Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
statistics exam this evening
    #3308013 -

I already know it pretty well but it's a lot and I still have to learn more this afternoon.
It's mainly about various ANOVA-tables etc.
the exam starts on a stupid time too 17:45.

wish me luck :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: statistics exam this evening [Re: stefan]
    #3308029 -

Good luck!

I have an Aerodynamics exam. Some serious math... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: statistics exam this evening [Re: stefan]
    #3309336 -

Good luck man!
I just got my results for all my midsession exam at my university and they are incredibly higher than what I expected!
I wish you the same, even if you're probably not a genious like me :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Aerodynamics majors? CaptainH13 508 1 08/24/07 06:58 PM
by chodamunky
* Nothing Like Final Exams! Redstorm 1,279 12 12/08/03 11:08 PM
by MrBump
* How about some Shroomery Statistics? ThorA 3,197 13 11/26/02 12:02 PM
by recalcitrant
* Taking an exam when stoned and tired MOTH 865 8 09/17/04 09:06 AM
by Phishgrrl
* Something to brighten your evening mntlfngrs 1,152 6 02/28/03 03:47 PM
by mntlfngrs
* Good evening Pub! Who's here this fine night?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 4,692 63 03/12/04 03:53 AM
by DestruKtiKon
* Aerodynamics for Psychonauts OneMoreRobot3021 726 15 09/12/08 04:38 PM
by Apollyphelion
* Making our attention spans even shorter Anonymous 867 3 06/06/03 02:12 PM
by jarby

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
459 topic views. 3 members, 25 guests and 190 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.