Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I need a translation
    #3566532 -

Anyone here speak an Islamic language? I have this audio clip that I downloaded from an Islamic Terrorist webpage. It is a song/chant that they play during a suicide bombing preparation ritual. I am curious to what they are saying.... If there is someone who thinks they can, I can post a link to the audio.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a translation [Re: Jim]
    #3566809 -

if you post a link, i can email it to a friend and have him translate it... will probably take a few days, but if nobody else can do it, let me know, and i'll pester this guy :smile:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bush Saved Los Angeles From Terrorist Attack
( 1 2 all )
daimyo 6,176 29 02/12/06 12:39 PM
by Redstorm
* The London Islamic Terrorist Bombings - Is This Topic Allowed? dbar 524 2 07/07/05 11:26 PM
by dbar
* Terrorists...Misguided?
( 1 2 all )
outhere4 3,570 38 06/10/08 05:41 PM
by Cannashroom
* Terrorist vs. Terrorist ralphroks 1,619 5 07/13/07 11:18 AM
by ralphroks
* Islamic terrorism is a myth.
( 1 2 all )
blewmeanie 2,238 26 11/23/08 09:58 AM
by niteowl
* Islam, cartoons and freedom of speech - Im pissed off *DELETED* pharao 2,366 14 02/04/06 05:29 PM
by Prisoner#1
* did u guys hear about the TERRORIST attax in mumbai
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Coaster 4,853 87 11/29/08 02:13 AM
by it stars saddam
* Next generation of terrorists novorua 336 0 12/01/05 07:36 PM
by novorua

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
402 topic views. 10 members, 15 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.