Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Shroomery Radio...
    #3427422 -

Im in.. Maybe people can just send in their favorite Mix CDs.. I also have Smack music on CD, Im sure he would like to have it played on Shroomery Radio.. If he were around...

I will do hours and hours of sets...


OOoh

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over 400 thread views and not a single post? Vamp, what's the status on this project? Have willing volunteers been found?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I see no reply tag in that thread.. Maybe thats the problem???

Let me know.. I have TONS of music and the ability to do live boradcasts....


--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Radio... [Re: GabbaDj]
    #3427433 -

where do you sign up for this? I have plenty of music - mostly of the idm, industrial, noise, dark electro, detroit techno, ambient thing. I'd do a show if someone showed me how.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Radio... [Re: Vvellum]
    #3427461 -

Theirs two..

I know many others who want to do the same thing from Inneractivecrew.com...

Many Djs and artists.


--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* -cease fire- war between shroomery and sacred shrooms
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 6,720 36 04/18/04 08:55 PM
by Mushit
* Ambient.us Droz 686 2 11/10/04 05:29 PM
by iloveraving
* Shroomery Radio Instructions. GabbaDj 1,450 11 12/17/04 06:49 PM
by Kenny7822
* How much is The Shroomery worth?
( 1 2 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 2,768 33 05/23/17 08:55 PM
by TheHunt
* Put a face on the shroomery! Pictures!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 37 38 )
OuchITripped 59,706 752 05/19/05 05:53 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Hey Vamp
( 1 2 all )
gdman 2,952 30 11/21/04 12:11 AM
by Irijes
* Vamp Ripple 654 10 09/18/04 06:47 AM
by Ripple
* Radio show about Tim Leary Edame 1,520 3 07/01/03 05:47 AM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
439 topic views. 1 members, 11 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.