Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Funny Drug Flash from the BBC *DELETED*
    #3579792 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funny Drug Flash from the BBC [Re: blink]
    #3579822 -

I made him fall down!
Smoked weed, took more, then spiked drinks. :wink:


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funny Drug Flash from the BBC [Re: blink]
    #3580220 -

I think I killed him with alcohol and a spiked drink! Yay! :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funny Drug Flash from the BBC [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3580374 -

:thumbup: :thumbup:

He sits down (hopefully forever)
I just noticed it looks like he is pitching a tent (in his pants) with that combo


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funny Drug Flash from the BBC [Re: blink]
    #3582652 -

"Smoking Cannabis can increase the likelyhood of people becoming regular tobacco smokers"

Holy crap.. while that's probably true (definately true), I think that's the first time I've ever seen that used as a reason to avoid smoking pot.


--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funny Drug Flash from the BBC [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #3582695 -

Good times

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funny Drug Flash from the BBC [Re: PlatinumCaps]
    #3582875 -

i love how it sais that coke will make you feel like the most important person there but you'll probably just be anoyying to the rest of the people
haha
so true


--------------------
BoUnCy BaLL IS All SoUrCe OF LIGhT AnD HaPPiNeSS!!~! *bEEP* *beEP*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm John Morgan of Morgan and Morgan OakTree 201 5 03/08/18 12:31 PM
by iSMOKErocks
* I'm John Morgan of Morgan and Morgan *DELETED* OakTree 74 0 03/08/18 12:02 PM
by OakTree
* Funny Web Sites havatampa 1,436 16 10/18/03 01:52 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Battle of the Network Drugged-Out Celebrities! PapaverS 998 2 12/02/02 03:03 AM
by GabbaDj
* Funny website Ashana 1,496 17 07/22/03 06:55 PM
by Anonymous
* Funny site Revelation 740 2 04/08/03 10:26 PM
by adrug
* Drug Banners!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
EffedS 14,473 172 12/24/08 01:24 PM
by ltd
* drug porn
( 1 2 3 all )
OutkastSlug 16,228 51 05/10/03 04:48 PM
by jahbyrd

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
641 topic views. 5 members, 23 guests and 138 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.