Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3553213 -

when people smack when talking... something about that is like nails on a chalkboard to me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3553244 -

bad drivers
cops
jail
drug laws
the US government
idiots
morons
this guy -
traffic
washington dc
central florida
no weed
assholes in general
when god intentionally fucks with you because he thinks its funny

and so on..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Shroomism]
    #3553256 -




I concur.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Shroomism]
    #3553273 -

TRAFFIC LIGHTS


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Liz]
    #3553280 -

I dont like listening to someone bitching to me about there problems. I guess im rude. I guess so but hell im me and I just dont five a crap. I like bitching to others though. So now im a hypocrite as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3553290 -

When you finally find someone nice enough to listen to you unload all of your baggage onto, you feel guilty for it - so you can never win really :/


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #3553304 -

Even when there are people around or a special person there to listen to me I still dont go off and release that steam. It takes some one to actualy to care enoufh to actualy ask questions and pry into my mind to get any info out of me. Well in a person to person way. I escape that tight lipedness here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3553313 -

I'm usually the one people go to with problems or if they need advice.  I dont mind it all all.  What bugs me, is when i need advice of my own, and those very same people dont want to hear it :frown:  that kinda hurts.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3553339 -

the feel of a blackboard under my fingernails!
and people who bogart joints.  :mad:


--------------------
buh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Liz]
    #3553403 -

I am a good listener when its about real things. But if its over superficial daily blah kinda stuff I zone out with a weird look on my face. I have sat down at parties and probably sat down to the coked out people more often then not. And they talked and I listened and I thought about every word they say. So all in all I guess its all summed up to my mood at any given time to define my pet peaves..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3553598 -

Fat people being greedy.. theres just no need.

When people wake me up slapping dildo's in my face (don't ask).

People waking me up in general.

People not sharing there drug stash.. i always share mine.


--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #3554587 -

Not having cigarettes, or people who always expect you to smoke them out.


--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: CaptainJailew]
    #3554620 -

people who drive forever with their blinker on!!!! :crazy2:
people who don't tip servers!
people that honk when they are picking someone up at like 6 in the morning!! :crazy2:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: blissedout]
    #3554825 -

people that get into a right hand turning lane and wait for the green light to go through the intersection while I wait behind them to make a right turn.


people that are convinced that worldy possessions can enhance their personalities or improve them as individuals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: blissedout]
    #3555835 -

blissedout said:
people who drive forever with their blinker on!!!! :crazy2:
people who don't tip servers!
people that honk when they are picking someone up at like 6 in the morning!! :crazy2:



:werd:


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3557683 -

non-American anti-Americans (United States of)
overtalkers
chewing gum, bubble gum
unclean waterpipes
tweakers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: California]
    #3558400 -

People that drive in the left hand lane and never get in the right lane so you can pass them.

Keeping old batteries which dont have any power left in them.

Putting a pin that is out ink right back in the pin jar.

Thieves.

Wet socks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3558580 -

someone that stands by the bootleggers at shows and talk really loud or scream constantly!! :enraged:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: blissedout]
    #3559416 -

people with no common sense.


--------------------
:whip:  :whip:    :whip:    :whip:    :whip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3559524 -

stinky pussy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pet peeves, Eh?
( 1 2 3 all )
sweetsweet 4,863 42 04/27/07 08:19 PM
by billy145740
* Post your pet peeves
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 4,424 36 06/21/05 04:50 PM
by ToolTroll
* Pet Peeves:
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,603 38 11/12/04 06:53 PM
by Todcasil
* Post Your Pic!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RebelSteve33 17,176 87 05/16/25 06:16 PM
by Shiithead
* Big newb post Altec79 2,302 11 12/31/02 12:32 PM
by Murex
* My One Thousandth Post! trendalM 3,326 19 10/05/17 06:24 PM
by trendal
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 06:53 AM
by Shroomism
* the pub is infested with post whores
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Senor_Doobie 10,786 70 03/08/23 11:04 AM
by starfire_xes

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,283 topic views. 1 members, 18 guests and 172 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.