Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
915 ALL AMERICAN PC
    #3597809 -

Worth watching - if you want the BEST. Might go CHEAP :wink:

eBayweb page

eBayweb page


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 915 ALL AMERICAN PC [Re: agar]
    #3597861 -

Damn I bought one of those on ebay for 74 bucks some weeks ago

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 915 ALL AMERICAN PC [Re: Arp]
    #3597871 -

Just bought AA 941 (sure as hell wasnt cheap)
915 way too small for my needs
im tired of PCing for 5+ hours on end
=D
-dr0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 915 ALL AMERICAN PC [Re: agar]
    #3597954 -

Thanks agar, I'm watching it now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 915 ALL AMERICAN PC [Re: hydr0420]
    #3598008 -

I bought an AA 925X for a little under $100 a couple years ago on ebay,
the glass cover was missing from the dial, I found it in the box.
it looked like it had never been used




AA puts out the best PC I've ever used, I use my AA-921 for canning now that I
have the 925x and I'll never go back to a cheaper brand unless its for cooking something small

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 915 ALL AMERICAN PC [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3598258 -

omg prisoner#1 thats the canner u can set to switch itself
of after sterilizing for a certain ammount of time, am i right?
holy mama... ME LIKE !
peace ohm :mushroom2:


--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 915 ALL AMERICAN PC [Re: ohmatic]
    #3598446 -

actualy you still have to monitor your times, but it does have an adjustable
temperature dial, at half power its at 258F and will kick on and off as needed
to maintain the temperature, it's definarely for the lazy cultivator

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 915 ALL AMERICAN PC [Re: ohmatic]
    #3598466 -

You can also use an industrial grade timer with one:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 915 ALL AMERICAN PC [Re: agar]
    #3598472 -

I got no timer :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 915 ALL AMERICAN PC [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3598513 -

Then - your not that lazy :grin:.

My foaf got a big ass timer from another sort of grow operation that would handle the watts.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 915 ALL AMERICAN PC [Re: agar]
    #3598539 -

agar said:
Then - your not that lazy :grin:.




Oh but I do try to be... I paid $30k for a tractor to till my garden
if course it is a 70 acre garden so doing it by hand would have been a little
more than I wanted

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 915 ALL AMERICAN PC [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3598783 -

cool prisoner, that acrage of yours!
I bet you have some horses or other dungproducers hanging around! :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 915 ALL AMERICAN PC [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3598866 -

MushroomFriend said:
cool prisoner, that acrage of yours!
I bet you have some horses or other dungproducers hanging around! :laugh:



maybe a couple

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/prisoner1/DSC01108.jpg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 915 ALL AMERICAN PC [Re: agar]
    #3599055 -

Lovely area sir. Im kinda jealous in a good way.

Ground like 70 acres is unpayable if you are no multi millionair here.

Thats why I would like to move to Sweden sooner or later. Only the boss dont like it that much... :wink: I would love to have some sheep, chickens a cow or 2 and some horses. And the Peacocks!! I love them. Then a few live stock guarding dogs around to protect against the foxes and larger (bears wolves bobcats) predators. Not to mention the 2 legged bandits... :grin:

Ok off topic but this is my main dream.... Also for my children so cool to grow up in such an environment!

MF


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 915 ALL AMERICAN PC [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3599213 -

MushroomFriend said:
Ground like 70 acres is unpayable if you are no multi millionair here.




85 is the total acerage, 15 of it is woods and a couple of ponds, I bought the place at less than 1/3rd the market value because the guy had back taxes to pay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 915 ALL AMERICAN PC [Re: agar]
    #3599259 -

Even 1/3 of the price here.

A normal house with 5 rooms is like 250K-300k in euros here atm. With 200 square meters of "ground".

In the less crowded parts in the north one can get a little farm for that money. But then with 4 acres. And no jobs there....

AND no wildlife, only meadows and meadows. If Im ever gonna live like that it must be close to forest with as much of the original fauna/flora as possible.


--------------------

Edited by MushroomFriend (01/08/05 03:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* All American PC Question oddiseus 930 9 03/02/05 09:51 PM
by GlassOnion
* Help old style all american PC with spring valve not weight puggymalone 1,516 9 08/30/03 05:24 AM
by MycoFactory
* 41.5 qt all american pc question shutup101 1,055 3 01/30/04 01:23 PM
by automan
* All American PC question Killa_J 1,807 7 09/17/02 07:53 AM
by Killa_J
* all american pc help KafkaPie 1,925 10 11/20/09 11:14 PM
by darshiki
* UK/European suppliers of All American PC? psilomonkey 679 2 05/14/04 07:52 AM
by psilomonkey
* Sources for All American PC's in Canada? Heruuka 1,002 5 10/21/02 03:17 PM
by CptnMaxMushroom
* All American pc parts ? augiemolly 899 3 05/23/03 10:48 PM
by augiemolly

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,561 topic views. 15 members, 54 guests and 150 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.