by the circus bear in that one episode.

I have to agree though still a lot to be figured out. All speculation on my part.


--------------------
-merc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carnivale Season 2 premier [Re: Jim]
    #3605591 -

Nice Crowley-as-Pan shot.

It is about the battle between Good and Evil - archetypal themes, magick, prophesy, demonic possession, Armageddon. Yep, and seedy s**t too. I think it's as strange as Twin Peaks and these kinds of shows are few and far between in American culture.


--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carnivale Season 2 premier [Re: xmercury]
    #3606848 -

Thanks for that much.


--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Season premier of the Simpsons, FG, and American Dad are on in 6 mins..... TrancedShroom 1,060 14 09/11/06 11:53 AM
by Hendostan
* Anyone see the season premier of ER? BrandNoob 243 0 09/28/07 01:54 PM
by BrandNoob
* The Wire - Season 4 premier Hefe 660 4 09/10/06 10:58 PM
by Hefe
* The Sopranos -new season- RandomHero 1,272 9 04/09/07 04:06 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Trailer Park Boys season 5 premiere tonight!!!! trendalM 1,616 17 04/18/05 07:21 AM
by trendal
* Entourage Season 4 Torrents Dexter_Morgan 1,025 10 06/21/07 07:22 PM
by Dexter_Morgan
* "Cognition Factor" Premiere NastyDHL 231 1 06/11/09 11:34 AM
by Platinum
* favorite carnival/fair ride? soundtrance 2,314 16 08/17/08 09:37 AM
by ToTheSummit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
943 topic views. 4 members, 38 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.