Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Gatherings [Re: lukeboots]
    #3441462 -

I would go but Im kinda a paranoid guy. I dont like meeting people I have never met before. I find it really akward. Even when I meet them its even more akward trying to talk to them. So I wont go.

Its all good.


--------------------
-------------------------------
I hope this post Helped you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gatherings [Re: Dastoner]
    #3441563 -

I hear ya. I'm much the same way, although I'd love to go to a mini-gathering, like a few people meeting in the southeast...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gatherings [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3441641 -

Ive been wondering this for a little while now. Do you guys call each other by your screan names at the gatherings?


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gatherings [Re: beejay]
    #3441674 -

Never been but would love to one day.  It was really nice to read your experiences, guys.

I feel like part of a family and I've only met 2 of you irl: Kaiowas and Psyphon. Both awesome beautiful kind souls!

(yeah I know i look like Stevie Wonder in the pic with Kaiowas, I felt like him too. :wink: )





--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gatherings [Re: beejay]
    #3441724 -

beejay said:
Ive been wondering this for a little while now. Do you guys call each other by your screan names at the gatherings?



i'm guessing it's on a first name basis in person :wink:  though for you it won't change much..it'd be kinda wierd to call people by their sn in person, i think. anyone who's actually been to a gathering should answer, as i am just speculating :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gatherings [Re: Hendostan]
    #3441735 -

I bet if you know them from their introduction as in my case:

Justin/Silven

People will forget my first name sometimes and call me Silven or something.. then again I'm just speculating too. :lol:


--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gatherings [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3441738 -

Phishy wrote:
Quote:
Never been but would love to one day. It was really nice to read your experiences, guys.



You should just set your mind on a certain gathering and check it out, that's basically what I'm doing. :smile:


--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gatherings [Re: Silven]
    #3441841 -

i also would love to go and can make room for fellow travelers if they can make the time. i have a montero so there will be room for about 3 people but it also depends on what month. i need a little time to prepare, because i'm not independently rich like i often daydream of.let a brother know something,please. :slider:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gatherings [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3441846 -

Come to the next AZ Gathering.  It's only fair since you flaked on the last one.

PS:  Afterwards we can go out for pizza. :wink:


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Edited by silversoul7 (12/03/04 11:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gatherings [Re: silversoul7]
    #3441874 -

oh yeah,by the way i live in the southeast. birmingham to be more exact but may be about to move, but will still be in the area. plus my g-friend will be with me also.beautiful miss lacyo


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gatherings [Re: silversoul7]
    #3441969 -

i'll keep my eyes open for any So Cal gathrings.hee hee

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gatherings [Re: Hendostan]
    #3442005 -

Quote:
Hendostan said:
i think. anyone who's actually been to a gathering should answer, as i am just speculating :smile:




haha at the zerohero gathering we used shroomery names a lot.  we still used real names too though

me i was too fucked up to really keep real names straight but i got it eventually


--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:


"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gatherings [Re: Deathexplosion]
    #3442020 -

Deathexplosion said:
i'll keep my eyes open for any So Cal gathrings.hee hee



Good luck with that, unless you're into raves. What you really need is to go to either the AZ or NE gatherings. All other gatherings are just to pass the time between those two.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gatherings [Re: silversoul7]
    #3442079 -

i'm one of those people who doesn't have car.greyhound is the only other option to get to AZ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gatherings [Re: silversoul7]
    #3442082 -

How many have you been to? 2.5

Which ones? The NE Gathering for the past two years, plus the cedar-point pre-gathering this year before the big NE gathering.

Which ones do you plan on attending? The 2005 NE gathering for sure, and of course I'll be at the Canadian Winter gathering in february

Do you have a favorite? The NE Gathering. Very chill place (The Ledges), very chill people...just all around GOOD TIMES!

What moments stick out in your mind? Many fuzzy half-memories. I remember the first NE Gathering I went to, when zerohero fainted and landed in the fire pit. That stuck vividly in my head, for some reason.

What Shroomerites have you met? Far too many to list off, and I would feel bad because I know I'd forget to add a name or two to the list.


Gatherings absolutely rock! I already feel so luck to have found an online community like the Shroomery...I can't describe how cool it is to actually meet the people behind the words! It's very easy to make friends here with people of like-mind, even if you never do meet them face to face...but when you DO meet some face to face, WOW!

We generally have a tight-knit group of people here, all of whom bring their own unique personalities and POV's to a gathering!

Truly unlike any other social function I've been to :grin:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gatherings [Re: trendal]
    #3442164 -

Right on. See ya at NE2k5!


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gatherings [Re: silversoul7]
    #3442181 -

Hmpht


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gatherings [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3442247 -

Tasty_Smurf_House said:
funkymonk said:
I always get a little bit jealous when I hear of all the fun that happens at the gatherings. I find myself wishing I lived closer to everyone, I find myself kicking my own ass for not making a better effort.



ya no shit. i wanna go to a gathering




--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gatherings [Re: TinTree]
    #3442251 -

On an off topic note, Tintree, I dig your avatar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gatherings [Re: adrug]
    #3442275 -

Why, thank you... it was a project for a digital illustration class. It's modelled on a pic Robotic_touch posted with pink dreads.

^^^^^^^^^^
Full image


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,838 topic views. 7 members, 25 guests and 67 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.