Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Half of B.C. town involved in pot, say police
    #3225061 - 10/06/04 11:52 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

Half of B.C. town involved in pot, say police
CTV.ca News Staff

A quiet lakeside community in B.C., with fewer than 100 permanent residents, has been overrun by police who say the town has been infiltrated by organized crime.

More than 100 police officers descended on Seymour Arm Tuesday, culminating a two-year investigation into what they are calling a sophisticated drug operation.

Investigators they believe up to half the people in town, which is about 380 kilometres northeast of Vancouver, may be involved in a sophisticated pot growing operation.

The officers swarmed the town Tuesday, simultaneously executing 28 search warrants at 14 homes and 14 vehicles, said police spokeswoman Supt. Marianne Ryan.

Residents were buzzing with the news.

I heard there were 18 arrests, maybe 20, I don't even know for sure," resident Shane Roth told CTV. "But there's only 75 people who live here year-round, so that's a large amount of people."

police say there were several large-scale, factory sized marijuana grow-ops in the area. They say one spot had at least 5,000 plants.

Investigators say the pot was destined for Vancouver, Calgary and the U.S. They say the growing operation had probably been underway for years.

Supt. Ryan says the warrants were obtained after an extensive two-year investigation that grew out of complaints from residents who were "unhappy with the number of growing operations in the area and complaining of violence, threats and intimidation."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinethe man
still tappin caps

Loc: C A N A D A Flag
Re: Half of B.C. town involved in pot, say police [Re: ekomstop]
    #3225129 - 10/07/04 12:04 AM (12 years, 18 days ago)

i heard about somthing liek that whiel back. but it was on a island out there. they busted in houses from helicopters and shit swarmping. but only foudn one gro op. ill look it up

http://www.fsrc.caand FSRE are now accepting edible/medicinal spores. please donate

And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

Male User Gallery
Re: Half of B.C. town involved in pot, say police [Re: the man]
    #3228795 - 10/07/04 05:44 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

Yea "Pot Island"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service